Thread: telstra refund - i won

Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 783 Posts

Default telstra refund - i won

in november 2017 telstra sent me a email saying i couldnt reach 25mb only 24.6 ? & i am entitled to a $780 refund & leave contract if wanted
    i decided to stay with them as i really didnt want the phone line to be out for any time

for months now i been calling, chatting to them to see when i get the refund, always screwed around, going in circles

so yesterday i filed A TIO complaint explaining the deal

Amazingly, a english speaking telstra dude rang me today (not to say i had a virus) & simply informed me he had credited my account $780

great i said, while i have you, i changed my plan over also & now it should be 50mb but i still get 24 ? he said they will look into it

lol
    https://www.facebook.com/philquad68

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Philquad For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (18-04-18),mkhannah (18-04-18),peteramjet (19-04-18),Tiny (18-04-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Good on Yer Phil, fantastic when you have a Victory over Telstra and get a nice return like that.

I still fondly remember when I applied to have to have the phone line connected here (30 years and never had one) and they gave me a date for the installation.
    What I didnt know was the 'local exchange' is only a sub of another and only had a limited number of lines available so near the due connection date, Telstra contacted me and told me they had no lines and I had to wait for a line to become available.
    Several months later 'someone' must have disconnected and mine was finally installed.
    What was REALLY nice was I was given a several hundred Dollars ($700~900) credit..............
    Ahhhhh, I remember it well.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Philquad (20-04-18)