Thread: Politicians.....Geeeez

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,077 Times in 9,094 Posts

Default Politicians.....Geeeez

It's no wonder people are so cynical....Labor pick to replace MP, who quit in disgrace over fake qualifications, quits race over fake qualifications.................................. FFS!

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (27-05-18),eaglem (27-05-18),mkhannah (27-05-18)

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks

McGowan couldn't even pick his nose let alone pick a replacement and this is proof!
    The Eagle Flies High!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Bill Shorten walked into a bank to cash a cheque
    When he’s called over to the teller, he says, "Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me?"

The teller replied, "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Bill Shorten said, "Truthfully, I didn’t bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I’m the leader of the Labour Party of Australia."

The teller said, "Yes sir, I know who you are... but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors, forgers, and requirements of the legislation etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Shorten said, “Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they’ll tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

The teller said, "I’m sorry, Mr Shorten, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them"

Getting a bit agitated, Shorten snapped, “C'mon woman, I’m urging you, please, to cash this cheque.."

The teller said, "Look Mr Shorten, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods, he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque.

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, Mr Shorten, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?"

Bill Shorten stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank... there’s nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do... and I don't have a clue."

With a big smile, the teller said, "Will that be large or small notes, Mr Shorten?
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

allover (27-05-18),alpha0ne (27-05-18),DB44 (27-05-18),eaglem (28-05-18),enf (27-05-18),porkop (27-05-18),wal1 (27-05-18)