Thread: Samsung Galaxy S8+ review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Samsung Galaxy S8+ review

Ok, from an iPhone 7+ Apple fan......... this phone is really hard to beat

I was fortunate to get onto someone who pre-purchased the whole kit VR Gear

The specs are

obviously camera's cpu's, gpu's are the best samsung have so no use even comparing and not going too

Samsung have done a really nice job, the finish is perfect, it feels really nice and not too light or too heavy. The Operating System is refined to be useful and looks professional. I did struggle with the smartswitch program to transfer my icloud stuff but it eventually worked

I like the screen resolution and the home button is a taptic area where home buttons belong - the fingerprint scanner is on the back near the camera lens - this is the only real let down. You cover your camera with fingerprints/chocolate/grease etc when trying to use your fingerprints to open the phone.

The Face recognition is pretty cool, but I understand a good photo will work too and it does have iris scanning available but either face or iris

The Dex is something new to mobiles (Windows has something similar, but who buys windows phones???) - the OS is nice, simple and OK to use - as a micro laptop, for small limited business use it is fine - but it isn't Windows 10 or Sierra - and that is obvious. The painful thing with the Dex is you need to remove your device from the case you have protecting it.......

I'm impressed (like seriously impressed) with the VR gear headset and gameplay, but I am a big kid at heart so enjoy the far out funstuff

So the Samsung Phone, camera, gaming maching, VR, desktop, communications device that I have - at this point would beat the Apple 7 plus

and for me - that is saying something

f
    有段者

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freakee1 For This Useful Post:

admin (11-05-17),mtv (10-05-17),Seymour Butts (26-05-17)

3. Look Here ->