Thread: Will the 'Reclaim the Streets' March stop attacks on Women?

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Default Will the 'Reclaim the Streets' March stop attacks on Women?

I am referring to the recent Murder of Melbourne Comedian Eurydice Dixon and in part to the Murder of Jill Maher.
    Sadly I dont think this will do much other than to make others who may be contemplating such act change their minds but those bent on doing harm will most likely do so.
    Other than having foot and vehicle Patrols in both plain cloths and Uniforms, CCTV as far as I am concerned wont stop attacks unless its constantly being monitored, not reviewed when someone gets around to it.

And then of course comes the vexing problem of how long a person convicted of either Sexual Assault or that and Murder too should be imprisoned and should parole ever be allowed for those convicted of both crimes?
    Should a person who cannot stand Trial or be found Not Guilty by reason of Insanity ever be released, (on their own/unsupervised) even for just one day??
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 15-06-18 at 03:22 PM.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-06-18)

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,965 Times in 9,060 Posts

Nothing will stop someone killing if they are determined and the target is weaker OR more poorly armed than they.

If the act is deliberate, then I'm sorry....as far as I am concerned it's "bye bye baby". No gas, no rope, no electricity....just a bullet in the head and a hose to clean the room. Quick, efficient and terminal.

The more compassionate society has become to the guilty, the more people step over the line because they will get away with it. In my view we are going backwards.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-06-18),eaglem (16-06-18),Godzilla (17-06-18),gulliver (16-06-18),Jma (15-06-18),Keith (17-06-18),VroomVroom (18-06-18)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

The more compassionate society has become to the guilty, the more people step over the line because they will get away with it. In my view we are going backwards.
    Lefttards. They are fully responsible for where our society is heading. Yet we just sit back and let this minority continually dictate to us how we SHOULD act, “SHOULD” in their opinions!

The sooner political correctness is see for the evil that it is an a return to a common sense approach, the sooner society can begin to Repair!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

admin (17-06-18),alpha0ne (16-06-18),eaglem (16-06-18),Godzilla (17-06-18),LeroyPatrol (18-06-18),VroomVroom (18-06-18)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Today Women win just about every decision that is possible against a man. Even if the man is right he mostly fails in Court, he fails in just about every decision possible compared to the women so what does the man have that he can win? KILLS THE WOMAN that screw him for his house, or his Children, or His Money, Yes I was mainly talking about one of many cases that I know where a WOMAN had here lot older Defacto thrown out of HIS house and arrested because he allegedly abuse her (His House) and the Next week she let her new Boyfriend to move in. Months later I was there taking Video of the situation of what was going for the Solicitor for court and when he won this (Lucky he won it) she come up with more rubbish as she claimed he touched the Children.
    Months Later whilst still with her younger boyfriend The Police dropped the Charges that her older boyfriend touch the Children ( The cops Stole the Children FROM SCHOOL!!! yes at school) then at the cop took the Kids to the cops shop that day and they the kids said"Mum told me to say this and that mr ????? done this to me, The Girl said, Please Dont tell mum that I told you this otherwise she will hit Me".

One year Later she was not Charged by the Police for filling her Children with Lies that could have send the Older man to jail (perverting the course of justice) because she had a Mental issue (women protect he about this) but what happen NEXT!!! Whilst the older man lived renting a unit whilst he had his house and that Slut living in his house with her younger Boyfriend in the older man house he got on knock at the unit Door when the older man open the Door he was face to face with two Woman from Department of Child Safety (had a Bully cop standing next to them) and this woman from DOCS said to the Older man " If you have the woman evicted out of your house the children will be evicted too and that illegal to do under QLD law. The Children have a right to have a roof over their head.

Two years passed and he got his damaged house back after Child Saftey LIED about this in another Court Case.

Now you wonder why a man kills woman today. This is one of the Many cases like this where a man has to work through hot coal to get what is legally his yet the system protect the woman.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 16-06-18 at 10:50 AM.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-06-18),Godzilla (17-06-18),hinekadon (16-06-18),VroomVroom (18-06-18),WhiteOx (16-06-18)

Premium Member

Thanks

Sadly as Mr 627A has posted, there are Women out there like one who has been charged with turning off the water and setting a residence on Fire which caused the death of her partner. The exact story is yet to unfold to find out why this happened.
    It does happen but only a Male can really Sexually assault a female and possibly impregnate her from the act so its understandable why Society tends to favour the complaint made by a Woman over a Male.
    Society sets the Laws and dictates the procedures but not every case is totally 'Black ad White'.

