Thread: Indonesia in the shit again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Default Indonesia in the shit again.

A sunami has tried to clean up Indonesia again.

Now lets sit back and watch our pack of morons in gubbermint come up with millions in aid to help them that could be spent on our own farmers and others here whom are in need.

They would try to over run us and kill us all ( bar their own peado worshippers) given half a chances and the resources we would most likely provide them, but lets put on a show for the world and prove how kind and caring we are...... while so many of our own face huge problems and get little more than lip service in aid.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (02-10-18),VroomVroom (02-10-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I was on the understanding that although the Earth Quake was registered and was of sufficient size to trigger a Tsunami, the warning was cancelled without first checking what ever is available to confirm it was safe to do so and as a result, it has devastated populated areas and so far has caused over 800 deaths with more being expected as Emergency Crews search the affected areas.

While I would not refuse them Aid, I would only do enough to stabilize the situation and then leave.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Just watch all the charitable vultures start circling for donations. No surprises for guessing what I will be giving!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (01-10-18),alpha0ne (01-10-18),Keith (01-10-18),VroomVroom (02-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

It's god's will. You know how much he loves drowning his creation.
    He's like a evil 8 year old flushing sea monkeys.

I've been tormenting the creationists I've see around the place here. This ill give me some new material to work with.
    I think a few of them are in therapy now.
    I got one good the other day in Yellowstone National Park. I walked past closely, stopped, turned around and walk back and asked the woman, "Are you being punished for something?"
    "No?"
    "Oh, ok... because in my church we make people do this kind of thing if they have done something wrong."
    "Oh no, I want to be here."
    "Oh, that's disappointing because a pretty woman like you, I thought you might have been the kind of sinner I'm looking for."

Got her !
    She blushed and I thought for a moment her cheeks were draining vital blood from her brain.
    I think she wanted to say something as I walked off, but she was so confused that she probably would have had a seizure if sh'd taken more than two steps.
    She wasn't actually all that attractive, but for an old girl she was not losing much ground either. But she was dull enough to be disturbed by my taunt.

I'm also stalking the church of scientology. Those evil ####ers are like fishing lures to me. I had one of their drones in my sights... pretty young woman with a really low self esteem.
    I was studying my prey from a distance and decided to go get some lunch and think up a plan of attack, but when I cam back they had replaced her with a tall goofy guy.
    Damn! I'll get my chance. I passed another of their hives yesterday, but nobody was pitching out front and they had the LRH video on autopilot.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following User Says Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (01-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    Just watch all the charitable vultures start circling for donations. No surprises for guessing what I will be giving!

You watch them go to Defcon 1 and pull out all the stops to make a killing....leaches.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (01-10-18),eaglem (02-10-18),hinekadon (01-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    No Doubt all the do good bleeding hearts on the TV will all be starting and promoting appeals as well.
    Fking insulting if you ask me.

While I would not refuse them Aid, I would only do enough to stabilize the situation and then leave.
    You are ( thankfully) more generous than I. I wouldn't give them another thing. Seems like every year there is some crisis there we are giving them money for. Time to stand on their own 2 Feet I reckon. They ever give us any help when we have a problem?
    The problem is we are giving them aid all the damn time with regular grants and handouts as part of gubbermint policy. Nothing to with crisis situations, it's a never engine gravy train that plenty here ought to be receiving first.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (01-10-18),hinekadon (01-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    No Doubt all the do good bleeding hearts on the TV will all be starting and promoting appeals as well.
    Fking insulting if you ask me.

You are ( thankfully) more generous than I. I wouldn't give them another thing. Seems like every year there is some crisis there we are giving them money for. Time to stand on their own 2 Feet I reckon. They ever give us any help when we have a problem?
    The problem is we are giving them aid all the damn time with regular grants and handouts as part of gubbermint policy. Nothing to with crisis situations, it's a never engine gravy train that plenty here ought to be receiving first.
    Isn't the old adage, "Charity begins at Home" or do I get automatically blackballed now for making such an outrageous comment, I won't be giving them a cent, I can't recall anywhere in the media (of course I could be proven wrong) of any overseas country that receives charity/aid from Australia returning the favour for our farmers, come to think of it even our own gubbermint appears to prefer that they go bust as well, rsoles.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

DB44 (01-10-18),eaglem (02-10-18),george65 (01-10-18),hinekadon (01-10-18),Keith (01-10-18)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

They like our money but most of them don't really like us.
    But everywhere there are good and bad individuals and I am sorry for the good individuals who lost their life in this disaster.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (04-10-18),DB44 (01-10-18),enf (01-10-18),hinekadon (01-10-18),shred (01-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    Exactly. Everything about our way of life is opposed to their beliefs yet like suckers we pander to those that subscribe to a cult that advises it's followers to kill the non believers any chance they can. Taking our money makes them hypocrites but us a complete laughing stock in their eyes no doubt.

