Thread: Teac LES4272F3D TV keeps getting file corrupted and stuck on initialisation start

Premium Member
    Thanks

Default Teac LES4272F3D TV keeps getting file corrupted and stuck on initialisation start

My wife's Aunt has a Teac LES4272F3D TV that seems to corrupt its configuration or setup files randomly.

It is android based system and when worked is a good TV. Previous to today I reset reloaded firmware about 3 or 6 months ago, this last week it failed again and today reset reloaded firmware again... during a few power cycles it failed again while I was there. I should have taken a photo of the message when it failed with me, but I do recall some message about "setup"

Instructions and firmware are easily located here and not difficult to follow.

If the corruption keeps on happening I am hoping there may be something else to do to get a permanent fix here

Any thoughts?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

As far as im aware there is no fix We have done lots of 55s and they do it again.We approached Teac with no answers.Common thing with products today it seems

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    As far as im aware there is no fix We have done lots of 55s and they do it again.We approached Teac with no answers.Common thing with products today it seems
    Thanks

It seems there was no problem for at least 2 or 3 years after she bought the TV.

I am guessing some component failure, capacitors maybe poor quality failing like when a few years back there was heaps of capacitors in electronics bulging after a couple of years in service or age (poor quality production china or taiwan issues)