Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Vic police have the green light to charge george pell with sexual abuse

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

In QLD where you have been convicted you can still get Appeal Bail. I think you can still do this.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

What bother me, why the Catholic Church still alter boys. The Same thing why we still use that nearly naked women to parade before a Car Race starts. I always been against this, Same as the Alter Boys I say GET RID OF THEM!!! There are not needed and if the Priest needs help let him get a person that is over 18 years old.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

OSIRUS (01-03-19)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 886 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    What bother me, why the Catholic Church still alter boys. The Same thing why we still use that nearly naked women to parade before a Car Race starts. I always been against this, Same as the Alter Boys I say GET RID OF THEM!!! There are not needed and if the Priest needs help let him get a person that is over 18 years old.
    Won't find 18 yo Choir boys though not many want to cut their balls off to sing for the bleeding church wouldn't recommend holding your
    mouth open long in a Catholic church might get a sausage shoved in.

• The Following User Says Thank You to pheggie For This Useful Post:

allover (28-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

I like the way that Pell has been abandoned by his God , after spending a lifetime serving the same mythical fairy

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (02-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pheggie View Post
    Won't find 18 yo Choir boys though not many want to cut their balls off to sing for the bleeding church wouldn't recommend holding your
    mouth open long in a Catholic church might get a sausage shoved in.
    I bet you will find a few who would like a sausage shoved in

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    I like the way that Pell has been abandoned by his God , after spending a lifetime serving the same mythical fairy
    If I was him I would summons a the END of The Earth

Thanks

After Talking my my old friendly Solicitor Last night over the Phone that I use to work for, well one of them.
    The Latest update for 2018 on

I want you all to read this and take this very seriously. See If I cam remember Most of them I say Most of them.

1/ It take only one Complaint to send you to Jail not 20
    2/ You can have a High Fly $10,000 per hour Barrister ( you all know this now after Pells case) + the Best Solicitor that prepares the BRIEF and you will still be found guilty
    3/ The Complainant does even need to know what Year the Alleged abuse Happened
    4/ Any Child is allowed to use the computer not hand written statement (I said this before)
    5/ Any statement is regarded as concrete evidence that it happened
    6/ An Child under 12 is allowed to Change there Evidence so if they give 3 statement over 3 weeks they are allowed to change their Story
    7/ A Child under 16 not 12 can have a Parent help them to write "WHAT HAPPEN OR WHAT HE DID TO ME STORY"

8/ A Child under 18 statement to be given to read when Jury is delibrating (cant spell it) and the Judge now tells the Jury before they go to that room that what you reading it true as a child under 12 not 18 cant lie before of some scientific new bullshit that they found.
    9/ Sugar! I forgot more of them as he told me about 20 change to the law as make it impossible to win a case like this so by this the scales of justice have been bent to suit the complainant.

Arghhhh! The One I did not forget is as he had 4 or 6 case like this in 2018 and it involves Parents and or Grandparents. My friend told me there a Sharp rise in cases with complaints that a Child was abused by her Father or Grandfathers and this ONLY HAPPENS if the Complainant Child/or parents of the child know that the mother is living elsewhere or the Grand mother is dead so the child put and complain in to get rid of the Father/Grandfather so they can take over the house where he lives and even if the man gets bail he cannot go home and have to live in another post code. In ALL cases the Complainant Child Father is not living with them. INTERESTING!!
    sh.it.... I wish I had a better memory.
    Back on Pell it seems that he has exhausted all his funds.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

irritant (01-03-19),OSIRUS (01-03-19),Skepticist (28-02-19),VroomVroom (01-03-19)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

His or the churches?
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post

His or the churches?
    The is exactly what I said before. All his greedy team needs is money not the truth. Tell me any Barrister is worth $10,000 per HOUR, F.ck OFF
    They tell me that Any Barrister has to do pro bono work every year. Please get me a list ( easy) but lets see if they do it NONE!!!!!

Thanks

Just remember all this above can happen to you so KEEP AWAY WITH ANYONE UNDER 18 Years OLD, you have been warned
    Most Criminal solicitors know this.
    The Dirty Tactics used by Correction Services.

1/ found guilty in Court
    2/ Sent to the distributing Jail at Brisbane Correction Center
    3/ They ask you, You pleated Not guilty are you guilty NOW? Now if you say NO they ship you to another jail thousand of K away from your Family
    4/ after being there 3 years later and Not seeing your family you ask for a Transfer to a Brisbane Jail. The first things that happen is a Visit from the woman from Sentence Management with a bit of paper sign that you will be transferred but at the same time you have to sign that you abused that Child.
    5/ You refuse to do this you stay thousands of K away from you Family.

Do you know that a percentage of people that have convicted from Child Sex cases that they has said from day one that they were innocent and eventually been released after many years in jail, well they have gone up the ladder and withing 10 year they Murder someone.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

irritant (01-03-19),OSIRUS (04-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

comparing alter boys with grid girls....fuk me you're starting to sound like a homo!!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

DB44 (28-02-19),hinekadon (28-02-19),Reschs (28-02-19),Tiny (02-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Thanks Leroy. I must admit that I enjoy watching the grid girls, and deplore the current war on them. I can't remember the last time I attended a church service and certainly couldn't tell you whether there were altar boys present or not. I can tell you, though, that had there been grid girls present I'd have some memory of both the service and the girls.

• The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

allover (01-03-19),alpha0ne (01-03-19),enf (01-03-19),hinekadon (28-02-19),LeroyPatrol (28-02-19),peteramjet (28-02-19),Tiny (02-03-19),VroomVroom (01-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    comparing alter boys with grid girls....fuk me you're starting to sound like a homo!!
    FCK OFF! Do you approve of women nearly naked standing there doing noting but if you touch one on brush them they cry RAPE!!!. I stand for men's right because men dont stick together like women do. Ps do you remember that ADD "Women stick Together"

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

irritant (01-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    Thanks Leroy. I must admit that I enjoy watching the grid girls, and deplore the current war on them.
    Off topic: but why do you think there is a war on them? Its a Car Race not a Fashion Parade

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Its a Car Race not a Fashion Parade
    Agreed! It's more of a peep show than a fashion parade. For it to be a fashion parade, they've got to be wearing clothes! LOL
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

allover (01-03-19),DB44 (01-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

...nearly naked standing there doing noting but if you touch one on brush them they cry RAPE...
    Exactly. Little whores hanging around popular men with money, trying to get something out of it.

• The Following User Says Thank You to irritant For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (07-03-19)

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Stick to the topic please.

• The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (01-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    Stick to the topic please.
    Well Pell get off in his appeal. YES He will, not on the First Appeal but the second one. All the Member on this site talk about PELL so does others sites, what do you think that ALL the Solicitors and MANLY the Barristers are talking about and so as I was told all of them said he should have be found NOT GUILTY!!!! Now Since Barristers are saying that and since Barristers become Judges what does this tell you. According to my Lawyers friend this is the Biggest talk among Legal Fraternity since Lindy Chamberlain and that Wolf that ate her baby

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

No way Pell will get off.
    There is only 2 ways his appeal would stand....

1. If the judge was seen to mislead the jury
    (Not a chance, best judge in Vic by miles. So methodical there is no chance)

2. Incorrect evidence used in trial
    (Not gonna happen)

He is guilty and a sick sick person...
    Been up before and got off on a technicality... (Incorrect year given for crime)
    But not this time!

There is also 20 to 30 others that have come forward over the years, but their stories were never going to stand in the criminal justice system, so were not pursued further.

Sadly he will only get 4 to 5 years, maybe less.

Just think of the money the Catholic Church has to defend Pell, the best of the best, they have won every prior time.
    Spent a fortune digging up the accusers passed, cross examining him...
    Found nothing. Not a single technicality or inconsistency.

Pell wasn't even put in the box, because they (his Barrister) was too scared of what he would say under cross examination.
    Thier defence rested on the gown Pell wears saying "the act" couldn't have taken place as there is no way to access his genitals...
    The gown was brought in and there are slits in it in case they need to go to the toilet...

Jury unanimous.....!

He is guilty as sin
    Last edited by ol' boy; 02-03-19 at 12:08 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    No way Pell will get off.

If the judge was seen to mislead the jury

Thats one what about the other 30?. If he gets off what about the other 4500 still in Jail today around Australia that have Been convicted by one and only Complainant with no evidences. Yes Hear say only. Now if he gets off Question will be asked about the other 4500 and why were they convicted on hear say ONLY. Anyhow time will tell. (As the V8 on now).

• Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast