Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Son evicted by Parents

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Default Son evicted by Parents

I am sure this must have provoked some comments but in our case, we did the opposite.
    Some 5 or so ago years ago we approached our youngest who had already left home and was about 32 at the time and asked him if he wanted to return home as he wasnt do overly well 'Out in the Big World'.
    He is very affable and those he was mixing with at the time were taking advantage of him by letting him pay the rent, food, booze and smokes and he and his 'Mates' had just been evicted from one house, owing not only rent but gas, electricity and the telephone.
    Typically with an all male crowd, the place inside and out looked like the local Tip.
    He had moved into a Caravan on his own with no transport from this isolated Caravan park in the middle of winter.
    We 'Subbed' him for his groceries and and provided transport as there was nothing available there.
    It didnt take him long to see that our offer was done with his best interests in mind and once the lease was up on the Caravan, he came home.
    We did need him because I was starting to have some mobility problems and I was having difficulty getting and splitting wood plus the other jobs you do around your home.
    He really turned his life around and paid off all the debts he was stuck with plus some other serious problems he got himself into.

At the time we didnt want money from him and dont now as he 'DOES' everything we cant do ourselves and that's worth 'Millions' to me.

Never once, before he left Home or returned has he 'Sat on his Arse' believing all is his by right of Birth' as this fellow seems to think it does.
    All we owe our Children after they become Adults is a Parents Love and support and if they show they have 'earned' it, whatever we may have, we can leave them as an inheritance.
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 23-05-18 at 03:41 PM.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

admin (24-05-18),Godzilla (27-05-18),lsemmens (23-05-18),Onefella (24-05-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

ha ha, only 2 years to go, and then, eject
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,471 Times in 1,531 Posts

Fkn yanks anything to make the news

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Just saw that on the News. The first thing that come to my mind was my Son and his pregnant girlfriend.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

admin (24-05-18),Rick (23-05-18)

Thanks

stupid that it got to that stage.

BUT

in all honestly it is going on more and more these days with kids
    not wanting to leave home cause they know when they are
    on a good wicket and milk and milk it.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

15 min of fame...........move along, nothing to see here
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    stupid that it got to that stage.

BUT

in all honestly it is going on more and more these days with kids
    not wanting to leave home cause they know when they are
    on a good wicket and milk and milk it.
    The trouble we are having is my son and his girlfriend have been living together for a while in NSW and now they are in OUR house and we now know they are FERREL. Yes they have blocked the Toilet twice and are continually dirtying the carpet with there filthy feet. The have broken 5 kitch stuff in 8 weeks. Enough is Enough. I dont Trust his Girlfriend to a point I will NEVER BE in the same house by myself with HER. Yes I spoke about this with my missus and my Daughter as the both of them don't trust her. FFS what she doing in our house. We did not know as I thing something is wrong with her (could be and has been Violent) as she treat my Son poorly. If I knew this I would have NEVER ALLOWED her to move in our house.
    In the first week she rubbed the Doctor surgery by storming out, She Rubbed up the wrong way the Pharmacist, Me 10 times, My wife 2 time because she refused to get the needle for Whooping cough. We will all get the needle for the baby but she does not want it.
    I can see a big storm coming if she does not become less agro.

You would never expect this from a 20 year old Girl to be like this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    The trouble we are having is my son and his girlfriend have been living together for a while in NSW and now they are in OUR house and we now know they are FERREL. Yes they have blocked the Toilet twice and are continually dirtying the carpet with there filthy feet. The have broken 5 kitch stuff in 8 weeks. Enough is Enough. I dont Trust his Girlfriend to a point I will NEVER BE in the same house by myself with HER. Yes I spoke about this with my missus and my Daughter as the both of them don't trust her. FFS what she doing in our house. We did not know as I thing something is wrong with her (could be and has been Violent) as she treat my Son poorly. If I knew this I would have NEVER ALLOWED her to move in our house.
    In the first week she rubbed the Doctor surgery by storming out, She Rubbed up the wrong way the Pharmacist, Me 10 times, My wife 2 time because she refused to get the needle for Whooping cough. We will all get the needle for the baby but she does not want it.
    I can see a big storm coming if she does not become less agro.

