Thread: More PC Bull....

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Default More PC Bull....

In Britain yes, but we aren't far behind.

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-07-18),mkhannah (17-07-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 835 Posts

"Pregnant people". There really is no hope.....

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Maybe at some future date on a Planet far away it will be possible to either choose the gender of a child before birth or maybe born so this can be selected either medically or surgically and that that person attains whatever that gender has.
    As medical science seeks to find cures for deformities, I believe the medical intervention will occur first.
    However, until either or both happen, if your born a Male, then a Male you will remain for your lifetime no matter what is added on or cut off the physical body.

This however does not stop anyone born a Female or Male having surgical or chemical intervention and living as what ever whey want to be.
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 17-07-18 at 06:07 PM.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

I have said it before, humanity is doomed.
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

fk me if you have a dick...if it looks like a duck......

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-07-18),Godzilla (19-07-18)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mkhannah View Post
    "Pregnant people". There really is no hope.....
    This mob were way ahead of their time.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (19-07-18),eaglem (18-07-18),Godzilla (19-07-18),SS Dave (19-07-18),Uncle Fester (19-07-18),william10 (18-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

FFS i hope someone shoots the PC leftards responsible for enforcing this rubbish

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-07-18),eaglem (18-07-18)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

This is one of the many consequences of Research and Development.
    Over the past few years Research has found that what was once considered only suitable for a specific malady, either on its own or with other known of found compounds, may be beneficial against something else.
    Like dropping a stone in a pond and watching the ripples flow away.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Maybe we should be researching the cause for these silly ideas. It must be genetic......
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Maybe we should be researching the cause for these silly ideas. It must be genetic......
    To me the cause is simple.

A lazy population and gutless politicians empowering the loonies who use poorly thought out "progressive" legislation of the left to stifle anyone who has an opinion that disagrees with theirs.

Vis 18C.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-07-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    FFS i hope someone shoots the PC leftards responsible for enforcing this rubbish
    Carefull VV.............those are 'hurty' words

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,194 Times in 1,906 Posts

I think the doc hits the nail fair square on the head when he says;
    “I’m not out to upset anyone. I care deeply about transgender people. But we must be able to say what we think, and defend what we believe in a non-combative way. Otherwise we will turn into a dictatorial state in which we are all enslaved.”
    Unfortunately that day has already arrived.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-07-18),enf (18-07-18),lsemmens (19-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

The big problem with the PC whining sook morons is there is only one way to think, their Fked up way! If your opinion or outlook is different to theirs, look out.
    I am sick of all these attention seeking little weirdos crapping on about wanting to be like everyone else but then doing everything in their power to make themselves stand out, be different and get rights others don't have.

I was Dead against gay Marriage. I'm not against gays as long as they don't carry on about it and shove it down your throat like some have a need to but I was against gay marrige.
    I have been a wedding photographer for 30+ years. I know what to do with a man and a woman But being a straight guy with kids, I have no interest or idea about being gay. I know how to pose a man and woman, I know their roles, what works best in posing and posture etc. I have no idea about anything with gays.

Is one the picther and one the catcher or are they both the same? f so, which one? Do I pose them as masculine ( or feminine as the case may be) or does one take the role of the bride and the other the groom. WTF do they put on the marrige Documents? are there 2 spaces for groom and 2 for bride as well or.... I know what straight couples want to see in pics. I have spent my career perfecting giving them what they want even when they don't know what that is themselves. I have no idea what to do for a same sex couple.

And here's the rub.
    While I admit my incompetence to do a same sex marrige, I'm NOT allowed to turn it down because it's a same sex marrige. If I do, I'm being discriminatory and can be sued. that's not a far fetched thing either. wedding shooters around the world in their hundreds have been sued for turning down doing same sex marriges for religious or any other belief they have. Everywhere gay's have a right to get married, Shooters o NOT have a right to turn the job down.

