Thread: Vic police have the green light to charge george pell with sexual abuse

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,965 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    That's priceless man........

Quote Originally Posted by OSIRUS View Post
    It was a different time back then

I went to a Catholic convent school in the 1960's & nothing happened to me, but I do remember my mother mentioning once that a priest was "shifted" because he was playing with boys" but it was never mentioned again .....

Went to a convent then a Catholic college over a ten year period in the 50's and 60s. I never actually saw anything bad happen to anyone, although I have no idea what the boarding students may have gone through except for their food......sheeesh!

My mother told me years later that two of the nuns at the convent ran away with another female lay teacher, so it's not just men. Although the twitterati would have you believe that that's so.

There was a female lay teacher at college (boys only) who regularly frequented the changerooms which seemed odd, but apart from the fact that we all thought she was pretty hot no one really cared. I had more trouble with f*cking religion than anything else and became a confirmed atheist at about 14. Once I got that through to the old man, he stopped wasting money and I went to the local high school with my mates.

I NEVER saw any crap in my time in that college at all.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

OSIRUS (30-06-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 958 Posts

Come to think of it I also seen Female teachers in their swim suits at swimming carnivals (with very hot bodies) not sure if it was at primary school or high school, or both but they must have got changed somewhere too? .......
    Become a Premium Member and support the Austech Forum

• The Following User Says Thank You to OSIRUS For This Useful Post:

enf (30-06-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Robin Williams had a good take on it.....

Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

allover (01-07-17),enf (30-06-17),fred49au (01-07-17),lsemmens (30-06-17),OSIRUS (01-07-17)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

A brief history of Geo Pells defence attorney, $10,000 per day and also a member of the 'left leaning faction of the law(?) although i had read that in the past but could not confirm
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (01-07-17)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

A brief history of Geo Pells defence attorney, $10,000 per day and also a member of the 'left leaning faction of the law(?) although i had read that in the past but could not confirm
    Arghhh the DPP will use there Bags of Tricks and they will bleed PELL dry for Funds because they have a Habit to do this and they always do it Just before a Mention, or Hearing, Or Pre Trial Hearing, Or Committal Hearing, Failed Trial, So on So on So on,, and they do this in the Morning and you still have to pay for you legal team.
    He will be Found Guilty, Just watch how the DDP secretly release info to the media just at the right time to screw him and by this he will not get a fair trial. Remember this.
    The Dirty Trick Start Soon when he Visit the first Mention the Prosecutor will say to his Barrister,,,,, say to him to plead GUILTY and he will get a Lesser Sentences ( because the Complainants want their MONEY MONEY MONEY) .
    Take the Money away and you possibly will get the Truth. I was very Surprised the Vatican wont support Him because the Vatican has a Cess pool full of money as what the DDP has and you wonder why you are found Guilty 95% of these types of cases.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

According to reporters there are up to 40 claims against Geo, they all have to be heard one after another as individual cases, there will not be any decisions for up to 4 years, Geo may be dead by then
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

According to reporters there are up to 40 claims against Geo, they all have to be heard one after another as individual cases, there will not be any decisions for up to 4 years, Geo may be dead by then
    You bet the 40 of them will hire a hall LOL,LOL,LOL and they will get together and say this and say that, NO DON'T SAY THIS OVERWISE WE LOSE AND GET NO MONEY!!. If Pell allegedly exposed himself or had a wank in front of them The Barrister will say (seen this question ask a few time whilst I was in public Member Gallery, Yes court room are the Coldest places you can go to and is for people that sufferer a Heart attack and have LOW BLOOD PRESSURE and need to recover. This is better than Coles Freezer Room) Yes the Barrister would say Do you see The Bishop (penis )of Cardinal Pell ? The man on the stand said YES, Was his Bishop Erect? The Complainant said YES!!! The Barrister said then,, Was his Bishop Circumcised or non NON Circumcised. Well this can open a can of worms if one said yes and the others said NO!!. So they will say as the lot of them will be instructed to say this, what he was doing, I didn't have a Good look at his Bishop so I don't know.
    Yeah they do not want to fall like what happened many years ago at a Canadian trial when the Complainant Girl said this MAN Stuck His Large Bishop in me (the guy was around 35 Years Old) yet nobody in the Prosecutor team knew that this gentleman the Defendant has his Bishop remove after a Bike Accident whe he was a young teenager and this caused Shock waves around the Prosecutors around the worlds. What happen to the Girl . NOTHING!!!!
    See in this type of case you need money to win and money will hire Private Investigators to follow these complainants but for the average person that has NO or little off Money they Will be Found GUILTY!! every time every day in any court because the way the case are run to stack up towards the Prosecutors side.

The Problem is When a Complaint go to the police along the process the Complainant gets contaminated with info that LEADS HIM to SAY THIS and not that.
    Also they possibility will have each case heard Separately and Video'd individuals and replayed in one CASE for the well chosen 12 Jurors that would be Ex Child Sexual Complainant people and non Catholics.
    oooooOOH Yeah the Jury POOL of Hundreds will be well selected for that week for all the many trials that start on that Monday and they will pick the possible 36 for that trial (i think its 36 in Victoria) and then they will pick 12 ZEALOT Jurors.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (13-07-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

Pell is true to his word and back in Australia to defend himself.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

DB44 (11-07-17),enf (11-07-17),Landytrack (13-07-17),lsemmens (11-07-17),OSIRUS (11-07-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reschs View Post
    Pell is true to his word and back in Australia to defend himself.
    I must admit I'm more than a little surprised he's come back

Maybe the church just threw him under the bus due to indefensible behaviour ??

