Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Police Vehicle Warning - Lights and 40kph limit

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Thumbs down ego showing

please dont accuse me of being offensive to excuse your self or mistaken as a result of your in ability of being to read the op "But just be warned, our local "Super Cop" has started parking up at his usual radar gun location, and leaves his lights running.
    I first thought he was trying to avoid work, but i now realise he was fishing for those failing to slow to 40kph
    He had no one pulled over, just sitting there all by himself with his lights on and the radar gun out.

Talk about stooping to new lows just to make the quota... .................................................t his is the subject line !!!!!!..................................not what you have morpht it into
    i condsider your comments to be a insult to my intelligence and extremely offensive to the general discussion after all its supposed to be a discussion not an attack on the thinking of the members of that discussions intelligence and pointed personal inferrences to some thing that has not been said may i remind you that my comment re hitler is a common saying taken that he was a house painting knitting homophobic untill he put on a uniform ! is this not true ???? the common acceptance of offensive is to be injured in a physical way through the action of another not by inferrence to be taken as if you dont like something some one says call it offensive and you are being hurt by it , o dear how sad pity me ?yeah rite
    Last edited by hinekadon; 08-09-18 at 11:26 AM. Reason: more

Banned

Thanks

look at rule five
    5. No flaming or abusing other members

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Knock off the insults and arguing!
    The law is quite simple to understand - we have been slowing to 40kph for busses for years (at least in NSW).

If you have a problem with the law take it up with your local member and stop baiting our resident cop.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (08-09-18),lsemmens (09-09-18),porkop (08-09-18),tristen (08-09-18)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

@hinekadon, It is OK, my question seems to be answered.

The fact that a cop can now risk life and limb of all traffic participants involved in such a sudden speed reduction on a high speed highway just to write a ticket is pathetic and devoid of any common sense, I would even call it criminal but that is now just my opinion.
    I see the cops doing this almost daily on my stretch of highway, but I see even more drivers staring at their mobile phone, who the police did NOT see.
    Actually my wife sees them all, she would make a great cop
    So good luck to everybody else on the road. You will need it!
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 08-09-18 at 12:30 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (08-09-18)

Banned

Thanks

thankyou nomeat thats the subject of the discussion not to fling insults/abuse to other members when they ask a question pertainent to the subject matter then get "offended " i have no intention of baiting any one i dont know if hes a cop or not and are not interested only the discussion in hand cheers don

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (08-09-18)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    thankyou nomeat thats the subject of the discussion not to fling insults/abuse to other members when they ask a question pertainent to the subject matter then get "offended " i have no intention of baiting any one i dont know if hes a cop or not and are not interested only the discussion in hand cheers don
    Your reference to cops being like hitler was one of the most offensive comments in this thread
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

enf (10-09-18),Godzilla (09-09-18),lsemmens (09-09-18)

Banned

Thanks

once again the subject line is about one cop on the side of the road with a radar gun and his lights flashing !!!! i never made the comment you accuse me of do you excuse this type of behaviour ? as it sound tyranical to me , tchtchtch

Thanks

i think that the op has had his answer and now the thread has degraded enough to be closed

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (09-09-18),lsemmens (09-09-18)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    once again the subject line is about one cop on the side of the road with a radar gun and his lights flashing !!!! i never made the comment you accuse me of do you excuse this type of behaviour ? as it sound tyranical to me , tchtchtch
    You indeed did post the comment.

You then claimed it was your mother who made the comment, then said you were quoting it from a TV show.

Regardless of its origin, you posted the comment, obviously of the belief it applied to the thread topic.

Agreed... this thread has has run its course.

Closed

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

enf (10-09-18),Godzilla (09-09-18),lsemmens (09-09-18),peteramjet (08-09-18),tristen (09-09-18)

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234