Thread: 4th member of TV wrestling dies.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Default 4th member of TV wrestling dies.

I havent watch WWE/WWF wrestling now for some years but like most I did and paid to see the events back in the days of Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin and many others.
    At times I was almost forcibly ejected from the room by my Sons and their mates when watch 'the show'when I was sort of disparaging about some of the 'moves' made by their favorites like having a 20 stone block of solid muscle and bone jump onto his opponent without causing serious injury and similar other rules.
    Dont get the idea I dont believe those who appeared are not well trained and extremely physically fit and could wipe the floor with most, including me but, and I say a very BIG but, some of the 'Moves' were choreographed and very very well rehearsed to minimise the risk of injury which did happen.

No cause of death has been made, only he was only 64.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (15-08-18),Keith (18-08-18),mkhannah (14-08-18),Mr 672A (15-08-18),Skepticist (15-08-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks

More than some of the moves were choreographed & rehearsed ever since the dawn of TV 'pro' wrestling but, as you say, those guys were very fit and even their 'play' moves would break the majority of us in a wink. Not a lot has changed since the days of the inimitable Sam Menaker and his troop of wrestlers.

I'd call them athletic actors but what they do, is done well and all for the audience.

64 is too young to be expiring
    RIP Jim