Thread: Concept 3000/Access 4000 Login issue

Thanks

Default Concept 3000/Access 4000 Login issue

Hi All,

I purchased a property that has a Concept 3000 Home Automation/Alarm system installed.

I was given the pin code by the previous owner, when entering the code it would greet me with a message then allow me to make changes in the menu such as modifying time zones.

I changed the username last night from the previous owners, exited the operation and then logged back, was greeted by the system and I was able to make changes.

I then made changes to the times when my outside sensor lights come on, exited the operation. Now when I attempt to login using the same pin... the system no longer greets me and I can no longer access anything other than the default menu options (alarms/system info). It does not get an incorrect pin message.

I'm tipping I may have changed my own access at some point, or did something I wasn't aware of.

Would anyone know what I can do to get my access back. The company that installed it is no longer around.

Thanks.

Brett

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hi Brett,

Yes, your most likely right, you have changed your permissions, but the real question is why did the installer allow that pin number access to the menu "user types"?

But my advice is to get a certified technician

Also, ask what is the number on his certification card. The lower the number the more years he has been certified for, which means he is likely to have more experience.

Retesting is done every 3 years

I have been certified for more than 11 years & my number is 18xx, just to give you the best advice, seeing your paying for a professional you may as well get someone with experience
    Last edited by mtrbo; 19-11-17 at 02:35 AM.

Thanks

Thank you - very bizarre as all I literately did was change the zone times. The touch pad is very basic, so I would have assumed it was hard to make a mistake.

I think the pin was the default for all access.

Is there no way around, unless I get a technician?