Thread: Telstra Prepaid Plans Change.

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Default Telstra Prepaid Plans Change.

Telstra have discontinued many of the old Prepaid Plans like Simplicity, if you're still on that plan you can stay on it. If you change you can't go back.
    I just found out as I changed to Long Life to top up then couldn't find Simplicity as an option to change back, so now I'm stuck on the Long Life Plus I guess.

The new Long Life Plus plan is a lot better than the old Long Life though.

You can see the Old plans but not change to them at
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

BIG differences, eh Tiny?
    The prepaid plan I was on was for a 12 month life SIM card but all calls were charged at $1 per minute to either Landline or Mobile, I cant remember if it was even more expensive to ring a Non Telstra mobile.
    As I have said in another posting, I have gone over to Aldimobile which uses 'Part of the Telstra Network' with its 'Unlimited' calls to Home and Mobile, SMS's and a whopping 1.5Gb per month but that currently is boosted by another 1 GB as a 'Bonus'. WACHOOO'.
    Other than Optus is ok locally, its not a good service at my home, but I was tempted to try this 'Moosemobile' whose advertising an $8 a month fee which includes all the 'Goodies'.
    After having to pay through the nose for a telephone service its great to see Telstra at last being competitive.

The landline at $40 a month is looking like its going to get the chop REAL soon,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 958 Posts

I recharged my Telstra Prepaid Simplicity Plan today ($30 recharge for 60 days )

personally I like the above plan ......
    Last edited by OSIRUS; 12-03-18 at 04:04 PM.
    Become a Premium Member and support the Austech Forum

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OSIRUS View Post
    I recharged my Telstra Prepaid Simplicity Plan today ($30 recharge for 60 days )

personally I like the above plan ......
    yes you can continue to recharge it, for the time being, however if you change plan; then it is no longer available to change back to.
    My wifes phone is still on Simplicity & will remain so until they kick her off it, it's the best plan for her usage.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

OSIRUS (12-03-18)