Thread: Mirrors

Thanks

Default Mirrors

Ben Carson (Kiefer Sutherland) is an ex-cop dealing with post-traumatic stress syndrome, who takes a job as a night watchman at an old luxury department store that was burned in a large fire. Soon after he begins his job, Ben is haunted by horrific visions in the large mirrors of the store at night. These entities begin to pursue him and his family, watching them through all reflective surfaces Ben's family is near. In a desperate race to save himself and his estranged family from harm, Ben attempts to unveil the sordid story that these spirits want him to bring to light...before it is too late.

Now with that out of the way, All I can say is that this movie scared the balls off me, and thats not very easy to do. Gore, blood, Zombies, Vampires, cheap scares etc, don't do it.
    I haven't seen a horror movie that did make me feel that little bit of fear until now.

I don't want to spoil the movie and plot twists for anyone, so I won't go too much into it.
    Yes I will admits, there is some plot holes and questions about why, but when the thrills start you really look past that.

Just take it from me, watch this movie if you're a fan of thrill/ghostly horror.

9/10 for me

Look Here ->
    Thanks

never heard of it but will look into it now
    ...In Somnis Veritas...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 783 Posts

ill finish watchin tomorro thanks
    in the DAYLIGHT lol
    https://www.facebook.com/philquad68