Thread: Beware, Take Care, dealing with Vu+UK

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Angry Beware, Take Care, dealing with Vu+UK

My experience has been frustrating. Late last year I ordered a Vu+Duo2 and it arrived promptly.

Operation was fine for about 5 weeks but then it ceased to function and there was no way it could be resuscitated - it was obviously bricked. A complete mystery how this happened and a new event here as the Vu+ Solo2 has been, and still is. operating fine.

Contact with Vu+UK eventually had me extracting the motherboard and sending it to them late January.

Successive email inquiries were ignored but after insisting a "Received" and "Read" tag was attached to two last month I finally was told a replacement MB would be sent. With silence again for 3 weeks, 2 more email queries were sent.

Well yesterday I received a tracking note so relaxed - final resolution in sight. Not so fast, on checking the tracking more closely today I find it is headed for AUSTRIA, not AUSTRALIA!!! Contact with Parcel2Go revealed only the sender could change its direction. So yet another email is going t Vu+UK.

So everyone, be aware of the "Service" this firm offers before dealing with them.

John
    Having trouble configuring the remote to control the cat

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tassie Devil For This Useful Post:

fandtm666 (08-06-18),Mr 672A (09-06-18),mtv (08-06-18),Rick (08-06-18),Saintaholic (08-06-18)

3. Look Here ->