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post

Same.

Whether his behaviour is indefensible or not, I guess it will play out in court, but I agree he was likely thrown under the bus by the church.

The church refusing to fund his defence is either not truly supporting him (regardless of what it says) or more likely, doesn't want to be seen as supporting him, in case he's found guilty.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Same.

Whether his behaviour is indefensible or not, I guess it will play out in court, but I agree he was likely thrown under the bus by the church.

The church refusing to fund his defence is either not truly supporting him (regardless of what it says) or more likely, doesn't want to be seen as supporting him, in case he's found guilty.
    OR, he's just assured them it will all be fine as he did nothing wrong and doesn't expect to be lynched by the mob.

I have no idea myself as I haven't seen any evidence other than heresay.....has anyone here? That's why we use courts rather than mob hysteria.

If he really IS guilty, then put him against the wall and I'll pull the trigger.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

OSIRUS (11-07-17)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

What indefensible behaviour? You have evidence that your holding close to your chest? Let us in on it.

Premium Member
    Thanks

I thought it was more likely he would return to face the court ...

we just have to wait and see what evidence comes out & how it all plays out in court now ...
    Last edited by OSIRUS; 11-07-17 at 08:55 PM.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Given the publicity surrounding this case, the church is in an unenviable position. If they support him, they are perceived, by some, to be supporting a "paedophile" whether he is found guilty, or not. They've chosen to be seen to be doing the right thing in not "supporting him" but if, dare I suggest, when, he is found innocent they may well re-reimburse some of the costs in his defence. I'm not Catholic but, if the hierarchy are serious about dealing with this particular issue, they will be doing everything that they can to be rid of those who have brought their religion into disrepute.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

enf (11-07-17),OSIRUS (11-07-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks

I suspect if Pell is found to be innocent he will be asking his accusers to pay his court costs ... ?
    Last edited by OSIRUS; 11-07-17 at 09:16 PM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OSIRUS For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (12-07-17),enf (11-07-17),Landytrack (13-07-17),lsemmens (12-07-17)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I suspect if Pell is found to be innocent he will be asking his accusers to pay his court costs ... ?
    They'll just say it's rigged....

Out of curiosity, what is the actual charge?

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    They'll just say it's rigged....

Out of curiosity, what is the actual charge?
    I think I heard a court was going to decide this week or next ? whether they are going to release the list of charges against him or not ?

Thanks

indefensible behaviour ??
    NO! they are JUST INDEFENSIBLE and that it. ( As an Example) After working with a Lawyer Doing some Video work for them someoe CAN set any one of you to be charged with this Offenses and you will be found GUILTY!!
    See when you know how the CPUI Police work you can set the Person up easily. All I need is ONE Child to go into Your Work with no cameras in the private room and this is where you supposedly touch It, At Home You Home (Make sure the noisy Neighbour are outside doing something to see the girl going inside you house) you do NEED any more and I will construct as series of events, the same events that the Police Like, the same that most complainants use and you all will be charged you all will go to jail.
    You need to go to massive lengths to get out of these Charge including hiring Private Investigators which most do not have the Money.

I give you One example that actually Happen.

1/ Man was at Home by himself 2/ Girl knocked on the door selling Chocolates for a Good Cause, The Private Investigator later knocked on other door to see if the Child went there as she DIDN"T!!!3/ The Man said Hang on, 4/ When the guy went inside to get his wallet he did not close the DOOR in her Face so the door was left Open, 5/ The girl Walk inside the the house and commented this and that aroud the house and took her time to leave 6/ The Guy Spoke to her for 10 minutes as she was a nice 14 year old girl 7/ His Front Door security Camera Showed her going in and out around 10 Minutes 8/ the Girl got his money whilst she was inside, 9/ The Girl Left in a Hurry (camera Showed this)
    Now timing with the Police arrival to the Cameras was about 2 and half hours. The Police Interview Him, Confiscated his Security Camera System and they Charged him and he is still in Jail today.
    Now The Mother of this Girl was Single and All suspect that the mother set him the guy up for Money as he was successfully sued late on for $$$$$$$$$$. But what Bothered the Lawyers the Police told the girl to Write a Statement (yes Computer not hand written) and Also the Police ask the Mother to write a Statement and both of these statements has three identical spelling mistakes yet the ZELOT jurors still though this was OK but in reality who did write the Letter of complaint, On the Pre Recording of evidence (done via video)The Barrister said to the GIRL!! WHO WROTE HER LETTER , she said I did, The Barrister said can you repeat what was on that letter (Barrister trick her 10 minute before as she said she had a Photo graphic Memory) the Barrister Said !! What was on the letter you wrote (Did say Nothing) Welllllllll it is all there so read it, after this she started the Crocodile Tears.

Three word was used that had a major Spelling mistake yet everyone believed that she wrote it.
    Guys If the Child is under 18 and its not yours and family treat it like a Plague

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (13-07-17)

Thanks

That will never Happen and has Never Happened and this is the problem with our Law. Its One way traffic

Thanks

I think I heard a court was going to decide this week or next ? whether they are going to release the list of charges against him or not ?
    The Police will make sure the Chargers are let out secretly. They always do this to control the Media and Public. They fight DIRTY!!

• Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast