Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking Gender Identity Bullshit Too Far

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

It is just total defiance of common sense, of the sort that past generations would have just laughed at. Reality check. You think that God or Nature or whatever stuffed up and you were born the wrong sex? Live with it. Because you can't change it. Surgery and hormones can change your body into a facsimile of the opposite sex, but that's all it is. An imitation. As things stand, a man who is castrated, has female genitals constructed and is dosed up with hormones cannot bear a child anymore than can a woman surgically altered to resemble as closely as possible a man father one. Don't bother ranting and raving about it. It's not my doing. I'm just not prepared to pretend such a transformation is possible just so I don't offend you.

Having said that, one day medial science may advance to such a stage where such transformations are possible. I have read Science Fiction where a true sex change is as simple as taking a pill and then happens over days, and of course can be repeated indefinitely. If this ever comes to pass gender will truly become fluid and a matter of choice. Until then, ####ing face reality.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (10-07-17),enf (07-07-17),hinekadon (18-08-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,962 Times in 9,059 Posts

Why should they face reality when they can lord their ideas over the many who won't stand up to them....?

However, these same people (can't think of anything else to call them) will freak out if you try to feed a starving world with genetically modified crops..."OH MY GOD, IT'S NOT NATURAL!!"

I'd say f*ck'em but that could be taken the wrong way, so I'll just say they can go and f*ck themselves...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (07-07-17),eaglem (10-07-17),hinekadon (18-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    From the story, I don't think the baby is a Hermaphrodite.

The 'parent' is 'transgender' and said...

So my feeling is that the parent thinks that just because he/she changed gender as an adult, that the (most likely anatomically-normal baby) should not be categorised as male or female according to what bits they have or don't have, so 'it' has the right to determine which gender it 'prefers' to be recognised as, regardless of what genitalia it was born with.

And this nutter transgender parent is inflicting this choice on a baby to determine.

A baby, or young child is incapable of making such a decision.

As I said, this amounts to nothing less than psychological abuse by the parent IMHO.
    Yeah, the way it reads the baby may not, in this case, be a hermaphrodite, or even physically indeterminate, which is different to being a hermaphrodite. But because the birth certificate was marked with a U instead of M or F, you'd think that there might be a reason, other than just that the parents wanted it that way, bureaucracies being what they are.

@DB44
    It is just total defiance of common sense, of the sort that past generations would have just laughed at. Reality check. You think that God or Nature or whatever stuffed up and you were born the wrong sex?
    @WhiteOx
    And nobody can convince me it's genetic - if it was they would have all died out long ago.
    So where do XXY chromosome babies fit on the gender scale?

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

So where do XXY chromosome babies fit on the gender scale?
    They are the only one's who have a right to call themselves whatever they like. Everyone else, If you you have that Y chromosome, guess what?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    They are the only one's who have a right to call themselves whatever they like. Everyone else, If you you have that Y chromosome, guess what?

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Default World has gone mad

A German Boys Choir Is Being Sued for Gender Bias After Rejecting a 9-Year-Old Girl

If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

enf (18-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I hope the girls case is successful!
    Then I can hang out and perv at the ladies only Gym, go into the ladies bathroom, hang out in the ladies change room at the beach and go all those places a pervert would love and the authorities won't be able to do shit because I will not be able to be excluded on the basis of Gender. I won't even have to dress up and Identify as a woman any more.
    Just wait till all the Boys start enrolling in the girls schools and the blokes compete in women's sports. They won't need to have the chop or even look like a woman.
    Mixed prisons might just work, the inmates will be too busy cavorting to get into any other trouble.

This is going to open up a world of fun and complication if this goes through!

Of course if it does not, maybe the child would be better off removed from the parents and put with a right thinking family before she is used as a pawn again and her young brain corrupted with any more of this type of Bullshit.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

irritant (18-08-19)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Its a Possibility that both Parent are Bi sexual "eg" They both like it up the crumpet and give it up the crumpet so by having Child and the child could be Bi sexual at late date (possible) so whats wrong with that they, gave the child no sex because the child at a later date might bat for both teams.
    Now you made me Confused, seriously I agree as today some are bringing out twisted kids before they were born.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post
    A German Boys Choir Is Being Sued for Gender Bias After Rejecting a 9-Year-Old Girl

This Madness is world wide and like my old man use to say to clean up this world wide madness you need a new WORLD WAR and when you have a New word war this type of Madness dissapears

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (19-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

The 9 year old girl should be taken into care, away from the virtue signaling gender studies mothe.......ohhh wait, am I allowed to call a womyn a 'mother' these days, isn't that an 'ist' something or other ????

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (19-08-19),irritant (18-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    ...I won't even have to dress up and Identify as a woman any more...
    It's so difficult George. I tried my hardest giving it up, but to no avail. Sigh...

You just don't get the "support" you need when wearing an ordinary jock-strap. Who designed this, women? Obviously someone with no balls. With panties, I can still "dangle" the right amount, but overall movement is limited enough so that I can still play tennis with my girlfriends, and not worry about a "slip". When wearing the g-string though, "slips" are encouraged by my partner, but that's a story for another time...

And then there's just the comfort of a wireless bra during said tennis games...
    True freedom is the greatest gift a man can possess, yet is the one thing most easily and innocently given away, to crafty curses and binds cleverly disguised as blessings and gifts, in the pursuit of supposed achievement, status and power.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    ...isn't that an 'ist' something or other ????...
    Yep, a realist.
    True freedom is the greatest gift a man can possess, yet is the one thing most easily and innocently given away, to crafty curses and binds cleverly disguised as blessings and gifts, in the pursuit of supposed achievement, status and power.

• The Following User Says Thank You to irritant For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (20-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

I think this is great! We can get rid of all the Collingwood supporters because you can't bring your kids up with a double standard! They would have to be brought up knowing there is a game called football but leave it to the kids to decide which team to support when they get older. Oh we could apply this to so many things..... everything!

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

irritant (19-08-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

I think you've under estimated the population Leroy
    In the great dumbing down, there is probably more willing Pies supporters than ever
    Although it is hard to tell the women from the men

Last edited by ol' boy; 19-08-19 at 06:15 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (19-08-19),irritant (19-08-19),LeroyPatrol (20-08-19),lsemmens (21-08-19),Tiny (19-08-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 724 Posts

Germany: Girl loses gender bias case against boys choir

The choir's right to artistic freedom is decisive, a Berlin court has ruled after the parents of a 9-year-old girl sued when she was rejected by the prestigious State and Cathedral Choir.

See...there is some justice (and common sense) left in the world after all

And even more so, it seems:

7-Eleven axe attacker Evie Amati has jail term increased by five years

Transgender woman Evie Amati, 27, was in January sentenced to nine years behind bars for the violent and unprovoked attack at the Enmore 7-Eleven in 2017.

The Crown appealed the leniency of the sentence and the Court of Criminal Appeal today set it aside and instead imposed a sentence of 14 years with a non-parole period of eight years.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thala Dan For This Useful Post:

irritant (21-08-19),Jma (19-08-19),lsemmens (20-08-19),ol' boy (19-08-19),Tiny (19-08-19)

Thanks

I think you've under estimated the population Leroy
    In the great dumbing down, there is probably more willing Pies supporters than ever
    Although it is hard to tell the women from the men

Holy F, I've been scarred for life after seeing that.
    Last edited by irritant; 21-08-19 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 724 Posts

Just when you thought it couldn't get any sillier......it just did.

Facebook Bans "Women For Trump" Ads

As President Trump attempts to build support among women, tech site Gizmodo proudly reports that Facebook has banned Trump’s pro-women re-election ads.

The reason is simple - they target "women".

The ad contravenes Facebook's advertising guidelines which list thirty varieties of prohibited content, including "Asserting or implying Personal Attributes" - which includes gender (which includes being a "woman")...

So, it would appear that daring to imply/infer the women in the image are women triggered Facebook's pre-crime algos and got the harmless advertisement banned from the social media site.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thala Dan For This Useful Post:

irritant (21-08-19),lsemmens (21-08-19)

• 30-08-19, 10:00 PM

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12