Thread: VU Duo2 and its Recordings

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default VU Duo2 and its Recordings

Does any one know how to edit/change the name of a recording in the HDD in the Box. I have a Recording and I used Instant Record and in the duo2 listing it shows Instant Record and I would like to change it to other.
    I have tried FTP'd to the Directory : Media/HDD/Movie and I find it in 5 files and I edited it there rebooted it but nothing changes as it still says on the Duo2 under the Recording "INSTANT RECORDING"

I use to have "A" program than this can be done but I have forgotten it.

Look Here ->
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Does any one know how to edit/change the name of a recording in the HDD in the Box. I have a Recording and I used Instant Record and in the duo2 listing it shows Instant Record and I would like to change it to other.
    I have tried FTP'd to the Directory : Media/HDD/Movie and I find it in 5 files and I edited it there rebooted it but nothing changes as it still says on the Duo2 under the Recording "INSTANT RECORDING"

I use to have "A" program than this can be done but I have forgotten it.

Found the Problem why FTP could not change the Title of the show. Only took one damm dot not to be there.