Thread: ABC Hit Peice ??

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Default ABC Hit Peice ??

If women did the same thing it would be a TOTALLY different story

And as if the left have not already perfected infiltrating our universities and political parties

I only ever take a quick glimpse @ the ABC these days because its not a news channel any more

Look Here ->
    Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

OMFG...someone posted a picture of themselves on faggotbook wearing a neo nazi T-shirt a few years ago

As I mentioned in another thread: facebook = the dumbing down of the population to make burping and farting newsworthy.
    Looks like it's working...

That's the first abc article I've read in quite some time, and it'll probably be the last for quite some more time, if not the last ever.
    After 911, seeing nothing but planes flying into buildings over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for nearly 2 fkn weeks on every bloody channel, I made the decision I no longer needed the BS most of the population took for granted as something they "had" to do every day as a part of my life, and stopped watching tv altogether.
    Best thing I ever did.
    No more of the same mind numbing garbage day in day out under the guise of 'news'.
    No more mind numbing, brain-dead crap passed off as commercials.
    No more pathetic, politically correct programs that were supposedly classed as 'entertainment', no doubt that'd be a lot worse now nearly 2 decades later.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-10-18),eaglem (14-10-18),george65 (14-10-18),Keith (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I am lucky to watch an hour of TV a week. And that would in reality be watching some old favorite movie that gave me a fortnights ration being 2 hours.

Couldn't agree more about the mind Numbing crap. Not just in the manufactured stories posing as NEWS but also the moronic TV shows that play to an audience of complete and utter cretins.
    Starts in the morning with the idiot breakfast shows with idiot hosts that start the day off conditioning you how to think which is don't think at all, let us do it for you and you just parrot whatever we say without another thought or any fundamental research to find the gaping holes in our position we want you to take.

And so it goes from there.
    It's got to a point of brainwashing now where the manufactured crap of a "Reality" ( the most unreal, implausible insult to a persons intelligence imaginable) TV show events are made out to be of some importance and relevance in the world and presented in news. It's not news, it's insultingly obvious self promotion at at an audience of brain dead morons who believe any of it actually matters a damn in any way shape or form. It is offensive to anyone with 3 functioning brain cells.

Lets have another Cooking competition show. Lets line everyone up because that happens in real life, and give them an hour to prepare a 3 Course meal that they had no forewarning of as an indicator of their ability to run a restaurant. WTF? Does anyone have any effing Idea how a restaurant works? How is this even remotely relevant? it's ridiculous.
    But wait, lets put all these people on an island and give them tasks that will play on the mental assessments we have already selected the players on by way of psychologically predictable outcomes.
    Yep, that's a real everyday happening as well right?

And my favorite cringe worthy embarrassment of all....... Lets make a TV show about uneducated bogan idiots sitting round watching TV shows and making ignorant comments that demonstrate they are from the shallow end of the IQ pool and get idiots of even lower intelligence to watch them!
    Fk me! What about a " Talent" show where the only talent that ever wins is a singer? Why bring on anyone else with any other talent or skill when the outcome of the winning talent is predetermined years earlier based on the formula of the show that is repeated a dozen times around the world.

No thanks, I'll sit on my computer here and entertain myself with things that interest me and teach me things I never knew existed and I can benefit from. I have started successful business modeled on what I have seen on the net and contacted people from other countries who have helped me get them up and running. The resources are endless if you want to take advantage of them.

Anything worthwhile like that on TV stopped many years ago.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-10-18),Jma (14-10-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,079 Times in 9,094 Posts

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-10-18),eaglem (14-10-18),george65 (14-10-18),gulliver (15-10-18),hinekadon (14-10-18),Jma (14-10-18),Keith (14-10-18),lsemmens (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Is this the same mob?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Is this the same mob?
    no , thats the Macquarie Bank christmas party photo