Thread: Beware, Take Care, dealing with Vu+UK

Thanks

Angry Beware, Take Care, dealing with Vu+UK

My experience has been frustrating. Late last year I ordered a Vu+Duo2 and it arrived promptly.

Operation was fine for about 5 weeks but then it ceased to function and there was no way it could be resuscitated - it was obviously bricked. A complete mystery how this happened and a new event here as the Vu+ Solo2 has been, and still is. operating fine.

Contact with Vu+UK eventually had me extracting the motherboard and sending it to them late January.

Successive email inquiries were ignored but after insisting a "Received" and "Read" tag was attached to two last month I finally was told a replacement MB would be sent. With silence again for 3 weeks, 2 more email queries were sent.

Well yesterday I received a tracking note so relaxed - final resolution in sight. Not so fast, on checking the tracking more closely today I find it is headed for AUSTRIA, not AUSTRALIA!!! Contact with Parcel2Go revealed only the sender could change its direction. So yet another email is going t Vu+UK.

So everyone, be aware of the "Service" this firm offers before dealing with them.

John
    Having trouble configuring the remote to control the cat

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tassie Devil For This Useful Post:

fandtm666 (08-06-18),Mr 672A (09-06-18),mtv (08-06-18),Rick (08-06-18),Saintaholic (08-06-18)

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

I doubt they'll find a matching address in Austria.

So who got the address wrong... the sender, or the freight company?

Either way, pretty poor customer service from the UK mob.

Thanks

That sucks man!

Finding a good place to buy a Vu+ unit is pretty hard for us, I brought off these guys came in three days and they gave me some great support while I was having trouble with a CAM.
    I'd recommend them to you in future if you want to buy again, these units aren't cheap though.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

I found WIDE World Of Satellites good in the UK. dealt with them twice and they wee good. the last time I purchased the Untimo 4K and from the day that my funds were cleared to delivery we 3 friggin day from the UK to QLD