Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Austech - 20 years of annoying people and politically incorrect behaviour

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,752 Posts

I was talking to a young lad today who collects "old" phones. Another friend commented that he had an old maggy phone with the crank handle. The young fella had no idea, his idea of "old phones" were "old mobile phones. . It could well be that in the not too distant future that our messaging will all be video, possibly holographic.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 669 Posts

think i joined in 2002 or 2004 (04 on ocau so) in those days i was hailed " Quadspeed " the idea was that being a quadriplegic & always in a hurry

but somehow people related me to some sort of cd drive? i had nfi @ that stage what they meant

i swapped to philquad some years later

i was famous at one stage for writing a tutorial on gold cards. not that i really understood it, i think i just jagged it 1 day

there was very helpful guys in those days, i think they sold fired wood, always referred to as loggers ?

i even hosted 1 of the rare Austech Parties, i think there was about 10 of us, way too much drinking

to the old boys Tag: Trigger51 ? Tomahawk white ox ( fernbay & MANGO rip) & many more im sure
    why do we need the NBN ? because the copper network is constipated & needs fibre

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philquad For This Useful Post:

gulliver (31-03-18),OSIRUS (29-03-18)

Thanks

This is an excellent forum that I have been frequenting for about 18 years. I love it for it's great information and the advice from knowledgeable members, but also for the nostalgia factor as well. I am not 50 yet admin but I'm almost there in a little while, so this forum has been a sizeable part of my life too.
    All the best admin, may you continue your good work and may Austech continue successfully for many years to come.

Cheers
    ozidude

• The Following User Says Thank You to ozidude For This Useful Post:

gulliver (31-03-18)

• Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678