Thread: Inner Range Insight on new laptop

Thanks

Default Inner Range Insight on new laptop

Hi guys.

So I have been with this new company with about 6 months now and they run all inner range gear. Been getting my head around the Concept 4K which the boss is in love with and I see a potential problem poking its head up.
    I am the lead installer so my laptop is running our version (very old version I might add) of Insight.
    I do 95% of my programming on the keypad and mainly use the laptop for backup/restore purposes. The issue I see coming is the laptop is extremely old, running vista, unreliable battery and now it is restricting me logging onto some of the IP based stuff we work with, basically I see the life of the laptop coming to an end and us losing our copy of insight.
    Is there any way that I can get a hold of the installer for insight? I'm not even looking for the newer version of insight, the version I use has the launchpad with the arrows, not the newer version that has the bubbles. Its my understanding that the version I'm looking for was free but I could be wrong. I would be basically doing what I'm doing now but on a new laptop.
    And yes I have explained all of this to the boss and told him that we need to look into buying a new copy but it fell of deaf ears.

Any help would be great guys,
    Thanks

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Insight Installer is ONLY for installers.

You will need to buy a proper licensed version of Insight and install that.

If you are an accredited installer you can get a free key to load the newest version via Inner Range/your distributor.
    Last edited by Andrewpv01; 28-04-18 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks

Yeah I am an installer.
    So if I contact CSD they can supply me a free key to enter? Do I get the software from them too?

Thanks

If you have done the training and are a registered installer they will get you a key.

Contact CSD and they should be able to send you a link to download the software too (or try their website after you have logged in as an installer).