Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mobile aboriginal conversion to muslim

Thanks

Default mobile aboriginal conversion to muslim

https://ibb.co/ekKSoT
    after a long drive from Ayers rock to coober peadey booked a room for the underground camp and booked a tour of the mine went out got pizza got to camp ground parked started eating pizza and a real new toyota prado pulls up and what gets out looks like four of the tali bans most wanted and one Jamal Ismail member and one clean aboriginal then i see whats in the car sat phones sat video conferencing gear and tons of other high tech gear that the CIA would use.
    so i go into be nice mode and ignore them.
    7:00pm tour starts.
    tour guide tells us all about the rocks and stuff.
    then he starts telling how to mine.
    drill hole in wall.
    get old news paper roll it up and mix up some amonium nitrate with diesel and put it in home made container to fill paper and stick it in hole with detonator.
    at this point i didn't see much harm in it until he pulled a container out and gave everyone a bit of amonium nitrate.
    the guys that looked like Taliban members just smirked like (duh we know this stuff).
    so the tour continues and all good until the end then the guy asks does anyone have any questions.
    the aboriginal guy asks about what you have to do to get a mining permit do you have to mine your claim and can you just keep renewing the permits.
    the thing that bothered me was he wanted to get mining materials (for the people that don't know its amonium nitrate powergell and detonators).
    so should i be concerned am i too paranoid should have i reported it????
    Last edited by eeprommemory; 04-06-18 at 09:30 PM. Reason: add pic link

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (05-06-18),gulliver (05-06-18)

Thanks

yea thinking about it.
    the mine tour guide didn't know the jihadists were with the aboriginal.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Just report it now. Better to be safe than sorry.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

allover (05-06-18),cobra679 (05-06-18),eeprommemory (05-06-18),Godzilla (05-06-18)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 886 Posts

Aboriginal jihadists like throwing their boom-ear-rang

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

I'd report it, but then I am paranoid about those things
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following User Says Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (05-06-18)

Thanks

someone here posted a better picture of the car and trailer but i cant find it.
    that's a pic from my dashcam.

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eeprommemory View Post
    someone here posted a better picture of the car and trailer but i cant find it.
    that's a pic from my dashcam.
    If you click on the pic in Post #1 thenclick on that image it will magnify, you get a real clear picture number plate & all.

here is a crop of what i can see.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Isnt ammonia nitrate just fertilizer (superphosphate) or is it something more specific with a bit more OOOOMPH in it?

Watching that Australian Opal Diggers on Foxtel, they quickly passed over one section where they had decided to use explosives to shift some overburden and to do so they enlisted one of the 'Local's' who, from what they said, knew his way around using and obtaining the materials needed to make explosives.
    I took it you just dont up roll to the local Big Bang shop and buy a Kilos of stuff that goes bang when detonated, plus wrongly handled could give you more than a 'Bad Hair' day.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Ammonia nitrat3 coupled with devil fuel,is a very volatile material. I believe it was what Timothy mcvay us3d to blow up that oak logo a federal building in the 90’s.

Not someth8ng that should be played around with.
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    Ammonia nitrat3 coupled with devil fuel,is a very volatile material. I believe it was what Timothy mcvay us3d to blow up that oak logo a federal building in the 90’s.

It's nearly impossible to set off without a detonator, pretty inert really.

Even with a detonator initiation is pretty unreliable and you should always use some h.e. to ensure it goes bang.

Burns well though.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks

I'm a bit disappointed with you guys and your chemistry knowledge.
    Isnt ammonia nitrate just fertilizer (superphosphate)
    Superphosphate kind of gives away what the fertiliser is made of. Phosphate -PO4. But it is actually more sulphate -SO3. Calcium and Potassium are the most common bases in superphospahte.

And the only thing Porkop got right was the Ammonium Nitrate NH4NO3
    Everything else is incorrect.

Lets start with the stability/volatility of Ammonium Nitrate. It is a very stable compound and it's not even explosive. (You're about to learn why). I take a bucket of the stuff and shoot at it with my favourite calibres and all that will happen is that it spills out onto the ground. If you put it in a copper bucket and sit it on a fire, I can assure you it will make you laugh.

"Devil fuel" It's not a fuel and I can assure you as a card carrying satanist, there are no devils in it nor does it fuel them.

And Timmy didn't use ammonium nitrate to blow up the federal building in Oaklahoma. He actually used a low grade fertiliser with a reasonable amount of ammonium nitrate in it.
    If he had actually used the same amount as Ammonium Nitrate, he would have leveled most of the city. The most amazing thing about the event was that he actually managed to get it to detonate.

"Not something to be played with" that's a cop out. You buy it on ebay and as I've mentioned above, this stuff is basically harmless on it's own. So what information are we missing here?

OK... the answers.
    Ammonium nitrate is not the fuel, nor is it the explosive. That's diesel.
    Diesel is the fuel and it is what burns and it is the explosive.
    Ammonium Nitrate is the oxidiser !
    And a solid oxidiser which decomposes or oxidises a fuel to a large volume of gas and oxidises that fuel very quickly is an explosive. You can make diesel explode without ammonium nitrate, but you can't make ammonium nitrate explode without some kind of carbon based fuel, Long chain high caloric carbon fuels like Parafin are the best for the job.