Read History and it shows that no matter what the punishment is metered out for crimes at the time, it doesnt seem to have much affect on those who want to break the Law.
    Look at 'Braveheart', William Wallace who led a Rebellion knowing full well that if it failed, he would be Hung, Drawn and Quarted
    Unfortunately for him the rebellion did fail and the prescribed penalty was applied along with having his Head stuck on a pike on a Castle wall.
    The only 'good' thing about executing anyone is that it stops them from ever doing it again.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (16-06-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    The only 'good' thing about executing anyone is that it stops them from ever doing it again.
    Exactemundo!

For crime in general, there are too many good behaviour bonds to too many people who's "good behaviour" is at best questionable.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member

Thanks

I dont want to go any further with this line of thought because its 'Off Thread' but its not that long ago a Woman's word in reporting an assault, domestic or random was treated with little concern and going by reports, in certain Arabic Counties, its considered a Woman's fault if she is attacked and can be punished for it happening.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    I am referring to the recent Murder of Melbourne Comedian Eurydice Dixon and in part to the Murder of Jill Maher.
    What a load of BS

Why are women suddenly a protected species ??

Why are we not marching to stop assaults on young men, older men, pensioners (its become a sport in Mandurah for the abo's to home invade/bash the frail), and what about the poor homeless cats we see roaming the streets...............pooor pussies

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Why are women suddenly a protected species ??
    I think the march is about reclaiming our streets and not to protect just women. Yes, the idea was sparked by the recent attacks and no matter what other people think women, especially young ones are always the target for sex offenders etc and very soft target.
    I also see the march is to protect other frail including good citizens in Mandurah. Hopefully the message will be loud and clear enough so our government or justice system will do something about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,648 Posts

A bit of a mixed up thread.

The comedian was sadly raped and murdered, unfortunately while some men get urges that they cannot control, this will occur, add mental health to the mix and it may have also been a poor choice to be walking alone at night, unfortunately society these days has gone to the dogs.

Women reporting lies about men is a regular one, police need to act at the moment to protect one from the other, quite often sending the innocent away or charged on the word of a liar, but understand one thing, police are well aware of what women can do, unfortunately until evidence is produced they cannot do anything to change what happened.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

admin (17-06-18),enf (17-06-18),gordon_s1942 (17-06-18),lsemmens (17-06-18),RedXT (17-06-18),VroomVroom (18-06-18),wal1 (17-06-18)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post

Women reporting lies about men is a regular one, police need to act at the moment to protect one from the other, quite often sending the innocent away or charged on the word of a liar, but understand one thing, police are well aware of what women can do, unfortunately until evidence is produced they cannot do anything to change what happened.
    I still can hear in my head THAT ADD ON TV (Gone now after I complained but it took months to get rid of this add) where a young woman Says "US WOMAN STICK TOGETHER" Yes you will see that women protect each other including LIES from women from Department Of Child Safety (my above post) to a Court where they said The Man that was evicted out of he own house was hanging around at a school in the Afternoon of the (date) yet that date His own kids not the bitches kids did not go to school as they took a Day off school so they can go with there dad to the V8's at Queensland Race way (Willowbank).
    The DOCS women X 2 testified that he was hanging around the School yet they did not tell the Judge and jury or they buddy prosecutor that was trying to set up the older guy they he the Older guy had two Children in that school yet it was proved after this day where he was spotted at school by DOCS (Anon Tip off by another women) where at court that he was at QLD raceway with Photo shots of him and his kid with a WELL KNOWN V8 super Car Driver. Yes the date was on the bottom of the Photo. This Photo was reproduce at a later date yet Nothing was done buy the two women who LIED!!!!!!!!

OOOH I forgot. "US WOMEN STICK TOGETHER".

This one of the reason why I went BALLISTIC about this I think a FANNY PAD ADD that said "Us women protect each other" FU@K OFF

Thanks

The comedian was sadly raped and murdered, unfortunately while some men get urges that they cannot control, this will occur, add mental health to the mix and it may have also been a poor choice to be walking alone at night, unfortunately society these days has gone to the dogs.

Couldn't agree more, when we find out the history of the person that did this Im sure that he has had problems for some time

• The Following User Says Thank You to RedXT For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (18-06-18)

Premium Member

Thanks

Going on with what Godzilla posted, I knew 2 couples who had a very volatile relationship.
    One woman would stir her husband (both drunk) until he hit her, then she would call the Police and have him charged until it got to got to court then she would NOT testify......
    After this happened a few times, the Police photographed her (injuries) and proceeded to charge hm themselves and he got 6 months, out in 4 because he was not a bad bloke sober and away from her.
    Sadly he died a few years later dueto both heavy drinking and health issues.

