Thread: Hell RideOK

Thanks

Default Hell Ride

Ok
    Quentin Tarintinos (spelling??) new one..

Like all other films he has made of late, this has the same-ness feel to it all.
    I personally think he is sooooo over rated and really only think his one true great film was pulp fiction and this was like almost 15 years ago 1995??

I guess it will be the same as the rest, you will either love it or hate it.

Based on the bike gang genre, (even dennis hopper is in it whoohoo). story is typical tarintino-esk, i found it to be a little confusing in places, there is no doubt that the characters in this film are interesting but I felt the story was a let down. Again this appears to be his style.

Vinnie Jones was appalling with his stupid accent, and really put me off (but, whilst his role is pivital) its not that often really he makes an appearance. That is to say, he is only on when he needs to be on..

Full of F words, and nakedness, in some scenes it made perfect sense whilst in others felt like "pure shock value" again fairly typical from this director.

I did enjoy the leading lady, she was spot on, very sexy and thought her performance was consistent thoughtout the film.

The thing that also annoys me, is that all the same guys from previous films are in this, again not a big deal I guess as there are believable and act well.

Its just that I would have liked to see new faces. The do there roles well. No doubt but its a little like the same roles as before.

again the music will be falsely praised, sure its good, but nothing we have not heard in the last couple of films...

look all in all... if your a fan, you'll love it. and even if your not IT is worth a watch, perhaps I'll like it more on a second viewing but as it stands nothing I have not seen from him before.

Good to see jug head doing another film

edit: would really like to hear what others thought about this one as I am jaded when it comes to tarintino
    If you feed ducks at a pond, chances are your bound to feed a goose or two without even knowing it.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

It's probably worth noting that Tarantino Exec produced this not directed so it isn't really a QT film. His next film proper will be Inglorious Bastards. (I am a QT fan. )

Thanks

i was told it was a tarintino film, tell you what sure feels like him, has all the same cast/feel/theme.... imdb says Larry Bishop director...so my bad. if it aint, it aint but man o man feels like his hands are on this one....

all i can say to larry is dont be tarintino then checked out some reviews whilst on imdb and people love this.... might have to have a second viewing.. this truely reminded me of QT's last film, umm name escapes me, you know the car one, which was ok but this felt like that but with bikes.
    If you feed ducks at a pond, chances are your bound to feed a goose or two without even knowing it.

Thanks

Death Proof? Not a great one to compare to, IMO. Not one of QT's best (indeed probably his least - the dialogue was awful in that one.)

Thanks

Seems QT, has some bad press.

Thanks

Wouldn't be a QT film if somebody wasn't pissy about it. And the movie is called Inglorious Bastards after all.