Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commonwealth Transgender Games

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,092 Times in 9,096 Posts

Default Commonwealth Transgender Games

FFS, what a joke.....she sure looks a stunner...and she's tipped to win gold.....go on!

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (10-04-18),gulliver (10-04-18),mkhannah (08-04-18),mtv (08-04-18),ol' boy (09-04-18),softel (08-04-18),Tiny (08-04-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

If she was born a Biological MALE then I am opposed to her competing against Women.

I am NOT opposed to her completing in sports nor because of her wish to have her gender 'reassigned'.

Biologicaly she is MALE, all her muscles and bone structure were made heavier and stronger than a Females is during her formative years.

Going onto medication to reduce her Testosterone levels to form 'Female Attributes' are basically just cosmetic and cannot convert her to a female of the same age level even if they have lived and trained identically over the same time period so to me that is giving Her an unfair advantage over a biological born Female.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (09-04-18),eaglem (10-04-18),enf (08-04-18),lsemmens (08-04-18),mtv (08-04-18),Tiny (08-04-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 836 Posts

All snatch and no jerk I guess.

• The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mkhannah For This Useful Post:

allover (11-04-18),alpha0ne (09-04-18),DB44 (08-04-18),eaglem (10-04-18),enf (08-04-18),Keith (09-04-18),mi_tasol (08-04-18),mtv (08-04-18),shred (08-04-18),Tiny (08-04-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkhannah View Post
    ..............13/10..............rofl.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (10-04-18)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Jerk.... there's plenty.... the wankers that permit these people to compete.

As Gordon rightly pointed out, there is basic genetic structure differences between male and female bodies, beyond those associated with reproductive organs.

This competitor used to be a champion male weight lifter, and from appearances and lifting ability, apart from a presumption of genital-reassignment.... nothing else appears to have changed.

I have no objection whatsoever to people wishing to become a gender different to what they were born, but I am 'strongly' against them competing in sports where they undeniably have an unfair advantage.

I think examples like this are worse than steroid use.

I think the thread title something sporting organisations really need to seriously look at for the future... separate categories for transgender competitors.

Just like we have paralympics for those who through no fault of their own are not able to compete fairly with able-bodied athletes, but transgender people have chosen to be different.

I have no objection to them competing... but it needs to be against others of the same category.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (09-04-18),enf (08-04-18),mkhannah (08-04-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

It might be permissible within the rules, but, the rules will have to adapt. This situation is going to make the games a laughing stock. Any wannabe athlete who could not make it in their chosen field might feel that they could succeed against the opposite sex and, therefore, change their gender to gain an advantage. If this occurs, then the true athletes who were born, and remain, as they were born, will be the poorer. Maybe we should have a Chromosome based comp, an X Games and a Y games. If you have only one then you must compete in the X games, all others, the Y.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

I heard a story last week about a young girl of 8. She, with some other girls in her grade, tried out for the school soccer team. There is no girls only school competition. Towards the end of the try outs a teacher called all the girls aside and told them they were all very good but it was unlikely any girls would make the team. The girl, unconcerned, thanked the teacher and wandered over to the netball trials, a sport she previously had no interest in, and made the team.

I had understood that girls of this age were not at a physical disadvantage in sports. I've often read stories of girls who have starred in mixed teams in various football codes only to be excluded on entering their teenage years. Sad, but a reality physically. It is great that pre-pubescent girls do have the opportunity to make mixed teams and sometimes outshine the boys. But it appears to me now that at least in physical contact sports, even soccer, girls generally are at a competitive disadvantage, whilst there are of course a certain number with the capacity to compete with the boys and a smaller number who have the capacity to star. What this indicates to me is that perhaps there should still be girls only school competitions at primary school level, whilst of course still allowing girls to try out and if good enough make the mixed team formerly the "boys team".

Given this background, when I read this story my first thought was that women will end up with few if any sporting competitions where they can compete fairly. Unfortunately for transvestites transgenders there is currently no treatment, including radical surgery, that can physically make a woman into a man, or vice versa.
    Last edited by DB44; 09-04-18 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Change incorrect word.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

haha... fark me... there's a world of difference between transvestites, and transgender. go and buy a book, or try google...

