Thread: Has anyone had issue with the Latest XML files from https://satellites-xml.eu/

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default Has anyone had issue with the Latest XML files from https://satellites-xml.eu/

I try'ed to upgrade to the Latest Sat XML Files for the Ultimo 4K today and I have forgotten the Option below in Option being Split different band transponders Should I TICK IT ON NOT. The second option is, should I tick it or leave it unticked Same position for all split bands

Now I have plenty Of Satellite that are ONLY Ku band in the same orbital Position "eg" Optus D2, D1, D3 but at the same time I have some C and Ku band on the other orbital Position but on a Different Pages on the Ultimo. Now this is the way it was before and I had to revert back to this as something was wrong after I cange the Sat XML File to etc/tuxbox.

Now I tried all options by ticking the "Split different band transponders" and "Same position for all split bands" or only ticked "Split different band transponders" or none of them ticked at all and each one caused issue with my Satellite list (Once out of Reception Settings) where either all my satellite list were Ku Band including C Band where in Reception Setting they were Correctly as Cband. So in simple they were correct in Reception Setting but not Correct in Satellite list. Yes I have re booted the box.

Have a look at the Below Options.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 27-05-18 at 05:02 PM.

Look Here ->
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

The latest Sat XML files from are useless for Ultimo 4k box using BH image. FULL of errors.
    Thanks to member syaugi have directed me to this site and its Perfect!!!!!! Yes the Ultimo is happy now with the new XML file. Why is full of errors. Or is it Enigma 1.
    At least (the Creator Site) give you the option to convert Enigma 1 to 2

Thanks

all good my friend.
    have a good time

• The Following User Says Thank You to syaugi For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (09-06-18)