It is this combination of fuel and oxidiser that you shouldn't be playing around with. Now even if you make up this explosives, it's very stable. They move it up and down the New England highway every day. I reckon I passed about thirty
    B-doubles hauling it this morning. And yes, I do secretly wish to see one of these trucks crash into a fuel tanker, but preferably from a distance.
    It's actually quite difficult to get it to explode. As mentioned above, Timmy got lucky. You need a detonation velocity of about 8000fps. (don't quote me on that exact figure).

Now I can think of an example of somebody who did play with some ammonium nitrate and I heard the explosion. I was 13km away at the time and fFrom the sound of the explosion I was impressed that it was a big detonation from a small device a long way off.

What is interesting with the media reports is that they of course have exaggerated the details of the incident.
    Even the prosecution seems to have talked it up a bit.

The crater size is pretty much correct in the report. But how much explosive he used is over reported.
    He used less than a kilogram of ammonium nitrate. Again, it was amusing that this guy managed to detonate it.
    Not because he managed to exceed the det velocty of the bulk, but that he managed to build the detonator of his choice without removing a body part and transport it to site AND detonate it without hurting himself or somebody else.

The guy had enough smarts make it all work, he like everybody else was just surprised by how big the hole was.
    And this is a moment that most kids playing with explosive have.
    The dumb ones end up in triage, the smart ones end up in court and the really smart ones end up travelling home from a remote site trying to stop themselves laughing.

Hoe got it right - it's rather hard for mere mortals to detonate. But what is amusing is that more mere mortals don't solve that problem in very creative ways.
    I think that part of why the media is given information to over report the situation.
    Keep dumb terrorists dumb. If they think it is too hard, they won't bother to try.

The the not as dumb terrorists will only need to make one small mistake to get noticed.
    Last edited by trash; 05-06-18 at 08:57 PM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (05-06-18),Keith (11-06-18),Tiny (06-06-18),william10 (06-06-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Can be pretty formidable ................. Worst industrial disaster in US history. Galveston 1947. They do EVERYTHING bigger in Texas........

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

That must have been an awesome explosion.
    And there have been a couple of others in the USA that were pretty nasty.
    But even for that explosion, you can see how much of the stuff didn't explode.

The one in New Jersey where a ship blew up and a shell landed in an ammonium nitrate factory with 4000 tonnes and only some of it blew up.
    Sheet... I don't care how hard it is to detonate, if I know Ammonium Nitrate is on fire, I'm getting the hell as far away as possible.

Premium Member
    Thanks

I read that the Austrians used AN instead of potassium nitrate as the oxidizer in their gunpowder for rifles and cannons during the Napoleonic wars. They called it ammonpulver or something like that and the only noticable difference comparing to 'standard' gunpowder was the colour of the smoke it produced. At that time no-one was aware of the potential for a far more powerful detonation under the right conditions and possibly that discovery was the disasters when shiploads of it went up accidentally.

I've been under the impression that the AN molecule has the ability to detonate under severe shock like the nitro glycerine molecule IE not a simple fuel+oxidiser reaction like gunpowder, but by the molecule breaking into its gaseous component elements (hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen) producing a relatively huge volume of gas at a very high propagation speed (high explosive). In a gunpowder reaction the oxidizer just contributes the oxygen to the fuel so the chemistry is quite different.

Is my impression in need of an upgrade?
    (wouldn't be the first time)
    Last edited by Skepticist; 06-06-18 at 02:31 AM.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

In my day, chemistry was limited to knowing that H2o was water, H2SO4 was Sulphuric Acid, and that was only learnt from that old rhyme.
    The rest was spent learning that water had 3 properties (solid,liquid and gas) and if you stuck a bit of wax holding a piece of chalk on one end of a copper rod and heated the other, eventually the wax melted and the chalk fell to the floor.
    The reason this class was so pathetic was because some time earlier a class had made 'Rotten Egg Gas' in sufficient volume to be dangerous so it was decided from then on, the lessons would be mainly theory only and then not deal too deeply with things that 'MIGHT' be injurious.
    The old wooden class room still stunk from the 'Rotten Egg Gas'...
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 06-06-18 at 12:06 PM.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I think reporting it would be pertinent although I wonder how much the reports are looked into?

When you look at terror attacks, the people executing or planning them are always someone that has been on the radar before. They are often dismissed or overlooked but they are rarely if ever unknown to the authorities. There are also a lot of attacks thwarted before they amount to anything and by and large that is due to the cops getting a heads up at some stage from people that puts the perps in the spotlight.

In this case, I have to wonder what people like this are interested in this stuff for? Would seem very Sus to me. If they are legit, authourities would soon see that if not, then reporting it could have very positive and long reaching repercussions.

Terrorists are Dumb as dishwater.
    Unfortunately they frequently get away with what they do because others are even Dumber.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

I wonder how many “trigger” words have already been picked up by the NSA’s monitoring algorithms in this thread already? Dunno whether there is much point reporting it, as I’m sure the pic has already been analysed and details checked....
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (06-06-18),lsemmens (07-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    I wonder how many “trigger” words have already been picked up by the NSA’s monitoring algorithms in this thread already? Dunno whether there is much point reporting it, as I’m sure the pic has already been analysed and details checked....
    Yeah and the Australian Government are still waiting for the bill to pass.

Just report them and sleep well. It won't hurt either way.
    Last edited by cobra679; 06-06-18 at 11:41 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to cobra679 For This Useful Post:

DB44 (07-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    If you think about it, they want you to report something. That gives you an idea of how good their algorithms might be
    But then... we use minions for galaxy zoo because algorithms aren't as good as wetware

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast