Thread: Alone In The Dark II

Thanks

Default Alone In The Dark II

Ok I just finished watching this POS.

Utter crap, doesn't follow the storyline of the first film, doesn't even follow the storyline of the games.

From IMDB
    "Alone in the Dark 2 tells the story of Edward Carnby, who joins forces with a team of witch hunters to track down the dangerous witch Elisabeth Dexter."

If you remember Edward Carnby was played by Christan Slater in the first film, well he's not in the second, Edward Carnby is played by Rick Yune.
    Now I am not racist at all, by why replace Slater's character with a Asian, Who remembers nothing of what happened in the first movie, theres not even a mention of it.

What happened to following up the first movie, all the "dog monsters" have invaded the city and the camera cuts, setting you up for a sequel.
    Well this isn't it, Trust Uwe Boll to stuff this one up AGAIN.

Don't watch it. Don't even think about watching it, it will stuff up the first one for you, FOR GOOD.

Now I got to go disinfect my eyes.

My rating 1 out of 10, and that's because Lance Henriksen was in it.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on this Supersize,an I was looking forward to this No 2.
    Im Sad!
    Yes Lance Hendriken has a screen presence always,havent seen his presence in films for a while.
    Thanks