Thread: Austech Forums & Firefox 61

Thanks

Default Austech Forums & Firefox 61

Hi All, just wondering if anyone else is having difficulties with the latest version of Mozzila FF logging in to the forum here. Nothing major but it is annoying that I have to login every time to the board. Definitely only with Firefox 61 & Austech. Also on the same unwanted FF update another piece of software myfitnesspal has a similar problem. Many thanks in advance

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,471 Times in 1,531 Posts

Are you ticking the remember me button when logging in?

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Softek2 View Post
    Hi All, just wondering if anyone else is having difficulties with the latest version of Mozzila FF logging in to the forum here. Nothing major but it is annoying that I have to login every time to the board. Definitely only with Firefox 61 & Austech. Also on the same unwanted FF update another piece of software myfitnesspal has a similar problem. Many thanks in advance
    Once you have successfully logged into Austech, save that address to your bookmarks.

Use that (new) bookmark to access Austech on subsequent visits and you will no longer have the problem you complain about.

It works for me.

Thanks

Thanks all, Problem solved - Thanks also to Mozilla FireFox who were quick to bring out the new version 61.01 of Firefox.
    Particular thanks to Tristen for solving another totally unrelated problem, I had similar issues with another piece of software login & decided to resolve its issue by deleting history, cookies etc. BUT still used the same old bookmark to get there.
    Sometimes those bloody obvious solutions just evade me. (too many trees blocking my view of the forest).
    Thanks again all.