Thread: UEC giveaway.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Default UEC giveaway.

I think my first UEC has finally gone to VAST heaven.
    Its been running but on the same channel for some considerable time but when I turned the |TV to the HDMI setting its connected to, there was No Signal..
    Somewhere in the back of my mind is the memory this is/has been one of the many problems affecting the UEC.
    This was bought by my unrelated non existing Cousin just as Aurora was being phased out and those with a valid Aurora card could get VAST.
    It was only a matter of weeks later that my area was rezoned from having to prove I had no Terrestrial TV to receive Aurora to being an approved VAST area but I/we 'Jumped the Gun' and bought the UEC.
    I am NOT really interested in fiddling about trying out different cables and I am certainly NOT trying to repair it myself nor sending it to anyone.
    At the moment, the stb turns On and Off (using the R/C)and the display shows its changing channels, but there is no signal to the TV.

My offer is that if its of any use to anyone, they can have it for the cost of the postage($10~$20 if that), working card and standard R/C, packed in the original box.
    I have to send a similar STB to my daughter next week so that will give me an idea of what the postage may come to.
    I have no intentions of deregistering the Card so the 'new' owner can become my 'Cousin'........
    I dont use it, it just sits here taking up space so even if I do sort out why no picture, the same offer still applies.
    Pm me if your interested. but be prepared for a bit of a wait, please.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Look Here ->
    Thanks

PM sent

Premium Member

Thanks

I received 3 replies and I have acknowledged them, thank you.
    I chose the first one who replied out of laziness.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Rick (16-06-18)

Thanks

well if by some chance they all get runover and died I will go backup x4 lol
    IF IT DONT WORK USE A BIGGER HAMMER

Premium Member

Thanks

Your name is on the list...................
    Just to reiterate, the STB MAY not be working and whether it can be or is repairable is up to who vever it ends up with.
    I have to pack and send a STB to my daughter on Monday and once that is done, that will allow me to clear a space to move other things to get to the UEC and pack it up.

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

puca (19-06-18)