The other couple didnt fight as such but the woman used to threaten to harm herself if Hubby didnt jump high enough.
    Again alcohol played a big part in the lives of these two as well.
    Sadly one night when she stormed off threatening to harm herself AGAIN IF Hubby didnt leave the Pub ASAP but Hubby didnt get home as soon as soon as she thought he would and she died from the pills she had taken.........

The two couples were in their late 20's or early 30's and the woman who died was the Sister to the man who belted his wife I told of first.

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (18-06-18)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Well said. This unfortunate incident has been jumped on by the politically correct and feminists to rant their idiocy.

If you make any mention that she shouldn't have been walking alone at that time of the night, you are "victim blaming". I am a fairly big bloke, but I wouldn't be out walking alone along the same path she did at that time. Women get raped, men get bashed. There has always been safety in numbers, its the key here.

Now we have calls for the "re-education" of men. Hilarious.

Mind you, I saw footage only a couple of days before this incident that police posted looking for a woman who sexually assaulted a 15 year old girl at a railway station. So women also need re-education as well ?

There will always be evil out there. The people telling their daughters they have every right to walk where they want to walk will end up with dead daughters, its as simple as that.

This country keeps sliding down the gurgler with the attention leftist morons receive in the media.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

enf (17-06-18),Godzilla (18-06-18),lsemmens (17-06-18),VroomVroom (18-06-18)

Thanks

I’m really unhappy about the social media ranting and general tone of these protests. “We need to protect women from men”. It implies the hard core feminist line that “all men are rapists”. I suspect they’d like a curfew on all men, when only a tiny, tiny minority are violent thugs who assault and murder others.

Here is the news: some men sexually assault and murder women, some men sexually assault and murder other men. Some women sexualy assault and murder men, and some women sexually asssault and murder women. It’s not exclusively a crime committed by a man against a woman.

All people, regardless of sge or gender should be sble to feel safe walking the streets at any time of day or night.

• The Following User Says Thank You to shred For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (18-06-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

There will always be evil out there. The people telling their daughters they have every right to walk where they want to walk will end up with dead daughters, its as simple as that.
    And they are correct, they DO have that right. Trouble is that thugs don't recognise that right. So common sense should tell you that you bring them up with caution, not law. I have four daughters and I stressed this time and time again. It's just practicality and some common sense.

My old man had a ditty he used to recite to my brother and I on this sort of thing.

Here lies the grave of Mike O'Shay,
    He died defending his right of way.
    His right was clear and his will was strong,
    But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    This country keeps sliding down the gurgler with the attention leftist morons receive in the media.
    By the day man, by the f*cking day.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (18-06-18),Godzilla (18-06-18)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Hallelujah...... And let there be light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So truer a word has never been spoken.
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (18-06-18),lsemmens (17-06-18),VroomVroom (18-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

is there anything known about this young girls attacker ? is she another victim of the lefty bail fail ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

“We need to protect women from men”. It implies the hard core feminist line that “all men are rapists”.
    I get this sort of attitude leveled at me all the time and frankly, it gets me down.
    I'm a big, ugly bloke and I get judged a lot because of the way I look. I have a Harley that I don't get to ride all that much but of course when I'm anywhere near that, I'm instantly labled a Bikie and thought to be some lawless whatever that people associate with that.

What shits me to tears is, I'm not the guy that's going to hurt a woman, I'm the one that's not righ in the haed enough to have much fear of anything and will step in to protect someone where other chicken shits will walk away and not want to get involved. I have intervened in things 3 Times in the last 4 years to look after people I didn't know.

The last one was right int he middle of the shopping centre. I had just come from the gym and was going to get a bite when I saw this guy grabbing this girl by the arm and pointing his finger and abusing her.
    I waited a moment to make sure I got the big picture but I'll admit I was put off when it was going on in front of 50 people and no one seemed to be taking a lot of notice. Made me wonder what was going on, was it some sort of performance or..... Gave it a few more moments and then the guy gave the girl a belt on the arm which I heard from 20M away.