And this is what gets me. there are so many out there talking shit about wanting to be treated like everyone else but behave anything BUT like everyone else.
    If I have a couple come in and I say I don't want to do your wedding because XXX, they are likley to tell me to stick the job up my arse and they will go find someone else to do the work. Not like there is a shortage of shooters anywhere in the world.
    The gays in hundreds of cases have had a hissy fit, gone on a social media Tirade, ruined long established highly successful and respected businesses and then sued the owners as well because they did not want to do a gay wedding. I have read of 2 cases of Muslim shooters in the US and france having charges laid against them because they refused to do a gay wedding and also a Muslim baker was sued by gays because they wouldn't do their wedding cake with 2 guys names on it. When they come after the most protected cupcakes in the wold with this crap, what chance have the rest of us got?

I have a gay Nephew ( by marrige) nice enough kid but I don't get him one bit. OK, you prefer blokes. Don't understand it but I accept it. What I don't get is why it has to be made a big production of? Why does he have more makeup than my daughter literally, ( She always says anything she doesent have He will) Why does he have to talk with a gay lisp, wave his hands like a drama queen and dress in a way that screams " gay " at you and puts it right in your face? I don't get what that has to do with his sexual preferences.

I had a gay business advisor/ mentor years back. I worked with teh guy for 15 Months before I realised he was gay when asking what he was doing for Christmas and if he had a wife and kids?
    I couldn't tell, the guy was like any other to me and looked, spoke and acted no different to any other bloke I knew.
    These trannys are the same. Many Don't want to look like a man or a woman, they go out their way to look like bloody freaks and ram it down everyone else throats.

I think it's fair we start haveing parades for Straight people. The Guys can swill beer, burp, swear, fart and drive V8 Cars with the Mrs in a string Bikini and 4 Kids sitting in the back seat to show How straight they are. We'll wear Blue singlets and Stubbies shorts and good old Rubber thongs ( on our feet for the yanks who get these things confused)
    If the gays and weirdos can bust a gut to be " like everyone else " as they put it, only fair the straight, non LBGTYSXYWKZMA or what ever the hell they are all now get some recognition for being what they are too!

• The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-07-18),eaglem (23-07-18),enf (19-07-18),gulliver (27-07-18),hinekadon (18-07-18),Jma (19-07-18),lsemmens (19-07-18),SS Dave (19-07-18),VroomVroom (19-07-18)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

im wondering if you are using the wrong instrument instead of 35 mm you should be using a 9mm lol

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-07-18),eaglem (23-07-18),Godzilla (19-07-18),gulliver (27-07-18),lsemmens (19-07-18),Reschs (19-07-18)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    This mob were way ahead of their time.

An interesting way of dealing with this problem

In a hopeless attempt to try to see things a bit different:

‘God made us male and female’
    , and therein lies the actual problem: God is a creation in people's minds.

So whoever REALLY is responsible (I will just call it nature and evolution, that follows the laws of physics) a consciousness in that
    mushy matter called a brain occurred that can screw things up, big time.
    This is supposed to differ us from animals (I disagree) but it created in some a mindset that is opposed to it's physical form.

Apparently these beings suffer mentally badly from being in the wrong physical form.
    Therefore in an attempt to differ myself from animals (which I personally think is useless but I do it out of politeness),
    I will call these beings in the way they wish to be addressed, as long as I see it won't harm me, so why should I hurt them?
    A doctor who I would expect to be empathically above me, I would expect to do the same.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I think a Lot of this has to do with being trendy and fashionable. People want to be different, stand out and be noticed. They often don't have the smarts, talent or X factor to do it naturally so they adopt the Gay/ tranny thing to get attention they otherwise just don't get in their lives.
    I don't take it as society becoming more tolerant or progressive or whatever, I consider it a symptom of declining moral standards.

I'm not religious however being brought up with Christian values, I find it hard to argue with the basics like the 10 Commandments. To me, that's not about religion, it's just the basics of being a decent bloody human being! People also tend to pick and choose what they WANT to follow and will turn to Hypocrites when it suits them.

