Thread: ComNAV and ULTRACONNECT iPhone APP - how to reset username and password?

Thanks

Default ComNAV and ULTRACONNECT iPhone APP - how to reset username and password?

Dear All

I was playing around with my Ultraconnect on my iPhone yesterday and inadvertently changed my "user" from something (let's say it was OLD) to something else (let's call it NEW). When I logged out of the app, I couldn't log back in the app with a message saying "longin failed". So I figured it was due to this change in user, so I went in the app again and without signing into the site, i went into the settings and changed the username here from OLD to NEW as well but that didn't seem to work!! I then tried to get into the ComNav settings/configs page but then couldnt log in either, presumably due to the same reason??? Help! How do I regain access to my Ultraconnect App of into my ComNav settings??

Look Here ->
    Thanks

If you log into your ComNav on your Network with PC or Mac you can change user names and passwords on the system.
    You will need the ComNav is address 192.168.1.xxx. If you don’t know the xxx, you will need to log into your router and check out your Network map.
    You will need your system login and password, which your installer should have left you.