I walked up, asked the girl if everything was OK and could see the look in her eyes it wasn't. She went behind me as the guy made bit of a lunge and then started in on me. He was 10 cm away from my face and I could tell he was speaking English catching the odd word but I couldn't understand what he was saying. I looked at the girl again and said, do you understand what he is saying. She said he's off his face on something, I don't know what. I said OK, Come with me, do you want me to take you somewhere or will we go call the cops to look after you? The guy came back and was going nuts at me and gave me a shove a couple of times then threw a drunken like punch. I caught the first couple but that just wond him up more so with the next one I dropped him right there and then. Wasn't heroic, He looked like he could barely stand and was too far gone to know when to back off.
    STILL with all this going on in a busy shopping center, the only people that looked like they were noticing were some elderly Asians standing well away. I was waiting for the security to come rushing up and start in on me but nothing.

The guy was rolling on the floor and carrying on but didn't seem to be able to get up. I couldn't give a rats.
    I asked the girl again, where are we going and she asked If I would take her to the train station. I said I'll take you home or to the cops if you like, is he going to come to the station looking for you?
    She said No, the station was fine so that's where I dropped her off. I didn't want to get into anything else with it and I was a bit cagey about going back to the Gym for a few days.
    I never saw any security or anyone else come and no one else stopped to help the girl.

I don't worry about getting hurt myself. I know what real pain is. I can live( or not ) with a belting but what I know what I couldn't live with is stepping in and not doing something. That would shame me for the rest of my life.
    I rather step in and be hurt than step back and know I was a chicken shit that did nothing. May not be smart but it's the way I am right or wrong.

One thing that I have had a LOT of difficulty with and why that is stronger than ever in me now is last year I was visiting Melbourne ( for the first time in over 20 Years) and was right on the corner of that mall where that POS drove down and cleaned up all those people. I literally looked that piece of filth in the eye as he went past seconds before people died. I thought in that split second, stupid dropkick is stuffed now, you can't drive down there. Stupid me not realising what he was about to do.
    I'm not a wuss but that' freaking haunts me. it's one thing to see shit like that on TV, it's a whole other thing to be there when it happens. It's nothing like the idea you get the way the things are watching it, you have to be there to realise the real horror of it.

My Mrs and I were so close to being right in the firing line. It was only my mrs was walking me round and round looking for a place we had seen the day before and I got the shits because my feet were hurting bad that I threw a hissy fit and said I was sitting on the seat and not taking another step for 30 Min. She went to get Coffee and that's when It all went right past me.
    I liked Melbourne... up till then. Can't see myself going back after that experience. Trying hard to get over it now without reminders.

I once found my son's mate wandering the shopping center when he was about 6. He has turetts ( SP?) and a couple of other issues and was a tear away as a kid. Heart of gold though and nothing I wouldn't do for him. I could hear them paging him over the PA so I got him and took him to the management office. As I walked in, his sister spotted the young fella and said his name and everyone turned and looked. The centre manager and a couple of Dick brain security guards came flying over to me grabbing the young bloke away and asking demanding questions what was I doing with the boy? One went to grab me till I told him to take his hand off me before I tore it off. The boys parents were telling them I was a family friend and it was OK, they knew me. I told them where I found him just as they started doing announcements. Still took these brainless INsecurity guards a bit of convincing I was not up to no good with the kid. The worst one was this fat arse woman with a chip on her shoulder that i'm sure had a part time job when she wasn't man hating in security of Kick starting Jumbo jets with flat batterys at the airport. Pretty sure the other 2 also worked at the airport as wheel chocks stop the planes rolling away.

Rescued that little bugger a few times over the years when he went AWOL at 3am even as a teenager when he skipped his medications. We always had a connection him and I.
    My son took car of him too and one of my boys most touching moments was when his mates Greek grandfather took him aside after my son got him out of trouble and told him he was one of their family and anything he needed to come to him because he is alike another grandson to him. My boy never forgot that and as humbled to his core knowing what an honour the grandfather bestowed on him.

My second son, my sons mate is 22 now. He comes to visit my wife and daughter and I and although he's taller than even I am, He walks in the door, put his arms around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. Every time. When he leaves, he tells me he loves me and I tell him.
    Only bloke I know that does that to me and I treasure it every single time.

Some of these whining lezzo do gooder jackboot wearing short back and sides purple haired feminist PC bitches would do well to realise, not every bloke is out to get them.
    Some are decent and would actually step in to help women if they were in a bad way.
    They do more Damage than good. I wouldn't stop to help a woman on her own broken down beside the road, not in the city anyway, unless the Mrs was with me because the automatic conclusion many will jump to is I'm out to get them.

I just think if it were my wife or daughter, I'd like to think someone else thinking of their kids in the same situation as I do would help them too.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (19-06-18),lsemmens (19-06-18),mi_tasol (19-06-18),shred (18-06-18),VroomVroom (19-06-18)