this is more of a Search engine optimaisation question , or online marketing whatever you would like to call it : im frustrated.
Ive seen white hat techniques being used and it take a little while to rank and get traffic and clients , however black hats storm up the rankings in a week , after maybe 3 weeks they disappear ( i assume google penalised them ) . Then suddenly another black-hat site will be made , its like they have them on standby , thus giving me only short periods of exposure to top ranks and clients.

I dont know anymore , is it worth it to do things right whats your take on this?forums to report these tpe of things , but generally you get told to report and focus more on what YOU are doing, with which i used to agree , until i realised i work six months for something somebody gets in a week ... what i am doing isnt working against those techniques..

And even if i found a workaround these are the type of people who dont follow rules so when they run out of tricks and cheats , whats stopping them from trying to take down my site.

I just seems like a stable well established website is a dream.

Rant over.