I purchased this 'Touch 360' combo Laptop/Tablet last week and curious if anyone else has it or one of the various models sold by Unisurf'.
Firstly I have to say the 'User Manual' is basically useless partly because it is printed in type so damned small you cant read it even with a magnifying glass and has little detail other than what you can see by looking at the devise itself.
I have fitted a 32 GB TF card and if I am correct, this unlike some can be used to 'add' to the actual memory by allowing you to choose where to save various material like Music, pictures etc.
15 GB of the 32GB of 'Flash memory' is already taken up with Windows 10.
I have not yet 'SAVED' anything but I am hoping it will leave just a short cut icon on the Desktop (C Drive) and the bulk of the SAVED program on the TF card as the Galaxy Tab 3 does.

I am still blindly stumbling about trying to find and load some programs/Icons I want but this isnt Android which I dont know how to use the other one.

So far it appears to have an excellent Battery life, far better than the Galaxy Tab3 and a friend who has bought one for his Daughters next year School computer says the screen has a good sharp display.
I had tried to google this specific model with no joy so I have just rung the company and I have been told they have recently updated their site................