Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Multi Steam receivers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    and use 22khz switch on
    Is that even an option on the UP?
    It's weird... worked fine with my Sharp LNBF but ever since I switched to my universal blind-scan doesn't work on anything but i18.
    Auto scanning and manual works fine though, and before anybody asks :P the LNBF is fine because TBS cards can scan no worries.

Edit: It does the first part of the scan fine, finds all the transponders then the next part of scanning the transponders it finds no channels.
    Last edited by nullb; 29-05-18 at 04:00 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

yep on the installation menu, designate the type of lnb single or universal select 950/10.6 or 950/1075 lo move to 22khz turn on then scan
    Last edited by hinekadon; 29-05-18 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks

yep on the installation menu, designate the type of lnb single or universal select 950/10.6 or 950/1075 lo move to 22khz turn on then scan
    Yeah I've set my LNBF to Universal, and the correct LOF. But there's no setting for 22khz tone.

Also it's only the blind-scan that doesn't work with a universal LNBF, the manual and automatic scan work fine.
    First stage of a blind-scan works fine, finds all the transponders, second stage scanning for channels I always get none. Except on Intelsat 18 (Universal stuff)

These are the only options:
    Satellite
    Frequency
    LNB Power
    LNB Type
    LNB Frequency

DiSEqC Switch
    Positioner Setting
    Service Scan

Banned

Thanks

is the diseq off or on - or showing 1/off?this is ok
    next change type to single then turn on 22k sw then go back to universal and its still on this will give you the top half of the band that you are missing out on
    then do your blind scan and your away ok , the 22k is for the 10.6 lo and no 22k is for the bottom half (kinda)got it ?

Banned

Thanks

Default clear as mud ???

is the diseq off or on - or showing 1/off?this is ok
    next change type to single then turn on 22k sw then go back to universal and its still on this will give you the top half of the band that you are missing out on
    then do your blind scan and your away ok , the 22k is for the 10.6 lo and no 22k is for the bottom half (kinda)got it ?
    clear as mud ??? volts for hoz or vert, 22k for band

Thanks

Makes sense I tried that, still not working DiSEqC is off and I switched it to single turned tone on then back to universal.

It's finding the transponders fine, that's not the issue.
    The issue is after it finds the transponders it wont find any channels on them. But only if I use a blind-scan automatic works fine.

Must be yet another bug with the firmware, I'll try downgrade or something later.

Might just have to build the channel list on my computer and transfer it across what a pain in the ass...

Banned

Thanks

when you are trying to scan what levels do you have on the bottom of the screen ? as its going thru the scan it brings up the channels and displays them if they meet the levels required for the hd specs

Thanks

It sits at 0 during a blind-scan the entire way through even after finding all the transponders.

I used automatic on the same satellite I'm getting 95% quality with 100% strength.

Blind-scan was fine until I put a universal LNBF on, also blind-scan works fine on my PC with TBS card. Defiantly a firmware issue.

Banned

Thanks

must be ? I usually only use universal as they seem to be more reliable . are cheaper as well .

Thanks

must be ? I usually only use universal as they seem to be more reliable . are cheaper as well .
    Inverto Ultra is what I use very high quality

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nullb View Post
    Makes sense I tried that, still not working DiSEqC is off and I switched it to single turned tone on then back to universal.

It's finding the transponders fine, that's not the issue.
    The issue is after it finds the transponders it wont find any channels on them. But only if I use a blind-scan automatic works fine.

Must be yet another bug with the firmware, I'll try downgrade or something later.

Might just have to build the channel list on my computer and transfer it across what a pain in the ass...
    After you have scanned all transponders using Blindscan (these transponders are now saved in your Satellite list) why don't you use auto scan afterwards to get these channels (no need to use any PC to transfer the channels ) . Or please use older SW if you use Universal LNBF . My universal LNBF is working fine with the factory SW.I did not test yet with the latest SW.
    in NZ and Australia most of the customers are using 10750/11300/10700 and that works great with blindscan. There is no plan to fix the BLINDSCAN to work it all kind of universal LNBF which are not used in this part of the world . And for intelsat 18 (universal needed and it works fine) . You will always find a small bug in every receiver you buy especially if you do hard testing as you did with this set (not to mention with every update you will always have another issue to be fixed but this is a very minor issue ). Anyway the stock is very low now and no more coming (no stock for the main chip). Just be happy to have one of these .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPlusX1000 View Post
    After you have scanned all transponders using Blindscan (these transponders are now saved in your Satellite list) why don't you use auto scan afterwards to get these channels (no need to use any PC to transfer the channels ) . Or please use older SW if you use Universal LNBF . My universal LNBF is working fine with the factory SW.I did not test yet with the latest SW.
    in NZ and Australia most of the customers are using 10750/11300/10700 and that works great with blindscan. There is no plan to fix the BLINDSCAN to work it all kind of universal LNBF which are not used in this part of the world . And for intelsat 18 (universal needed and it works fine) . You will always find a small bug in every receiver you buy especially if you do hard testing as you did with this set (not to mention with every update you will always have another issue to be fixed but this is a very minor issue ). Anyway the stock is very low now and no more coming (no stock for the main chip). Just be happy to have one of these .
    I don't have the factory image to downgrade, and if I do it breaks the blind-scan again because it'll get stuck on data transponders. So that's no good.

I'm not sure about this blind-scan and it gets saved to the satellite list, I do a blind-scan then auto and I still miss a ton of transponders and channels.

I think plenty of people use a universal LNBF, and it would be really good if you guys reconsider and fix this issue.
    I'm really happy with the UP except for this one thing, I'm sure it effects others as well.

Thanks

I don't have the factory image to downgrade, and if I do it breaks the blind-scan again because it'll get stuck on data transponders. So that's no good.

I'm not sure about this blind-scan and it gets saved to the satellite list, I do a blind-scan then auto and I still miss a ton of transponders and channels.

I think plenty of people use a universal LNBF, and it would be really good if you guys reconsider and fix this issue.
    I'm really happy with the UP except for this one thing, I'm sure it effects others as well.

We sold more than 1000 sets and we had the best Feedbacks ever and no one has complained about Universal LNBF but only you . We take your complain seriously but this one will not effect the receiver excellent performance as they are ways to avoid this . E.g. you confirmed Auto Scan is working with Universal then you need to add the missing transponders manually to the set and use auto scan it s very simple . I am not sure what happened when the supplier fixed the blind scan with its latest SW 3.2.90 but I am very sure there is no update for the SW regarding universal LNBF unless you find another serious issue to be fixed (I understand you are enjoying hard-testing the set) . Sorry about that but I myself is very happy with this set and its performance and so are many customers in NZ. By the way our LNBFs are much better than many Universal LNBF sold in the market regarding the rain fade and high gain quality and much cheaper .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPlusX1000 View Post
    We sold more than 1000 sets and we had the best Feedbacks ever and no one has complained about Universal LNBF but only you . We take your complain seriously but this one will not effect the receiver excellent performance as they are ways to avoid this . E.g. you confirmed Auto Scan is working with Universal then you need to add the missing transponders manually to the set and use auto scan it s very simple . I am not sure what happened when the supplier fixed the blind scan with its latest SW 3.2.90 but I am very sure there is no update for the SW regarding universal LNBF unless you find another serious issue to be fixed (I understand you are enjoying hard-testing the set) . Sorry about that but I myself is very happy with this set and its performance and so are many customers in NZ. By the way our LNBFs are much better than many Universal LNBF sold in the market regarding the rain fade and high gain quality and much cheaper .
    I'm not really hard testing it at all, I'm just using it the way I want to use it.
    I'm happy with it as well the only issues I've found is DVB-T tuners don't work and blindscan doesn't work for universal LNBFs.

Perhaps those two issues are enough to warrant you fixing it, I'm going to try figure out how to manually add transponders I guess.

Thanks

I'm not really hard testing it at all, I'm just using it the way I want to use it.
    I'm happy with it as well the only issues I've found is DVB-T tuners don't work and blindscan doesn't work for universal LNBFs.

Perhaps those two issues are enough to warrant you fixing it, I'm going to try figure out how to manually add transponders I guess.
    Hi again, I have sent already an email confirming the list of DVB-T USB which are working with the set which I personally tested one of these and it is working perfectly

There is no issue here I'm happy to send you a picture if requested. Also you are using the set in New Caledonia and not in Australia (It is not
    supposed to be sold there )

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,511 Times in 1,803 Posts

I'm using a universal inverto black premium LNB with my ultraplus 1000x hd receiver without a problem with the blind scan, It used to hang up on the data transponders but after i downloaded software version Dp v 3.02.90 its all good.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hazman For This Useful Post:

LeroyPatrol (14-06-18),mtv (13-06-18),OSIRUS (13-06-18),tristen (13-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hazman View Post
    I'm using a universal inverto black premium LNB with my ultraplus 1000x hd receiver without a problem with the blind scan, It used to hang up on the data transponders but after i downloaded software version Dp v 3.02.90 its all good.

What the.. Why isn't it working for me, it finds the transponders then it wont find any channels on them.

What's your settings like do you have it on single or universal?

Thanks

What the.. Why isn't it working for me, it finds the transponders then it wont find any channels on them.

What's your settings like do you have it on single or universal?
    Did you do a factory reset after updating the firmware to clear out old settings?

Thanks

Yes of course

Banned

Thanks

just been going thru the sys of 1000 it seems that the blind scan wont rescan the previous scaned transponders for ch there fore you have to manually delete the transponders to remove them
    hope this clears up the no scan problems

• Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast