Thread: Bosch CC811 module - does it actually exist?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Bosch CC811 module - does it actually exist?

I am trying to set up a Solution Ultima 880 to send SMS (via Telstra's paging SMS service - dialing 125107 with password 6d 6e 6d 69 6c 00 00).

As far as I can tell from the doco, I have all the correct settings however I am not getting receiving SMS (compared to domestic dialing which is working fine).

Some doco states that a CC811 (or CC811S) modem module is required - however I cannot find any reference to such a component actually being available (or even existing) outside of a Bosch manual.

So my question is - does the CC811 component actually exist (or is it potentially already an integral component of the motherboard)? And if it is a separate component, what does it look like, where does it "plug-in" and where doy ou get one from?

On the other hand, if the Solution Ultima 880 should be able to natively send SMS via the Telstra service, does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about troubleshooting? I did have a silent number and I thought this be a cause of the SMS service not working, however I did (at least attempt) to send codes to change this to “CLI Line Blocking with Override”. I am going to have another go by getting Telstra to completely enable CLI on the line.

Cheers

Bazzrington.
    Last edited by bazzrington; 14-05-18 at 02:46 PM.

2. Look Here ->