Thread: Sickening behaviour I will never understand

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 835 Posts

Default Sickening behaviour I will never understand

There is no place anywhere for this. These morons argue they never did any cutting, only "placed the steel" on the girls. FFS they were six and seven years old, surely that sexual assault even if nothing was cut? Anyway they are now free to continue pushing their filth...

Bunch of sickos.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mkhannah For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (11-08-18),eaglem (12-08-18),OSIRUS (11-08-18)

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,965 Times in 9,060 Posts

I'm sure they'll have their defenders.....

I wonder what will happen when they do it again, or worse.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (12-08-18)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

turn him into a russian his name is hakanakaroff but its not pc is it

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Hakhisnakaroff!!!!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

DB44 (11-08-18),eaglem (12-08-18),enf (11-08-18),hinekadon (11-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Ha, If you want to see genital mutilation, smack that cvnt's head in.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

allover (11-08-18),alpha0ne (11-08-18),DB44 (11-08-18),eaglem (12-08-18),eeprommemory (11-08-18),enf (11-08-18),hinekadon (11-08-18)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

What I cant understand is that the Mother of the child and other women still allow this practice to be carried out............
    Back in 'Camel Country' I can understand it being done but not here.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

In the case of male circumcision it is at least arguable that it is justified on hygienic grounds. It seems there are no health benefits but many drawbacks to female circumcision. What purpose does female circumcision serve?

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (11-08-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    In the case of male circumcision it is at least arguable that it is justified on hygienic grounds. It seems there are no health benefits but many drawbacks to female circumcision. What purpose does female circumcision serve?
    I'll bet a certain cleric was getting his rocks off seeing those poor defenseless little girls privates

The mother and Ms Magennis were sentenced to 11 months' home detention
    And the original sentence is home detention.................what a 'kin disgrace sentencing laws for women compared to men is

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

and these are the people we let into our country...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

DB44 (11-08-18),eaglem (12-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I have worked with these people, lived with them, and done business with them. I have studied and learned about their faith.
    My disdain for them knows no bounds.
    They are without the most untrustworthy, deceitful, cowardly, dishonest, hypocritical, contemptible and barbaric group of people imaginable and I am sure few outsiders really understand what they are truly like and how they look at all others. The picture the media paint is completely farcical based on their 2 faced attitudes.

I have many friends of all different backgrounds, My best and oldest mate is Italian. The young man I consider my second son and love like one is Greek. I have Asian friends, Poms, Scottish, black people and friends of Different Faiths but I don't, and none of my friends have these people as friends either. Not us, their belief is not to be friends with anyone outside their own Circle. These people are the Biggest racists and biggots out there by miles. Everyone else comes here and plays by the rules and blends in. These people want EVERYONE else, regardless of their own traditions, backgrounds and century's old customs to cater to THEIR proclivity's and hangups. The stories my immigrant friends have of their dealing with these people equal or surpass my own. Reputations and dislikes are not made without repeated and widespread experiences.

Having lived, worked and done business with them, It is my opinion they are far and away the least intelligent people I have ever come across by a country mile. I am racist, biggoted and everything else because I do not believe all people are equal or the same or whatever the correct thinking is because observing these people close up has repeatedly told me everyone is NOT the same nor deserves the same respect the same as they do not respect others.
    One thing or another means nothing, we all do stupid things but the what must be hundred of things I have seen these people do of unfathomable stupidity goes well beyond any bias I have well and truly.
    Add to that the disrespectful attitude they have to ALL others and their sense of self misplaced self importance, my contempt is indescribable.

Their Cowardice is also beyond exaggeration. I lived next door to them and what they put my family though at the worst time of our lives I'll never forget. I stood toe to toe with groups of 4 or more gorillas all threatening to kill me and when I was so stressed out of my mind I didn't care if they did, I was just going to take as many as I could with me, when I looked them in the eye and challenged them, all they could do was talk and make threats. I begged and insulted them to have a go and they were too chicken shit even in a group to do anything more than talk. Guess they didn't have a knife or gun and there weren't 30 of them. Lucky me.
    That didn't happen once, it happened at least 4 times with groups and another 5-6 times with individuals. Lots of these guys were twice my size but none of them was game to do a thing. I would have respected them a lot more if they had.

One brainless twat was a local drug dealer and several other people warned me about him. He threatened to get myself and a neighbour for sinking his million dollar plus crooked as hell business scheme. Looked him in the eye when he was finished with the threats and told him, you come after me, make sure you kill be because if you don't, I WILL come after you and your family and I will hurt you in ways you have no ability to imagine, YET. The guy literally ran to his Pimp Mobile and roared off. Couldn't believe it. Can't say I wasn't worried for a while but I would see the guy after that and he would look the other way mainly or occasionally from the safety of his car make a gesture. They are pathetic. Took Video of him doing Drug deals, got pics of cars, plate numbers, times, sent that to the cops, nothing.

My wife works for the council in which Lakemba and the other notable now cesspit, Greenacre is located in. Bankstown follows closely behind but a strong representation of Asians and many others has stopped that just short of completely going down to the level of the other shit holes.
    What goes on every day in these places that the general public do not know about is unreal. The way police, council and every other authority just turn a blind eye is disgraceful not to mention the way they pander to them. ANYONE else would get locked up for doing the same thing but these whining cowardly sooks have a cry and a whinge and get treated with kid gloves.