You would never expect this from a 20 year old Girl to be like this.
    Fark that shit, throw them both out!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rick For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (24-05-18),SS Dave (24-05-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I have been very blessed in that none of my kids have caused that stuff. Their respective partners and families have all been great. The nearest thing to evictions that any of our kids ever got to was when we posted eviction notices on their bedroom doors. They were teens and their rooms were a disaster area. They all took it in good humour and cleaned their rooms.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

My Odies asked when was I moving out.
    I said, "funny, I was about to ask you the same thing."
    Turns out I bought the familiy house and I had to chuck 'em out when I moved out

But to be fair, it worked out very well for everybody.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,917 Times in 1,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Fark that shit, throw them both out!
    I am with Rick on that. Your House your rules!.

SS Dave

• The Following User Says Thank You to SS Dave For This Useful Post:

Rick (24-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SS Dave View Post
    I am with Rick on that. Your House your rules!.

SS Dave
    After the 10 th time I blew my lid off they are doing what I have asked them but what I'm worried is when I have my back turned the other way. My son has always been lazy and dirty as he never puts things away but since he went to NSW to live with this girl he is twice as bad. I told them both that by Christmas 2018 you will be into you own rented place but the trouble is they cannot save money and spend it so they well never have money for the bond for a unit. After this I forcing them to give me money a fortnight so I can save it for them. His Girlfriend said as both of them went to the Pub to eat a $50 counter Lunch she said we have saved some money for 8 weeks and I sais I went nowhere for 19 Years to pay off our first House. I told my son 20 times, NOT ONLY I HAD A HOUSE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, I HAD THE HOUSE PAID OFF 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ON THIS EARTH FOR F.CK Sake.

All my Wife thinks about is the Baby, (TYPICAL WOMEN) All I think about is the Damage they are doing to the House. The Rules are getting tougher by the day (SHE THINK I'M MAD to keep the house Clean as we do) so after she has the Baby I want her gone about Christmas time. By the way the lot of us have bets as we think she will do a Bolter as bolt back to NSW and leave the baby to my Son to look after. This is the situation we find as she is really FERREL coming from a Country town.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

The future looks bleak for getting rid of your kids.
    Despite contradicting claims from Turnbull that they have 'created' 1 million jobs, we have 20% youth unemployment (25% in some areas).

The problem I see is that the kids leave home too early without getting a proper education. So instead it is the dole, parties and early pregnancies.
    After that they boomerang back to the oldies, who then usually then have the grandkids on their necks as well.
    This no-future gen will never be able to afford their own dwelling, thanks to the past exorbitant property speculation, which consequently lead to unaffordable rent. The kids have no where to go without high paid skilled work.

Another contributing factor will be automation, that will wipe out a lot of jobs that don't require higher skills.

Just ask anybody in IT !
    They are all asking for skilled employees (the gov alone is requesting a 100.000) but they have to now get migrants to fill these jobs.
    While the local UNI in my nearby town cancelled the IT course my son wanted to enrole in a couple of years ago. Good job Hartsuyker (our local Nationals leader) who praised himself for looking after youth unemployment.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Member

Thanks

I go along with Mr 672A in his belief that this girl will disappear after the birth of the child, failing that based on his description of her, that Baby is going to be neglected BIG TIME even if she stays there. The other fear I would have of her is she will take off BUT take the Baby with her and that's even worse than the other 2 options.
    I know you 2 are getting on to look after a newborn but for the sake of the child, I would do every thing to get custody of the child.
    I know my Wife would..........just like yours Mr 672A...........

I dont know how low down and dirty your prepared to go to send her packing without the Baby only you can decide that but pictures/video of how she and her bedroom is, record when you all talking on video, note whether she goes to see the Doctor or not and is she 'looking after herself and Baby', does she drink and smoke?

