Thread: Bosch solution 3000 won’t let me add a second keyfob to the panel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Unhappy Bosch solution 3000 won’t let me add a second keyfob to the panel

Having some issues with a keyfob not registering with the Bosch Sol 3000 panel. Have gotten one registered under location 301 which operates alarm away/stay/panic/garage door. The second remote that came with the WE800EV2 kit won’t register with the panel no matter what I try. Tried different keyfob locations (I.e. 302, 309, 321) and it always gives an error beep.

This is what I’ve been doing: mastercode+1 away > 302 away > away again > (keypad zones flash) press button 1 or 2 on remote > (keypad displays last digit of keyfob code) away then it does the long error beep. Normally I would press away twice and it would register no problems.

Have tried deleting all keyfobs and reprogaming them in and have the same issue, one works other doesn’t. The garage operates fine using button 3 even though it’s not able to arm the system (just to point out that the remote works)).

Lost

2. Look Here ->
    Thanks

is this a existing or new install? your process for registering the keyfobs looks right.
    existing install: you could look at the user authority locations and make sure its programmed right ie: arm/disarm ect
    new install: default the panel & program the fobs back in with out too much other time spent on other programming locations ie: zones ect
    the keyfob could be faulty? does the receiver blink when you press the arm and/or disarm button not sure if the WE800 receiver even has a light

Thanks

Hi 2Secure,

fresh new install. The WE800 receiver does have a light when the button is pressed henced button 3 is working. Might check authority level but that hasn’t been meddled with apart from changing one user to master. Might have to default and try again - pretty easy to do.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

does the WE800 light go when any of the other buttons are pressed ? if it doesn't light up then i would think the keyfob is faulty
    what button did you use to learn this keyfob in with ? did you have to press multiple buttons until it registered

looking at your original post i seem to think the keyfob is a dud

you did mention that button 3 works, is this for both keyfobs?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiie View Post
    Having some issues with a keyfob not registering with the Bosch Sol 3000 panel. Have gotten one registered under location 301 which operates alarm away/stay/panic/garage door. The second remote that came with the WE800EV2 kit won’t register with the panel no matter what I try. Tried different keyfob locations (I.e. 302, 309, 321) and it always gives an error beep.

This is what I’ve been doing: mastercode+1 away > 302 away > away again > (keypad zones flash) press button 1 or 2 on remote > (keypad displays last digit of keyfob code) away then it does the long error beep. Normally I would press away twice and it would register no problems.

Have tried deleting all keyfobs and reprogaming them in and have the same issue, one works other doesn’t. The garage operates fine using button 3 even though it’s not able to arm the system (just to point out that the remote works)).

Lost
    Had one recently where 2 remotes didn't program in, tried to default panel and all still didn't work.

Ended up getting a new receiver and it worked straight away, sometimes things are faulty out of the box for whatever reason.