Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Adding to the Life and times of Salim Mehajer

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    T
    I wonder if this will be his first time in a Main Stream Prison like Lithgow, Wellington or Goulburn?
    From what was said last night he's being held in protective custody.
    Apparently there's a $250,000 price on his head because he owes some very bad people a lot of money.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

from that news article -
    "Staff at the electoral office became "suspicious" of the large number of forms and it was later confirmed forms contained false addresses and more than 50 were forgeries.

Mehajer was subsequently elected deputy mayor. "

FFS the AEC knew something dodgy was going on and they still let him become Mayor?

as i said previously i hope the lebo turd gets murdered while in jail

Thanks

As his actions were clearly calculated & premeditated to ensure that the election was rigged this sentence is pathetic. The very heart of our political system is the fact we are a democracy & all have the right to ONE vote.
    At the very least he should
    Lose all benefits received as a result of his dodgy election eg pay, super etc. Along with any goods or assets purchased with this pay
    A minimum 10 year custodial sentence in the worst hellhole prison we can find
    Never again be allowed to run for public office. Never be allowed to receive any government benefit be it a wage, welfare or earnings as a contractor.
    Be forever banned from any form of electronic communication - no email, no twittter etc

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (23-06-18),mtv (23-06-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,917 Times in 1,280 Posts

Fark the protective custody general population for this arrogant a-hole.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SS Dave For This Useful Post:

enf (24-06-18),hinekadon (23-06-18),Rick (23-06-18)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madtech View Post
    As his actions were clearly calculated & premeditated to ensure that the election was rigged this sentence is pathetic.
    Agreed,

The level of the sentence is far too lenient for the crime.

The possibly good news is Mehajer has appealed this light sentence..... this also gives the appeal court the option on increasing his sentence. Let's hope so.

His sister, who pleaded guilty to the same charges was given a suspended two-month jail sentence and a $500 good behaviour bond.... fair enough, she had a guilty plea, but a 2 month suspended sentence?... what a joke!

Mehajer also has other pending cases, which should hopefully add to his custodial tally.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (23-06-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    He's a muslim...................thats it.
    Still applies!
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (23-06-18)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Agreed,

His sister, who pleaded guilty to the same charges was given a suspended two-month jail sentence and a $500 good behaviour bond.... fair enough, she had a guilty plea, but a 2 month suspended sentence?... what a joke!
    Dont you know that women today get off lightly in our justice system. Most woman that are loyal to there husband screw their husband just to get out of Jail. The Detective said to her which she was being recorded by the Detective, "If you don't give this info about you husband that did this or that YOU WILL GO TO JAIL!!) and after the recorder is turned off the Detective says, In jail you will get a broom stick stuck in both holes in you body with a steel bottle cap nailed on the end.
    This is the reason why most Woman today dob their husband in even if there are really innocent. There has been many cases like this reported to different Solicitors but it hard to prove because the detective do not allow you to have a Recorder inside the interview Room. Also if you recorded them doing something illegal, when you try to introduce this at court the DPP will get it struck off the evidence list. So much for justice yet these arse-holes get away with this.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 23-06-18 at 12:48 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (23-06-18)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Was he taken straight to prison from the Court or given a few days to arrange his affairs?
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Was he taken straight to prison from the Court or given a few days to arrange his affairs?
    Went straight to jail.... didn't pass go or collect $200.

(back to Silverwater for now)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

perhaps a cia prison may be the correct place for him afterall he is a terrorist isnt he ???
    Last edited by hinekadon; 23-06-18 at 11:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    The level of the sentence is far too lenient for the crime.

The possibly good news is Mehajer has appealed this light sentence..... this also gives the appeal court the option on increasing his sentence. Let's hope so.
    The maximum penalty he could have received was 24 months imprisonment - he received 21 months.

As proven by his other court matters, you don’t even get jail time for assault or intimidation. On that basis it seems like a reasonable sentence, considering the maximum that what was available.

Premium Member

Thanks

Hidden at the bottom of page 34 in Friday's (22/06) Sydney Daily Telegraph is a report headed ' Judges swing at Salim with golf grilling'.
    A Federal Court Judge has rebuked disgraced Sydney Businessman Salim Mehajer for seeking to have his bankruptcy annulment case adjourned "at the eleventh hour". the 32 year old whose debts include an $8.6 Million tax bill, applied to have the two day hearing delayed before his local court electoral fraud sentencing due on Friday.
    "This isnt a suburban golf club where fixtures are changed at the whim of participants" Justice Michael Lee said in the Federal Court on Thursday.
    The Court heard Mehajer's newly employed lawyer had also been served with a 400 page affidavit the previous day.
    "Why is it at that at the eleventh hour, at one minute to midnight, he is determined to change his legal representatives?" Justice Lee asked.
    The former Auburn deputy Mayor was declared bankrupt by a Federal Circuit judge in March while in jail.
    He was subsequently granted bail over claims he staged a 2017 car crash and defrauded an insurance company.
    Justice Lee in April refused to grant Mehajer's application for an interim order to "stay' the bankruptcy, after which he hoped to apply for a new builder's licence, continue the construction of five projects and obtain offshore finance requiring his personal guarantees.

Reading this and hearing about complaints regarding the selling of places 'Off the Plan', I dont think I would be too eager to accept any 'Personal Gaurantees', would you??
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Premium Member

Thanks

Subtitled, 'A Salim chance of Bail'.

Its been almost 3 weeks since we last heard of our former Deputy Mayor but in today's Sydney Telegraph (Friday 13/07/18) is an article saying that 'Former deputy Mayor Salim Mehajer was yesterday refused bail pending his appeal against a jail term for electoral fraud in 2012.'
    The article continues, 'The 32 year old was jailed in June for 21 months to be released after 11 months, after a magistrate found him guilty of 77 charges related to a joint criminal enterprise with his sister aimed at influencing the 2012 Auburn Council vote.'
    He appeared in the NSW District Court via a audio-visual link from Jail yesterday, when Judge Helen Syme dismissed his bail application.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-07-18),lsemmens (14-07-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

No home for xmas for Salim....................ohhhhhh the tragedy

Thanks

A look inside Prince Salim's Palace -

Situated on the banks of the picturesque Parramatta River, only 21 kilometres from the Sydney CBD, on a secure property, nestled amongst native Australian flora and bushland, this expansive property has the potential for multi storey development for the right tenant. This modern facility can accommodate up to 900 guests and boasts its own hospital, gymnasium, laundry service and fully equipped modern kitchen.
    Inside each of the hundreds of bedrooms are the finest metal bunks, a shower, and a toilet with a bare porcelain rim for a seat.
    Prince Salim can be visited any day (except Tuesday) at 8:45 till 10am and 1235 till 1345 for lunch where he will happily show you around the dining area and a television.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mello yello For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (27-07-18),exited (31-07-18),gordon_s1942 (27-07-18),lsemmens (27-07-18),VroomVroom (27-07-18)

Thanks

Prince Salim takes a well earned rest from the daily grind and maintenance schedule at the palace and goes to the Snowys for the winter -

Follow the trials and tribulations of Prince Salim as he argues with one of the ski judges who promises to increase his score on the double pike with a forward twist -

The former Prince Of Auburn is now in the same ski lodge typically used to house crooked police, paedophile priests and high-profile inmates who require protection from other contestants.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mello yello For This Useful Post:

allover (14-08-18),alpha0ne (14-08-18),ol' boy (14-08-18),shred (14-08-18)

Premium Member

Thanks

[QUOTE ] Mehajer was refused bail and placed in custody in January over the crash allegations, but in April was granted bail on strict conditions with a $200,000 bond.[/QUOTE]

Looks like neither he can or anyone else is willing to post that amount for him, doesnt it??

Interesting reading.
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 14-08-18 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks

Mehajer was refused bail and placed in custody in January over the crash allegations, but in April was granted bail on strict conditions with a $200,000 bond.

Looks like neither he can or anyone else is willing to post that amount for him, doesnt it??

Interesting reading.
    Dressed in black trousers, black collared shirt and a cream sweater, Prince Salim cried out, "thats not true!!!"

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Regardless of whether it's true or not. He still is "on holiday" at the behest of Her Majesty.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (14-08-18),mello yello (14-08-18)

Premium Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Regardless of whether it's true or not. He still is "on holiday" at the behest of Her Majesty.
    An offer few have difficulty in refusing................

• Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast