Thread: flat earth retards

Thanks

Default flat earth retards

just lately i have noticed lots of people pushing flat earth rubbish.
    anything to do with nasa or any other space company on youtube and anywhere else these idiots can make a comment gets filled with its fake cgi green screen Hollywood and many other things anyone else notice this.
    Last edited by eeprommemory; 16-10-18 at 12:28 AM. Reason: error

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

No, but it doesn't surprise me. Sadly.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

but the flat earth exists in the virtual world where the world of digital media is? lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Having an insignificant yt channel with 35K subs, I have come to the conclusion that it's a place where those of little intelligence flock to for recognition and social group approval.
    last night I was watching a channel I have come across where this Swiss guy is developing an idea for a High power 2 stroke engine. His ideas are brilliant but hes a laid back modest guy that is as humble as he is clever. I watched his vids and thought this fella is going to come up with something that leaves the million dollar factory offerings for dead and will be a new standard.

What is the comment section full of? Morons complaining about what the guy wears. I couldn't believe anyone would take any notice. He wears nothing remarkable or odd or noticeable, Cap, hoodie, jeans. So what. Apparently people think he should wear a 3 piece suit in his garage mucking round with engines because what he wears isn't appropriate for his age in their view.
    Here is the guy explaining sound, brilliant, logical, workable and revolutionary ideas and these dropkicks are worried about what he's wearing?? It's unreal.

Clearly these people have nothing to offer on the topic of conversation but feel they have to be noticed and most often sound superior so they have to say something, no matter how stupid to see their comment on the screen and hopefully garner the approval and social acceptance of other like minded morons that also have no clue.

I get it all the time, dozens of times on each vid but rather than get pissed off with it, I take the piss out of the commenters now and have built the channel because reasonable people like to see these clowns put in their place. I have turned the whinging around to a point of Comedy and run with the stupid comments and extrapolate them then to an end degree to show how stupid they are and make humor from them. Works well. Funny enough, the morons keep coming with the same dumb comments others before have said but they are too stupid to read the earlier put downs and just keep t'ing themselves up.

Makes me laugh how you can look at a vid and see the same comment 50 times literally as if the poster of the vid didn't see the other 49 exact same comments made 3 years before!!

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

well, sometimes you just have to ignore them, laugh at them & make fun of them.

Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (16-10-18),enf (16-10-18),george65 (16-10-18),Guiseppe (19-10-18),Skepticist (16-10-18),VroomVroom (17-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Some people just feel the need to belong to something no matter how wacky it might appear to the rest of us. Keeps em busy and that might be a good thing (they're harmless mostly)

Thanks

what pisses me off is if your kids look at the tour of the ISS then read the comments saying fake nasa lies greenscreen and other crap its going to confuse them.
    one of them made a video saying the north pole is a monopole.

Thanks

everybody knows the earth is bipolar

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mello yello For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-10-18),enf (16-10-18)

Thanks

yes nice one day and then tries to kill us the next day then nice again.

• The Following User Says Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

mello yello (16-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

I wouldn't worry too much about the flat earth people. It's a christian political stunt.
    There are plenty who don't believe the bullshit, but they are ok with towing the line or selling the bullshit to those dumb enough to buy it.

Flat earth theory is like fireworks. If you don't let kids play with them and let natural selection weed out the stupid ones early, you end up with these mindless dolts living long enough to wear man buns, become hipsters, green voters, vegans, anti-vaxers and then breeding and spreading.

You want the flat earth theory to get loose in primary schools and you want to make sure the bullies apply corrective therapy to such easy targets.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (19-10-18),enf (19-10-18),hinekadon (19-10-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about the flat earth people. It's a christian political stunt.
    There are plenty who don't believe the bullshit, but they are ok with towing the line or selling the bullshit to those dumb enough to buy it.

Flat earth theory is like fireworks. If you don't let kids play with them and let natural selection weed out the stupid ones early, you end up with these mindless dolts living long enough to wear man buns, become hipsters, green voters, vegans, anti-vaxers and then breeding and spreading.

You want the flat earth theory to get loose in primary schools and you want to make sure the bullies apply corrective therapy to such easy targets.
    Agreed, but the trouble with that is that the leftard dogooders wont allow the retards to be weeded out. Rather they must be encouraged, supported and rewarded so as to save their self esteem.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (19-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Yessss. Don't complain about it.... take advantage of it!
    Imagine the leftards released a lot of captive bred gazelle into the wild to "free them from captivity". Would you hear the lions complaining?

Besides, if the earth really was flat, I would have pushed them off the edge by now.

I know of one person who is a flat earther. I don't believe that he honestly believes what he says. But he's still a mouth breather.
    Everybody knows that I have a special talent for not ignoring these kinds of people. In the case of this friend he expects me to put the boot up his arse each time he says something stupid. However A couple of years ago I changed tack. Now when he throws me a bone. I give him the response, "Oh that's bullshit, whoever tells you that shit must really think you're stupid. The truth is... <Insert different stupid conflicting theory>."
    Now he has no idea if I'm smarter or dumber than he is. You can see he wants to tell me how stupid my alternate theory is, but you can see the gears spinning behind his eyes.
    It's like a car driving down the highway and you drop it in reverse. If he tries to say my idea is stupid, he can see the logic why his own statement is broken.
    It's damn funny.

For those of you who are brave enough to take on a religious debate, you already know that you cannot win a logical argument without logic.
    You got to go full ad hominem. (attack the man). Religion is about evil people taking advantage of stupid people. Give them a false dichotomy, if you're religious, you're evil or stupid. Which one are you?
    Flat earth is an attempt to outsource evil to a no religious contractor. Science and logic. Don't let them do that, give them an alternate lie.

NASA is keeping secrets from you !
    You idiot, that's what they WANT you to believe... everybody knows NASA has nothing to do with it... they just launch rockets and they have no idea why they blow up.
    Do you think they killed the astronauts? Noooooo. that was the RSA. They're the ones who put the explosive bolts on the bottom of the space shuttle boosters.
    Didn't you know that? Wow, they really got to you didn't they?

heheheh...... You can't fix stupid, but you can flush it.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following User Says Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (19-10-18)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post

NASA is keeping secrets from you !
    You idiot, that's what they WANT you to believe... everybody knows NASA has nothing to do with it... they just launch rockets and they have no idea why they blow up.
    Do you think they killed the astronauts? Noooooo. that was the RSA. They're the ones who put the explosive bolts on the bottom of the space shuttle boosters.
    Didn't you know that? Wow, they really got to you didn't they?

heheheh...... You can't fix stupid, but you can flush it.
    nailed it right there, roflmao.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

enf (19-10-18),hinekadon (19-10-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Courtesy of hazman in the joke section.................

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (19-10-18)

Thanks

warning watching any of these videos may cause permanent damage to brain.