Thread: now education funding

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Default now education funding

with scomos new announcement of funding to private religious schools , that opens the door for the muscum school to get more funding as well ?????put your bum in the air and kiss it good bye ,,,,,,,,more for the islamics at the cost of the tax payer

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,066 Times in 9,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    with scomos new announcement of funding to private religious schools , that opens the door for the muscum school to get more funding as well ?????put your bum in the air and kiss it good bye ,,,,,,,,more for the islamics at the cost of the tax payer
    That'll come with the next government. They'll appease the mussies.

This move is just a cynical attempt by scomo to harness the Catholic vote. Nothing new for Australian governments of course, but it is what it is.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-09-18),hinekadon (21-09-18)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

While I am of two minds here about funding any form of Private School, there is the grim reality that if they were closed or had to rely entirely on Parental Funding, a huge number of Students would be forced to enter the Public School system which at its best is already overloaded.
    I have no idea how many 'Private Schools' there are or how dependant they are on Government support but even if its as low as 1 in 10, thats probably more than enough to crash the Public School system.
    Its no good saying 'Just Build more Schools because NOBODY wants to pay the Tax's needed to do so and pay the Teachers wages.....
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-09-18),enf (21-09-18),hinekadon (21-09-18),mkhannah (21-09-18),Tiny (21-09-18)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Simple solution turn all private schools to public if they are already funded by the tax payer anyhow.
    No more Muslim, Christian or brat schools or any of this 19th century first and second class education shyte.

... and while we are at it, I would like to see Royal Commission to find out in who's pockets all that money REALLY goes, in particular the exorbitant fees for a UNI course here that is half funded by the tax payer.
    How much money does it really cost to provide a website and a camera for distance ED ?!
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 21-09-18 at 03:57 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Guiseppe (23-09-18),hinekadon (21-09-18),Jma (21-09-18),VroomVroom (24-09-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 836 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    While I am of two minds here about funding any form of Private School, there is the grim reality that if they were closed or had to rely entirely on Parental Funding, a huge number of Students would be forced to enter the Public School system which at its best is already overloaded.
    I have no idea how many 'Private Schools' there are or how dependant they are on Government support but even if its as low as 1 in 10, thats probably more than enough to crash the Public School system.
    Its no good saying 'Just Build more Schools because NOBODY wants to pay the Tax's needed to do so and pay the Teachers wages.....
    Spot on Gordon. We as a society can only strive for a better education system, health system etc. In these areas certain people try harder than others, and if they huff and puff and do whatever to get more funding for their particular interest, good on 'em.