There is a difference between being untidy and Filthy and she sounds like a graduate of the Latter.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (25-05-18)

Thanks

I gotta say i'm blessed, my 2 younger sons 18 and 23 still live at home, they are great kids, never give any trouble always help out, both have full time jobs, and pay their way, between the 2 of them they give me $600 a fortnight to cover their costs of living, I never asked them for it, its what they decided between themselves, they realize how expensive living is and never expect a free ride, and they both know there is no way in hell they could live for $150 a week out on their own

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rick For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (27-05-18),Keith (25-05-18),lsemmens (24-05-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Good to hear, Rick. I'm sorry that I can offer any help Mr672A, all I can offer is commiserations.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

I got some more permission for ya!
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following User Says Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

Rick (24-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    I go along with Mr 672A in his belief that this girl will disappear after the birth of the child, failing that based on his description of her, that Baby is going to be neglected BIG TIME even if she stays there. The other fear I would have of her is she will take off BUT take the Baby with her and that's even worse than the other 2 options.
    I know you 2 are getting on to look after a newborn but for the sake of the child, I would do every thing to get custody of the child.
    I know my Wife would..........just like yours Mr 672A...........

I dont know how low down and dirty your prepared to go to send her packing without the Baby only you can decide that but pictures/video of how she and her bedroom is, record when you all talking on video, note whether she goes to see the Doctor or not and is she 'looking after herself and Baby', does she drink and smoke?

There is a difference between being untidy and Filthy and she sounds like a graduate of the Latter.
    My wife very rarely swear but she has told the girl twice if she does this or that my wife will take the baby of her. My son is 101% on the Baby Side.This is the Issue as we are now Told. On the Girls side she was a ward of the state and had nothing but problems growing up with Cows. YES Cows She Love them she worked hard for a Child and whenever she sees a COW her face light up. she is 20 years old and she has milked cows for 5 Frigging years living in a Country town in NSW. I have nothing but Pity for her but this is not the reason to treak the Lot of us like shit.

I gareetee (can spell it or Spell checker wont fix) if she would have stayed in NSW and she had the Baby in NSW the Baby would have be taken of them by child Safety Police and the reason is (we went there ONCE) because where they lived it was the WORSE EVER LIVING CONDITIONS I HAVE SEEN IN 50 years. I SMELT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! LIKE YEK.
    The Other Issue we noted as my Son is on the Dole and she works casual and when she has the baby she will receive no money from anyone. FF SAKE she had no Birth Cetificate, She had No Medicare Care she has nothing so it took us the Family with pain to get all of this in 8 weeks as if she had the baby or even went to Hospital without Medicare card she would have to pay $$$$$$$$$$$$ thousands of Dollars.

My Daughter is a Terrific Girl not only she cares for both myself and my wife as we are both STROKE victims she also cares for all the Animals we have as being in Wild life Rescue as we care for lots of injured Native birds. She is a Extremely good Girl + her Boyfriend is extremely good to all of us and helps a lot around the house.
    I can see if the shit hits the fan my Daughter will look after the baby girl because the Both of us is in a not condition to look after a child buy my wife said she will look after her if she have to walk on hot coal. My Son he is trembling to change his fist nappy

So know you know when is in front of us

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    does she drink and smoke?

She does not smoke but she Drink Booze (She went to counter lunch the other day) a little but the lot of us said NO DRINK BOOZE when you have a baby inside you full stop.
    This is one of the many friction with her I have with her as she thinks that I'm a Dictator and have too many rules in our house!! FARK she needs them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Member

Thanks

Face the facts that You are a plain old dictatorial old fart because you have been there and can see whats ahead for this Girl.

Remember the adage that 'You CANNOT put an OLD head on YOUNG shoulders' so what you have to do (and its BLOODY HARD) is to work around to get her sorted out.

Is there any possibility of some sort of Counseling available to talk to her on HER level so she can perhaps better understand why you and your wife (and society) want her to change?
    Talk from a 'disinterested' person may have a better chance of reaching her than either of you.

You rang a bell with your description of her, no Birth certificate etc as I know of a 'family' who could be clones of her.
    The only Boy went for an apprenticeship and found out he had never been registered !!
    Of all the 6 children, only 2 or 3 have an idea of who their Father's MIGHT be, Mother isnt sure even today.
    With ONE exception, all have become total opposites of their Mother and the way they were 'Brought up' so there's hope for her yet.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast