11 50.00%
  • I just like watching girls tackle each other for other reasons

2 9.09%

Thread: Women's AFL

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Default Women's AFL

What is everyones thoughts regarding Women's AFL?

Personally, i think it has real merit and will bread a whole base of new female fans, watched the whole first round.
    Nice to see people playing the game, for the game.
    In some ways more enjoyable than the shambles that Mens AFL has become over the passed 18 years.
    Im just stoked they have been given a platform and compete as men do.

But i do appreciate Women in some sports isn't for everyone.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 10-03-17 at 08:39 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Rick (10-03-17)

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,474 Times in 1,534 Posts

I would love to see an all Muslim team

• The Following User Says Thank You to Rick For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (12-03-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,474 Times in 1,534 Posts

I used to sponsor an all girls team here in Tassi, put it this way the way they played I wouldnt want them handling my balls, those girls were like uncaged animals on the field, but bloody good fun to watch, I dont have an issues with it.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Was that the "Burnie Beavers"?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 10-03-17 at 09:45 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

enf (11-03-17),Godzilla (12-03-17),Tiny (11-03-17)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Couldn't care a rats really...they're certainly fitter and tougher than me, but what got my goat a bit were a couple of articles in the Age that declared if you didn't embrace it you were out of the dark ages....

In other words you MUST like it or else....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Considering we are all equal yet they say. By 2025 I would like to see Men versus Woman AFL, would like to see Men versus Woman on Rugby and Rugby League + everything else that the woman says that they are Equal.
    Now the way the feminist are behaving today I would not be surprised that by the year 2100 A World WAR will develop and it will not be between America and Russia Nor America and China, Nor Russia and China, It will be between Man and Woman and the way man is being discriminated by Woman today.
    (Howz that for a Good Saturday rant, LOL Don't laugh it could happen )

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Tiny (11-03-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Considering we are all equal yet they say. By 2025 I would like to see Men versus Woman AFL, would like to see Men versus Woman on Rugby and Rugby League + everything else that the woman says that they are Equal.
    That is a good point, they have women in motor racing without making a whole new race for them.
    I'm all for equality too, if they want it, then they get it all, not just pick the eyes out of it
    All sexes UFC fight. Not sure what would be worse, watching a girl get bet up or a girl beating a man up.

Still, how would half the men in tennis go against Serena Williams!
    Last edited by ol' boy; 11-03-17 at 12:29 PM.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    That is a good point, they have women in motor racing without making a whole new race for them.
    I'm all for equality too, if they want it, then they get it all, not just pick the eyes out of it
    All sexes UFC fight. Not sure what would be worse, watching a girl get bet up or a girl beating a man up.

Still, how would half the men in tennis go against Serena Williams!
    Most would be blown away but the top ranked men would shit on her.

During the last Olympics the wife and her Friend were talking about woman are Equal of Men so what I did I Watched every Discipline of Sports and in every Case except for Equestrian men were a lot faster, a lot stronger, and a lot everything than a woman except for their Evilest Vindictive of dirty Tricks they try to get rid of a man, (Home and Away and Neighbours).
    I now regret of getting rid of this Info because it made interesting reading.
    Swimming.
    A man that didn't quality for the Final 8 for the chance for a grand price for a chance to get a Gold medal would have Won the Gold Medal if he raced with the Woman. This was in the 100M and 200M and 400m and 800M (Forget the 1500M )races of everything that they swam for

Athletics
    Well put the Fastest woman on Earth again Usain Bolt.

Shotput/ Javelin
    25% difference in distances. Men is Better.

Weigh Lifting
    Well the difference is up to 150Kg

I sick of these people that say that woman is equal and they are NOT Equal in most of life. Have a look of the Best Chef in the World, (My Breed say it a woman job in Cooking and they cannot even do this) The Best Surgeon on every Hospital is a Man Period yet they say they are Equal.

We are Different Specie so why compare them. They are great woman today buy unfortunately today a Few feminist are spoiling for the rest of the good woman today.

How dare that they have a Woman's only Taxi Service where when your wife ring for a cab from Hospital to have a lift home she forgot to say than my Husband is ALSO coming for the ride and when you pull up and see the man THEY TAKE OFF!! and Later on she Ring the Wife Mobile Phone and Complain THAT YOU HAVE A MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN with you. FUV,CK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    This is what is happening today.

Did Any see last week on Ch 7 Sunday Night that Man with the GOLD TEETH, Big Drug Runner and Stand Over thug. I put him in a ring with that Woman that said she can do anything that men can do in the Army. What a Crok of shit!! . This Goldern Teeth Guy would tear her in pieces.

Enough is Enough. We all have a Job to do in this World and Lets do it without this Equal SHIT!!. At Least TV Shows portray what some Woman are like (Neighbours Ch 10) where they have a BITCH!! Skeaming Bitch being a evil bitch that does everything to abuse Men and Rip them off.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

aa23 (24-03-17)

Thanks

If they're so equal, why do men play 5 sets in tennis finals, and women only 3? And isn't there a different line to tee off from playing golf? I'm not being sexist, but Men and Women are just different. Simples.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aa23 For This Useful Post:

enf (12-03-17),ol' boy (12-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aa23 View Post
    If they're so equal, why do men play 5 sets in tennis finals, and women only 3? And isn't there a different line to tee off from playing golf? I'm not being sexist, but Men and Women are just different. Simples.
    I told the wife to ring this Womans Taxi service just for a Stir and I was RIGHT!!. I want to see a Rugby League game before I die between Men and Woman. I will be the selector. I will select the men in the League Ranks that had there Kids ripped from them with LIES from there Wifes, Girl friends, whatever and I would select the Woman that play Rugby League that Hate men (A few Lesbian in this lot) and Lie to the police and Lie to the Judge in Court to get custody of there Kids for the only reason for Vendeta (Learn after watching Soapies) and I would be the Referee of the Match.
    Once The Men have wiped out the Female Team I would select another Team of Men made out of some of our Police, Judges, Lawyers, and other Scumbags that cannot see that some woman today lie for the teeth to get what they wan't.

That would be better than the woman Match.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 12-03-17 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks

In this day of political correctness the Brisbane womens team can't be called the Brisbane Lions. They must be the Brisbane Lionesses, if that's a word.
    And what is the female version of a Bulldog? Surely calling them the Western B#&@hes would be the politically correct thing to do.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunyipbilly For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (13-03-17),Rick (13-03-17)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

I'm all for equality. If the women want to play footie, let em! If they can make the cut (I'll even make it easy for them - they can line up for Carlton) in the AFL, they deserve to play. I'd even go so far as to say that if they can make the cut in any other sport, go for it! But let's not have a segregated contest it's either all in or they can shut up!

That said, I did watch the girls play yesterday and, whilst it was an entertaining match, they certainly weren't up to the standards of even the regional teams. Accuracy in kicking, ball handling and the like - hey were more like school kids.
    Last edited by lsemmens; 13-03-17 at 11:42 AM.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Its terrible.

I have attempted to watch it twice and have tried twice with an open mind.

The skill level is appalling. It reminds me of when I used to play little league as a kid and no one would stay in their positions and every player on the ground followed the ball resulting in mass conjestion resulting in the umpire picking out a free kick to anyone to try and get it moving.

I have nothing against women's sport, I occasionally watch it. But this was created simply for political correctness and nothing else. And they want to be paid as much as men ?? Yet only play 8 rounds with a shrunken ball ? LOL

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

aa23 (24-03-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,950 Posts

Should have stuck to the lingerie football league, much more skilful and better uniforms......

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

• The Following User Says Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

SS Dave (13-03-17)