Thread: Bosch 3000 power query

Thanks

Default Bosch 3000 power query

Hi,

I have a Bosch 3000 alarm system and just wanting to replace the LCD keypad to 7inch touch panel. Also wanting to add an ethernet IP module and wireless keyfobs via Radion Receiver.

Just wondering if connecting all these together, will the panel be providing sufficient power to all these. Is there anything else I need to know before I proceed further to connect all these to panel.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks heaps.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

How many 12volt sensors do you have connected at the moment?
    I think you should be fine, I have a job with 2x 7inch touchscreens, IP module and 9 PIR's connected running ok.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by secure View Post
    How many 12volt sensors do you have connected at the moment?
    I think you should be fine, I have a job with 2x 7inch touchscreens, IP module and 9 PIR's connected running ok.
    Thanks Secure,

I got 5 PIR;s working at the moment. So you reckon I shouldn't have any problem connecting a 7 inch, IP Module and wireless radion receiver.

Thanks

No, I don't think you will have any problem.

Thanks

Thank you Secure. Much appreciated your help. Also if you can also advise me the connection for garage door to be open from my panel via the keyfobs and RSC+ Bosch app. What are the steps involved in connecting it and the programming required to do on panel. I will run the security cable from panel to the garage motor. Its just the connections I need to know how to make it.

Much appreciate.
    Rgds.

Thanks

Is the Radion rec only being used for remotes or wireless sensors as well. If remotes only it might be easier to use the WE800EV2 remote kit as this has a relay.
    But if you want to open door via app then probably need to use Radion rec and program an output. Not sure on programming required as I have not done it.

Thanks

Is the Radion rec only being used for remotes or wireless sensors as well. If remotes only it might be easier to use the WE800EV2 remote kit as this has a relay.
    But if you want to open door via app then probably need to use Radion rec and program an output. Not sure on programming required as I have not done it.
    I am thinking to use WE800EV2. I will have a look. Lastly secure, how do I display the names of zones i.e. Zone 1 BEDROOM, Zone 2 HALLWAY etc etc. Also to display the name on Keypad as well. Is it something which needs to be done via ALINK, as I have seen in RSC+ app, the names are displayed with the security company name etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by libran_59 View Post
    I am thinking to use WE800EV2. I will have a look. Lastly secure, how do I display the names of zones i.e. Zone 1 BEDROOM, Zone 2 HALLWAY etc etc. Also to display the name on Keypad as well. Is it something which needs to be done via ALINK, as I have seen in RSC+ app, the names are displayed with the security company name etc.
    I have a 3000 and just setup the app myself just a tip make sure the firmware of the panel is version 2 or higher or it won't work, for this you will need the usb adaptor to upload it.

i have the smaller 5" keypad touch screen looks a bit neater in my opinion.

the WE800 i'm also using however you are stuck with the basic remotes and range isn't as great on these as the radion receiver as i use it to open my garage door, i will soon change it once i get the app working to open my garage door and program to an output instead.

Thanks

Hi Midnight, thank you for your reply. Can you pls advise the steps involved in changing the names of the zones etc. How do I go about it. What will I need to do that. I have got the ALINK software.

FYI, I have got the version 2 for the panel. You are right. I should go for Radion as well. Thanks.

Thanks

You can name zones with the touchscreen keypad which will also save the names to the panel programming which the app will use. Or can do zone names with Alink.

Thanks

You can name zones with the touchscreen keypad which will also save the names to the panel programming which the app will use. Or can do zone names with Alink.
    Thank you secure. Much appreciate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by libran_59 View Post
    Hi Midnight, thank you for your reply. Can you pls advise the steps involved in changing the names of the zones etc. How do I go about it. What will I need to do that. I have got the ALINK software.

FYI, I have got the version 2 for the panel. You are right. I should go for Radion as well. Thanks.
    yes you can enter the names in via keypad or a link software

I'm yet to change remotes as yet which i intend to do at some stage.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1982 View Post
    yes you can enter the names in via keypad or a link software

I'm yet to change remotes as yet which i intend to do at some stage.
    Thanks mate.