Thread: BVN-TV Picture elongated

Thanks

Default BVN-TV Picture elongated

I'm having a problem with the display resolution for BVN-TV a Dutch satellite channel on Optus D2

I'm watching through a VU+ SoloSE box with Blackhole 3.0.3 E image.

The A/V settings are
    Display 4:3 content as "Just Scale"
    Display >16:9 content as "Letterbox"

However it doesn't seem to matter what setting I select, the picture is elonglated vertically with half the BVN logo missing in the top right corner and also most of the sub-titles missing at the bottom of the screen.

I contacted Telstra Broadcasting Services and I'm satisfied the problem is not with the broadcaster.

A few other D2 channels have the same problem but most channels on D2 and all channels on C1/D3 do display correctly.

The problem commenced when I updated the Blackhole image several versions ago, so I suspect the problem is with Blackhole.

Does anyone have any suggestions or a setting change?

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

There may be some kind of "zoom" setting that is set to on, that must be turned off.
    True freedom is the greatest gift a man can possess, yet is the one thing most easily and innocently given away, to crafty curses and binds cleverly disguised as blessings and gifts, in the pursuit of supposed achievement, status and power.