I was at a function the other week and one of my son's old friends was there. I remember this guy coming to my home when he was about 19-20 and telling me he couldn't eat our food because it wasn't Halal. Fine, would have done the fella the world of Good to skip a LOT of meals. I see the guy and he comes says hello and we have a chat about times past. He has to leave and I comment to some of his remaining friends I knew that he didn't seem the way I remembered him. They said he was down that day because he had broken up with his BF. I asked what they meant thinking it was impossible for him to be gay knowing his strong beliefs.

NO, he was camp as a row of tents apparently. I expressed my surprise and related tales of his religious following . One of the girls told me she had spoken to him about it some time back and he brushed it off saying I am what I am and can't help it.
    Well seems to me you are faithful when it suits you and abandon it when it does not suit. Knowing how pedantic the Muzslum's are about being gay, seems a BIG step over the line to me.

As far as being " Born that way " or what ever, I'll admit I'm a bit cut about it. I think for some that may be true and for many it's nothing but a crock of ship excuse to justify being weirdos and perverts.
    My Nephew was always gay like as a kid. I remember clearly coming home from his 8th birthday and my kids telling me he was going to grow up to be gay and that wasn't the known and fashionable thing it is now. He did have the tendencies all along but then again, my son used to act the part and carry on like that at times. Maybe that was the difference, My son was doing it for reaction and laughs, the nephew wasn't and was the same all along through his growing up.

I feel sorry for my Brother in law. He's the straightest, by the book guy I know. He wouldn't put the wrong thing in his recycle bin and think he was going to hell if he did. I know this pains him and he has difficulty with it. He is a great father, He loves both his boys and his wife dearly and pushes himself way to hard in order to provide the best life he can for them. I also know he struggles with this and how to take it. He makes jokes about it but they are awkward and often uncomfortable and clearly a sign of him not knowing where the right approach to this is.
    His other son is the Polar Opposite. Always been a solid kid, always been into football since he was old enough to play, loves going tot he pub with the mates and never short of a girl hanging off his arm.
    The in joke in the wider family is how it's Nice that our generation in the family all had a son then a daughter being there 2 sons but one being basically female.

He's a good kid but his over the top "Gayness" even drives my Daughter nuts. They are very close and spend a lot of time together but even she gets annoyed with him and tells him to stop being such a faggot or stop being such a poof. She's a princess herself so coming from her......
    I'm lost with the overt gayness. I think it is nothing BUT a way to seek attention and not just the given sexual tendencies of people at all. For the gays that want to make it obvious, I'm not sure what they are trying to be, Just pain in the arse attention seekers I think. It's sure not about being feminine because my fashionista, delicate princess daughter often tells the nephew to knock it off or she'll belt the makeup off him! :0)

I think the world has enough complexities and problems and always had when there were just men and women. Now they want to make up and invent about 6 Different sexes....

The weirdos really piss me off. If you want to be a freak, then do so and accept what comes with it, don't expect everyone to bend over ( pun intended) to suit you.
    they are getting to the point now where they are trying to tell us it's OK to be Mark one day, Margret the next and something different again the day after that. The social and regulatory problems we are putting ourselves in line for to accommodate the whims and proclivities of a few people that probably could be cured with professional mental treatment is getting out of control. YOU chose this lifestyle, you DID choose it because being the way you were born or not no one was born looking like a freak and carrying on like one. Like I said, I don't have to go round swilling beer, smoking bungers, wearing a blue singlet and stubbys shorts to prove I'm straight. You can be who you are without ramming it down everyone's throats and endless bitching and complaining because you don't get your own way of have this over the top sense of entitlement.

You want to be noticed, stand out and not be a nobody, Great! Go do some outstanding charity work or put your head down, educate yourself and make a contribution to society in a meaning and helpful way.
    If you don't want to do that, then be content like the rest of us just to be another face in the crowd and happy with that and the Normal lives we enjoy and make for ourselves without thinking everyone else out there owes us a favor and special treatment.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-07-18),enf (19-07-18),hinekadon (19-07-18)