I have just got a new Lenovo Thinkpad laptop. It came with a 128gb SSD (M.2) with Win 10 loaded and a slot inside fit another secondary hard drive.

My initial intention was to get a 1tb HDD for the second slot and use it for all my pics, music etc and leave all the OS and programs etc on the SSD.

However when I went to MSY to but the HDD I had a second thought and came out with an Intel 2.5" 500gb SSD.

Now when I install the new 500gb SSD I will want it to run the OS and programs so make it the C drive and use the 128gb to hold my personal files.

So I will need to clone the 128gb SSD across to the 500gb SSD so it has the OS on it and becomes the new C drive.

Can someone please recommend suitable software that will allow cloning of the software from one disk to the other with the disks in the computer - I guess I will need to go into the bios to tell it to boot from the new drive.

Question Number 2.
8 years ago when I upgraded I went from Win Xp to Win 7 so lost my old mail program Outlook Express and lost a lot of old emails. Now I will be going from Windows Live Mail (hated it but after 8 years got used to it) to some email program associated with Win 10 (Please do not tell me it is Outlook). So how do I get my 8 years of saved emails firstly across from my old computer to my new computer and secondly in the new email program?

Thanks

Garry