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (09-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Maybe we should have a Chromosome based comp, an X Games and a Y games. If you have only one then you must compete in the X games, all others, the Y.
    It sounds like they used to do gender testing for the olympics, but stopped after 1996. It evolved well beyond Chromosome testing and outed a number of “females” who had no idea that they had elevated levels of testosterone. This is an interesting read:

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shred For This Useful Post:

enf (08-04-18),lsemmens (08-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    haha... fark me... there's a world of difference between transvestites, and transgender. go and buy a book, or try google...
    Sorry mate. I stand corrected and bow to your expertise on these matters. By the way, I have no interest in farking you, but thanks for the offer. I'm very flattered.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-04-18),enf (09-04-18),lsemmens (09-04-18),VroomVroom (09-04-18)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

No snatch and plenty of jerking off.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I stand by my original belief that if a person is born MALE, reach puberty as such, NOTHING, Chemicals or Surgical can change that.
    The same applies to a Female.
    Their 'Body' remains as they were born until the day they die.

I am thinking of that TV show 'Bones' where in every episode a corpse is identified by various bone markers found on the skeleton.
    With rare exceptions, these markers clearly indicate whether the remains are Male or Female.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (09-04-18),DB44 (09-04-18),gulliver (10-04-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    I stand by my original belief that if a person is born MALE, reach puberty as such, NOTHING, Chemicals or Surgical can change that.
    The same applies to a Female.
    Their 'Body' remains as they were born until the day they die.

I am thinking of that TV show 'Bones' where in every episode a corpse is identified by various bone markers found on the skeleton.
    With rare exceptions, these markers clearly indicate whether the remains are Male or Female.
    You seem to be under the delusion that facts are relevant.....

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (09-04-18),shred (09-04-18)

Thanks

@gordon. You are of course absolutely correct. I have seen Science Fiction stories where people are able to change gender at will over a couple of days after taking the appropriate drug or drugs. Perhaps one day this will be possible. For the foreseeable future it remains in the realms of science fiction. For those who feel that they have been born into a body of the wrong sex, I feel sorry for you. Because there is absolutely nothing you can do to change it. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I'm not going to discriminate against you unfairly. I'm not going to exclude you from the possibility of us becoming friends simply because of this. But I am also not going to buy into the fantasy that because you have had your dick cut off and taken a few hormones you have suddenly become a women, or vice versa. In the case of you having been born a male and tried to become a woman, I think it is unfair to women for you to be able to compete in women only sporting events.

If you want to live your fantasy, that's fine. Just don't try to compel the rest of the world and me specifically to buy into it.
    Last edited by DB44; 09-04-18 at 02:26 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

shred (09-04-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Jerk.... there's plenty.... the wankers that permit these people to compete.

Just like we have paralympics for those who through no fault of their own are not able to compete fairly with able-bodied athletes, but transgender people have chosen to be different.

I have no objection to them competing... but it needs to be against others of the same category.
    Agreed, the delusional tools who allowed this travesty really need to be institutionalized for their own good..................and for the benefit of the sport

Transgender olympics anyone...................then the competitors can qualify as the victim, and its all our fault !!!!!

'kin worlds gone mad to be even talking about this nonsense

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (09-04-18),DB44 (09-04-18),enf (09-04-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Broken arm and out. The pro PC brigade are saved from having to rationalise this stupidity till next time. Surprised we haven't had a peep from the usual suspects on this board, although they may have found it a tad hard. I didn't watch the video.

Swept back under the carpet till next time.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (10-04-18),DB44 (09-04-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

Broken arm and out
    How on earth did you manage it enf?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

As I said to the person who told me about this, I would not normally be happy to hear of this happening to a competitor. In this case it is poetic justice, or karma, or whatever you may want to call it. Then again, a lot of the responsibility lies with the idiots who allowed this. This person competing should have been laughed at, not granted.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    As I said to the person who told me about this, I would not normally be happy to hear of this happening to a competitor. In this case it is poetic justice, or karma, or whatever you may want to call it. Then again, a lot of the responsibility lies with the idiots who allowed this. This person competing should have been laughed at, not granted.
    No, it's NOT poetic justice. It's a disaster IMHO.

It just forfends the problem until a later time and allows the deluded, stupid, and religious (and that's what it is, a religion) disciples of PC to continue to erode reality and common sense unchecked.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (10-04-18)

Thanks

Trannys should only be able to compete against other trannys.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast