Thread: Roseanne Comments V's Peter Fonda Comments

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Default Roseanne Comments V's Peter Fonda Comments

Roseanne - “Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.” Result - series immediately cancelled, hundreds of job losses.

Peter Fonda - "We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if his mother will stand up against the giant ass--- she is married to." Result - Nothing. Has a movie being released in a few days. Sony states they will not be pulling the movie.

Conclusion - If you are a rabid lefty you can say whatever you want, no matter how disgusting it is.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-06-18),Keith (24-06-18),Mr 672A (22-06-18),porkop (26-06-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

The Fonda's have some real 'Pull' otherwise they would have jailed Jane (Hanoi) Fonda for ever after her disgusting actions when she visited Viet Nam and showed her support for their Military and the way they treated the US P.O.W's.
    I agree we should never been in Viet Nam in the first place but you dont go there in the middle of the conflict and give support to those holding your Country men in absolutely appalling conditions or report them for trying to smuggle a message out outlining how badly they were being treated.
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 21-06-18 at 04:01 PM.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-06-18)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Roseanne is a comedian, I thought that sort of talk belonged to her image.

I wonder if it is legal to download the latest season, now that the producers have abandoned it and do NOT wish to earn money with it ?
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    I agree we should never been in Viet Nam in the first place ...
    That's a bit of a hard call because the danger of communism was underestimated by most people and over played by hardliners.
    Reality is that the Soviet Union was playing the same games that Hilter and other Tyrants since have done.
    Invade a country and see if anybody says anything or is prepared to stand up or fight back.

So if you say you should not have been in Vietnam, then that logic applies to Korea and a whole range of other communist countries and other expeditions going back to the great game, or the crusades or the roman and persian empires if you really want shake that tree.

The reality is that Vietnam was politics. The point of the war as to send a political message to the second world that it's expansion would not go unchallenged.
    At the same time it sent a message to the first world that the second world would not so easily defeated. And the defeat of the USA in Vietnam is just as important as their reason for being there. They learned some important lessons. Likewise the Soviet Union learned similar lessons in Afganistan. The USA didn't have to fight that war, they only had to supply the mudja hadin with some basic weapons and they would shit down the neck of the Soviets.

Think about how different the world might have been if the Vietnam war had not happened?
    Thailand and Malaysia would have been the next to fall to communism. The entire SE Asia Peninsula would have been communist.
    This seems trivial today but that would have been a very serious concern to Australia in the 60's and 70's.

If that had been successful then you know they would have been lining up Indonesia and India. Both of which would have been very difficult goals to achieve, but the rewards for communism would have been colossal. Even East Timor was a serious threat in the 70's and lucky the big bad Indonesians helped solve that problem.

An flip the coin. At the end of WW2, the Polish expected the Allies to come and take back Poland from the Soviets like they had promised to take it back from the Nazi's. The allies never came. They had spent a huge amount on WW2 and didn't want to waste more time money and lives fighting the Soviets.
    And the Polish and the rest of the world paid for that in the coming decades. The Russians had easy access to large Uranium resources in Poland which accelerated their nuclear program.
    You could imagine if the allies had decided to peacefully destabilise Eastern Europe by fighting a soft war against communism. Encouraging Russians to defect with the promise of food and not being shot by the party for retreating. You can see it play out on the Berlin wall later. The only thing stopping defectors walking across the border was being shot in the back.

And later still in Vietnam, that tactic didn't work and was in fact used against the allies. Defectors were the most effective spies.
    That legacy still lives with us. The Russians still have Viet assets in Australia who they didn't leave out in the cold in the 90's.
    The game has of course changed since then, but just because the war is over doesn't mean you burn your bridges thinking new situations will not arise.
    That has become more obvious in recent times in the USA and in Australia we might be a bit suspicious of China. Not suspicious enough.

And so the game continues.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-06-18),eeprommemory (25-06-18),enf (22-06-18),Mr 672A (22-06-18),wal1 (22-06-18)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Peter Fonda - "We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if his mother will stand up against the giant ass--- she is married to." Result - Nothing. Has a movie being released in a few days. Sony states they will not be pulling the movie.
    This is disgusting to say this for a young kid. I think something show happen to this PETER FONDA and like like this. The Lefty, we have enough of them here and the same bias shit happens here all the time.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Fuc%ken skumbag to say this for any young kid. Something should be done about this.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (28-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

I'd be worried about China now and their economic expansion

and some of what is going on in Vietnam now

there was another article earlier in the week about the wealthy chinese buying everything in a coastal town and driving prices up. They will take over the world with their money! No need for a war.

Leroy

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I am sure that some years ago this same fear of expansion by a Foreign nation happened in the UK or even the US when the Oil Rich Sheiks began buying up everything in sight with their newly acquired Petro Dollars.
    A similar grumble of complaint was made when Japan began to emerge as an exporter prompting a remark that they couldnt beat/take over us (West)at War so were now doing so economically....
    I may have the comment a bit skewiff but I think its close enough

Back in the the 1890's, the then Western powers went to War with China and the UK (historical fact) introduced Heroin to the masses to undermine the Queen of China resulting in Hong Kong becoming a UK Colony for the next 100 years. This sparked the Boxer Rebellion (55 days at Peking) that saw the toppling of the then Chinese Government.
    Today the Chinese are doing the same thing economically that was done to them 120 years only we were looking the other way and didnt see it coming.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

We are getting a bit off topic here.

Neither comment is great, however the reaction about one and not the other speaks volumes about how far Hollywood has been hijacked by the left.

If you reckon the above is dumb, Netflix is even dumber.

They have sacked someone who said the word "nigger" in a meeting of public relations staff several months ago about sensitive words.

Several people said the word he said was inappropriate.

His goose was cooked when he repeated the word with human resources staff trying to address the original incident. He was sacked, and is white.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Black on Topic Nigga !
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

They renamed the nigger heads up here.... (they are hills/mountains)

....Leroy