I consider them to be the most brain dead and disgusting people on the planet but then I am left to ponder how stupid are the rest of us to let these clowns dictate to us the way they do and we let them get away with it? Not only here but in the UK, US and other places they infect and over run.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

George. Winston Churchill would certainly agree with you. He wrote in the River Wars (1899 2 volume edition):

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities thousands have become brave and loyal soldiers of the queen: all know how to die: but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science – the science against which it had vainly struggled – the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
    Personally I see a lot of truth in this passage. Having said that I have Muslim friends who are great people and great Australians. I would hate to exclude them from our society, and used to disagree with a mate who wanted a complete ban on Muslim immigration. Unfortunately, I have now come to the view that we should severely limit Muslim Immigration in general and pay particular attention to those coming from war-torn countries in the Middle East or Africa. We are deluding ourselves if we fail to recognise that these people have grown up with some fundamental values which are just not acceptable in our society. We should not have Mufti's here making comments about uncovered meat. We should not have our citizens going off to fight with Islamic State or organisations raising money for radical causes. We should not have people calling for Sharia law and running a shadow legal system in their communities where a woman's word is worth half that of a man. We should not have female circumcision and 12 year old child brides. The fact that we do have all of these things is in my view evidence of the failure of our immigration system. The fact is that we can bring in immigrants from English speaking countries and turn them loose in our society with minimal help. We can bring in non-English speaking people from societies sharing similar values to our own, and give them a little help and encouragement to learn English. We can bring in people with different but peaceful religious and cultural backgrounds and they fit in nicely. Buddhists and Hindus, for instance, have very foreign values but seem to integrate nicely. And many Muslims do as well, and many make great citizens. But the proportion of bad to good is far too high. Whilst the "bad" are still a minority, it seems they are a substantial one. Allowing large scale immigration from amongst people with such fundamentally incompatible religious and cultural values has proved to be a mistake. We need to take much smaller numbers and vet them carefully to maximise the chances of the people we do take being amongst the more moderate and likely to accept the fundamental values of our society. We must provide help to those we do take and monitor their integration into the community. If Muslim schools are to be allowed at all they must be rigorously supervised to ensure that they meet educational standards and are teaching a very moderate version of Islam. If we can't do all of this then we should take none at all. Yes, it is discriminatory, but justly so. The sooner we stop pretending that we must treat all cultures and religions equally in our immigration and refugee program and start taking into account instead how well they will integrate and their likelihood of making good citizens the better. Islam is not a race. To treat those following Islam differently for immigration purposes is not racist. Certainly this religion cries out for us to vet its adherents to ensure that we are not taking extremists or those who will never accept some of the fundamental values of our society.
    Last edited by DB44; 11-08-18 at 11:31 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (12-08-18),hinekadon (12-08-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Well put DB44! In the past, we all used to complain about the Whingeing Poms, the Wops, Wogs, and Dagos, then came the Slopes and others of Asian extraction. Then, and now, they all worked hard to become part of this great country. Yes, those terms were all intended to be derogatory, but, that did not alienate them. Now, they are just as much Ozzie as those born here. I'd hope, that those from Muslim countries were the same, however, it does not seem so.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (12-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    In the past, we all used to complain about the Whingeing Poms, the Wops, Wogs, and Dagos, then came the Slopes and others of Asian extraction.
    I think right there you have pointed out a significant factor in the differences.
    WE, as in the skip's, used to complain about THEM. I don't ever remember THEM complaining about US and the way things were done or wanting to change the place THEY chose to come to. They never wanted US to follow their System of law, they never wanted to force us in to their beliefs and culture and they were happy to be here and do their own thing and leave others to do their.
    The muslims whinge and bitch about everything and want everyone else to accommodate them. That is the significant Difference along with the fact that they are told in their belief system not to befriend outsiders/ non believers. No such doctorine existed with the other immigrants.

Look at what they do in other places such as suburbs of London. They claim the COUNTRY to be theirs. We had the Fruitcake leader Ukelaley here a few years ago claiming they had more right to OZ than the azzies because we came here as convicts and they came of free will. Sorry mate, Those that were not born here all came of their free will because all the convicts were dead over 150 years ago. Again they forget that aussies are not one culture or background but a range of people whom are proud to call the place their home, not each one trying to make it like the place they left.

From what I remember with the others, they certainly had their enclaves and still do but I don't think anyone has worried about walking through one of the many china towns or little Saigons, the Italian enclaves like Leichardt or Five Dock or greek strongholds like Belmore. Koreans are rife in Campsie but again, where the muzslum influence is up the other end of the street, there is no fear for anyone walking around the Korean area. Go a suburb up from there to lakemba and it's an entirely different world.

I actually like going through these ( non Muzslum ) places. it's like a trip over seas in your own back yard and I find all these people very friendly.
    A walk down Haldon street in lakemba is an entirely different experience all together. You can feel the animosity in the air there.

The Italians, Greeks, Vietnamese and others I have personally encountered have all without exception been thankful to be here.
    I can't say that with the others, Completely the opposite. While I am comparing faith to race, the Muslims are basically the same whatever their race simply because the religion over rides all else and makes them of the identical outlook, lifestyle and disposition. The Muslims we get here and make themselves obvious, all tend to be Middle eastern.

We now have another lot of incompatibles that seem to be full of resentment for the place they chose to come in the Sudanese.
    My experience with them so far has been limited but very far from encouraging. They come from a largely lawless society and take great advantage of the opportunities a lawful and respectful civilization like Oz offers.

The idea of bringing people from one place to another that is fundamentally abstract to what they are used to and their ingrained beliefs is ridicilous. There are plenty of people would could bring in whom would fit in and be entirely compatible and it is not like we are short of people who would want to live here. As such we should be picking the cream of the crop and taking advantage of how that would help us as a nation to prosper not cause so many social problems.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (13-08-18),hinekadon (13-08-18),lsemmens (13-08-18)