Thread: If only we could learn from history!??

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Default If only we could learn from history!??

This is a pertinent must read.
    What really died at Auschwitz??? Here's an interesting viewpoint.?? The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

I walked down the streets in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz.???? We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims.?? In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent.?? We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.?? The contribution of these people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world.?? These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.?? Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.
    And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.?? We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.
    Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred.?? It is not removed as yet.?? However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it.

It is now approximately seventy years after the Second World War in Europe ended.?? This is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated.?? Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world "never forgets."

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States????? If our Judeo-Christian heritage is offensive to Muslims, they should pack up and move to Iran, Iraq or some other Muslim country.
    We must wake up before it's too late.
    "If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools." - Pl
    perhaps Frank had a vision????

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-08-18),gulliver (17-08-18),LeroyPatrol (17-08-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Not keeping totally in touch with all the Too-ing and Fro- ing in Spain since Franco died, I thought there is/was a group from a part of Spain that wants to susceed and form their own 'Territory' called the 'Basques' and they embarked on a terror campaign similar to the claims made articles regarding acts of Violence such as blowing up trains long before the current influx of Muslims ever thought of migrating.

Unfortunately many dont read History (rememeber most History is written by the Victor) and as the saying goes, 'Are Doomed to Repeat it'..........
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (17-08-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

I'm not certain about the "facts" of the above, (couldn't be bothered checking SNOPES) but it certainly does strike a chord. Maybe the rest of the world should just drop a nuke or two on the middle east and mop up afterwards... whoops.......who said that?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (17-08-18),Jma (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

They should have done that years ago before they emigrated.....

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (17-08-18)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

France too like the Irish have had their periods of 'Troubles' with their own before the arrival of the 'Muslim Horde'.

I am not supporting or excusing for what 'the' Muslims have been up to since but fairs fair, lots of shit has hit the fan before their arrival.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (17-08-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,093 Times in 9,097 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    France too like the Irish have had their periods of 'Troubles' with their own before the arrival of the 'Muslim Horde'.

I am not supporting or excusing for what 'the' Muslims have been up to since but fairs fair, lots of shit has hit the fan before their arrival.
    And? Why the f*ck would you import more from outside?

Just about every country in the world has had civil unrest at some stage (full on civil war or violent protest) of it's development. What you seem to be saying to me is that the muslims should get a chance too 'cause fairs fair. Ridiculous.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Very recent history repeats itself too.
    Everywhere the muslims go in number the same thing happens. They turn Vibrant, peaceful, beautiful places into the shitholes of their native traditional lands.

You only have to look at the history of the last 5 years to see what has happened all around the globe. Check out what they have done to the swiss, the french, Germans, the english and even in the middle east in places further back around the '50's and 60's that were not muslime dominated but have been over taken. Once incredible places on the cutting edge of modern living at the time now reduced often to war torn backward shitholes you would avoid like the plague ..... or you might well catch it!
    Same in the Asian countries where they have taken over.

These days racism and Political correctness are just excuses to hide the facts and protect the guilty from thigs they want to try and hide.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (17-08-18),hinekadon (17-08-18)