Thread: Aust Satellite DTV/DAB Scanning Server

Thanks

Default Aust Satellite DTV/DAB Scanning Server

Some people may already be aware of this project.

I am now assisting it with live data from my Ku sat and DTV/DAB setup

It is simalur content to lyngsat but the data is at real time or close to real-time. The content is aimed at commercial TV radio providers to allow them to monitor there services remotely.
    We have a couple of European providers who monitor their chs on Ootus D2.

As the ping rates from Aust to France were so high a local Australia portal was sourced.

If you have a spare dish or port on your KU dish and a good internet connection, this is all that is required. The small scanner box is supplied and is the size of a s paperback book. If anything else specific to your location is required, this will also be proded free of charge, such as a Dual or Quad LNBF/LNB 4 way Disceq Switches etc

Data traffic is minamul, with the blindscanning of satellites done at offpeak Australia time.

Once your setup has been enabled, you will get access to the website where you can perform manual blind scans to compare data. Average time for a single satellite blindscan is 30 min.

We are looking for other stations in Aust and NZ to contrabute. As Sats performance varies throughout Aust and NZ. Optus D1 and D2 in Eastern Australia and NZ is a priority.

The main website

Contact details philippe@digitalbitrate.com

If you have any questions PM me or add to existing thread.
    Last edited by cmoore; 12-10-18 at 12:20 PM.

Look Here ->