Thread: Quoss Aroma Sense Q Vit. C Shower Head

Premium Member
    Thanks

Default Quoss Aroma Sense Q Vit. C Shower Head

I have seen this tonight on TVSN... on first looks I would rush in and buy this ... but I would like to investigate this more... adding Vitamin C so called into your shower water and at the same supposedly removes chlorine and adds negative ions ???

What do you think?

URL is below and description pasted in just in case this is a short time special.

The Aroma Shower System offers new technology which helps filter your shower water and also offers negative ions and increased pressure while also saving on water.
    Enjoy the benefits of the Aroma Sense Q shower system, a patented new technology offering a chlorine-free, hydrating shower with negative ions and vitamin C to refresh your showering experience.
    Features and benefits include:

• Eliminates 99.99% of chlorine in water - The Vitamin C Filter gets rid of chlorine, preventing damages to the skin and hair, and helps eliminate bacteria and odour in the water.
    • 3 times greater water pressure while using 20% less water - The patented watering plate with photo-etched triangular holes increases the water pressure by 3 times, but at the same time uses 20% less water.
    • Generates 100 times more negative ions than beside a waterfall - Water passed through the antibacterial ceramic balls and the patented watering plate generates billions of negative ions, which relieves stress and relaxes the body.
    • Vitamin C equivalent to 3,000 lemons - The advanced formula pharmaceutical grade vitamin C in the filter provides a nourishing aroma therapy shower.
    • Micro Filter: Additional layer that filters contaminants out of the water.
    • Save up to 36,000 litres of water per year (WELS 3-Star Water Rating / 8.0L per minute).

-------------------------

Look Here ->
    Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

I think it's a scam.
    Sort the reviews by the lowest rating & have a read.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by checkitout View Post
    What do you think?
    Snake oil... in new packaging.