But everywhere there are good and bad individuals and I am sorry for the good individuals who lost their life in this disaster.
    Yep but when the bad outweigh the good, as they do overwhelmingly there, unfortunately they are all going to get tarred with the same brush.

Unlike the majority who subscribe to their religious beliefs and hypocrisy's, I don't wish death on any of them, I just don't want to look like a nation of idiots giving to others who are the virtual enemy while our own citizens are in serious and ongoing need and we have so many problems of our own cause by lack of funding.

Anyone else see the story a Month or 2 back about a ( Christian) woman that said to her ( peado worshipping ) neighbour that she thought the call to prayers from the nearby Mosque were too loud and got locked up for 5 years I think it was for Blasphemy? Wasn't some weird local Miscarriage of justice and common sense, It went to a high court there and the sentence was nationally broadcast and made world news.

Yeah, that's a race of people I want to help that supports laws like that.
    NOT.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    Succinct and accurate.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (02-10-18),enf (01-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    It's god's will. You know how much he loves drowning his creation.
    He's like a evil 8 year old flushing sea monkeys.

I've been tormenting the creationists I've see around the place here. This ill give me some new material to work with.
    I think a few of them are in therapy now.
    I got one good the other day in Yellowstone National Park. I walked past closely, stopped, turned around and walk back and asked the woman, "Are you being punished for something?"
    "No?"
    "Oh, ok... because in my church we make people do this kind of thing if they have done something wrong."
    "Oh no, I want to be here."
    "Oh, that's disappointing because a pretty woman like you, I thought you might have been the kind of sinner I'm looking for."

Got her !
    She blushed and I thought for a moment her cheeks were draining vital blood from her brain.
    I think she wanted to say something as I walked off, but she was so confused that she probably would have had a seizure if sh'd taken more than two steps.
    She wasn't actually all that attractive, but for an old girl she was not losing much ground either. But she was dull enough to be disturbed by my taunt.

I'm also stalking the church of scientology. Those evil ####ers are like fishing lures to me. I had one of their drones in my sights... pretty young woman with a really low self esteem.
    I was studying my prey from a distance and decided to go get some lunch and think up a plan of attack, but when I cam back they had replaced her with a tall goofy guy.
    Damn! I'll get my chance. I passed another of their hives yesterday, but nobody was pitching out front and they had the LRH video on autopilot.
    What has this post got to do with giving aid to Indonesia?

What it does seem to indicate is that made by lsemmens was 100% correct.
    Last edited by Guiseppe; 01-10-18 at 05:32 PM.
    If Australia is a democracy why, then, is voting compulsory?

"What has changed between the arrival of the First Fleet and today?"
    "Wearing leg irons is now not required."

Premium Member

Thanks

I understand they are great believers in Kismet or as Forrest Gump says 'Shit Happens' so get on with it........
    I either gave at the Office or the cheque is in the Mail.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    the cheque is in the Mail.
    As the tour guide told the Police when two of our crocs up in the Territory feasted on a tourist each.
    Last edited by DB44; 01-10-18 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,474 Times in 1,534 Posts

Didn't see Indonesia donate to our drought stricken farmers, so they get nothing and f%$kall from me.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rick For This Useful Post:

aa23 (02-10-18),Al Bundy (02-10-18),enf (02-10-18),hinekadon (02-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

I wont be giving those monkeys one cent - Indonesia is so corrupt that any funding wouldnt make it to the people in the affected villages anyway.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (02-10-18),hinekadon (02-10-18),Rick (02-10-18)

Thanks

Saw a news story this morning that the Indonesian Gubbermint has called on " Friendly" gubbermints for aid.
    "The Australian Gubbermint has already responded. "

Let see how proportional the response in in relation to how they responded to the needs of our own farmers.
    I reckon I know who is going to get the far better handout and it won't be the people on our land.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    let see how proportional the response in in relation to how they responded to the needs of our own farmers.
    I reckon i know who is going to get the far better handout and it won't be the people on our land.
    ffs.
    Last edited by Guiseppe; 02-10-18 at 05:35 PM.
    If Australia is a democracy why, then, is voting compulsory?

"What has changed between the arrival of the First Fleet and today?"
    "Wearing leg irons is now not required."

Premium Member

Thanks

Seeing that they failed to complete the Tsunami Warning System due to 'Lack of Funds' and what was there hasnt been switched on some years makes you wonder if those in Authority care about the People?
    No warning system will prevent such events happening nor reduce the damage by a Tsunami but it could give those living in high risk areas time to seek higher safer locations instead of having currently close to a THOUSAND killed.......