Thread: Tired of White hat Seo *sigh* what your opinion ?

Thanks

Default Tired of White hat Seo *sigh* what your opinion ?

this is more of a Search engine optimaisation question , or online marketing whatever you would like to call it : im frustrated.
    Ive seen white hat techniques being used and it take a little while to rank and get traffic and clients , however black hats storm up the rankings in a week , after maybe 3 weeks they disappear ( i assume google penalised them ) . Then suddenly another black-hat site will be made , its like they have them on standby , thus giving me only short periods of exposure to top ranks and clients.

I dont know anymore , is it worth it to do things right whats your take on this?forums to report these tpe of things , but generally you get told to report and focus more on what YOU are doing, with which i used to agree , until i realised i work six months for something somebody gets in a week ... what i am doing isnt working against those techniques..

And even if i found a workaround these are the type of people who dont follow rules so when they run out of tricks and cheats , whats stopping them from trying to take down my site.

I just seems like a stable well established website is a dream.

Rant over.

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

You cant win either way.

If you do the right thing, you will struggle to get anywhere. If you do the wrong thing, Google with crucify you sooner or later (we are Adsense banned)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 783 Posts

i tried everything, white hats, black hats, red hats, beanies, wigs, dresses

and my seo still sucks
    https://www.facebook.com/philquad68

• 24-10-17, 07:07 AM

Reason
    OT

Thanks

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Philquad View Post
    i tried everything, white hats, black hats, red hats, beanies, wigs, dresses

and my seo still sucks
    Maybe a thong would work. Altough im not sure the price in dignity is worth a number one ( or two ) spot on the google serps for you website.

• 10-01-18, 05:00 PM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    You cant win either way.

If you do the right thing, you will struggle to get anywhere. If you do the wrong thing, Google with crucify you sooner or later (we are Adsense banned)
    How are you adsense banned ? Ive gotten much better at seo and i rank well , but ive come to the conclusion there are so many other avenues , that you can advertise on with a much bigger payoff for less work. A simple example of this : in my town theres a local buy and sell services website , it seems insignificant , well about 50 % off my clients came from that free advertising platform , the rest is facebook and google.

I do know that if you want to be really successful and grow past local you will probably need to go to google eventually , but it is easier when little goldmines like these give you some capital to work with.
    Last edited by nesir; 22-01-18 at 08:18 AM.