Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ego driven maggot!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Isn't it funny how the public feel when they see a cop up their arse on the road, even though they haven't done a thing wrong they still feel intimidated.
    You sure got a point there!

Funny enough, I don't feel intimidated by them, I just feel like I don't want to have anything to do with them and their smartness holier than thou attitude so many seem to have now.
    To me there needs to be a balance. Do their job and be tough enough to deal with the shit but at the same time, have the brains to treat people whom have done nothing wrong with a helpful attitude not a belligerent one.

On the flip side, I have seen on a number of occasions smart arse little turds giving them lip and being little pricks and they stand there like pussys and take it When they should be spinning them round, cuffing them and taking them for a night in the cells at very least. But they just stand there and take it when no one would say anthing but the little pricks deserved a good couple of kicks in the back side and more.
    Then you see a bloke has another car run up his arse and they give him grief and attitude when he did nothing wrong.

In my repeated experience both personally and the way I have witnessed them treat others, even an elderly old guy a while back, they just have this us and them attitude towards everyone but pick the soft targets and do nothing t9 the ones that more than deserve to have their arses kicked. Pretty cowardly behavior really.

I would love to hear my Phsyc mates evaluation of that raptor Cop. I would bet my hairy arse that guy tried to get into the military and failed ( or was thrown out) probably on Phsyc grounds or was a bully at school.

Is raptor the branch he works for or the personal code name of the cop? Either way, seems to me a delusion of grandeur and a tell tale in the attitude in the name itself.
    What would be wrong with task force 12 or Group 22 of officer 1145? Something nondescript and free of any implication?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (23-10-18),Rick (23-10-18)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    No I read and understood the post just fine.
    btw: are you writing these posts yourself or having your daughter write them for you?
    Geeee Thank you
    Thats a Good complement if you cant pick the difference between me or my Daughter, or My Wife, Or my Son writing on this forum. By the way I'm BATTLE hardened with Corruption with people in any Law Informant today being a camera man for 5 years for a PI/Solicitor/ Group of Solicitors and when my son and my daughter found out what I was doing they were asked me who are you videoing and I said Anything from "A" Unfaithful cops screwing his female partner or a Homosexual male Judge picking up young prostitutes at Queens Mall and disappearing in lunch break or other people doing the wrong thing and I was Surprised on the amount of people in enforcement in 5 years that do the wrong thing and then deny it at a later date.
    At least, this Rapter cops every one know what he stands for but the one that are more concerning are the cops that break the law because they are smart and get away with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,474 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    So what, that doesn't mean he should get special treatment if he's breaking the law.

It's good to see police dealing with these thugs.
    *pushes his bike away with his tail between his legs*
    What a load of shit! The boys were on a poker run, minding their own business,Did I say anything about special treatment? these pigs get wind of the event and go out of their way to pick on them.
    In case your blind Veterans MC is NOT a 1% club, they are merely returned soldiers banding together as brothers! So you label all bikers as thugs? WHY? Have you ever had ill dealings with them personally? Or are you just one of those people who believe everything the media,police and government put out there?

*pushes his bike away with his tail between his legs*
    Are you serious? He was doing the right thing and complying with the maggot cops instructions, I'd hardly call someone who fought for our country going away with a tail between his legs.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rick For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (24-10-18),allover (24-10-18),george65 (23-10-18),hinekadon (24-10-18)

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

I know what the Veterans MC is and if he'd moved his bike when asked in the first place he wouldn't have been put in his place br Snr Constable Murphy.

• The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (24-10-18)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

you know the story put them in uniform and they turn into snow white with a little mostache under their noses and jackboots Notice how they come out in force when they are protection their colouron the forum invaded is another word that comes to mind the truth can always be bent to suit the blue line lol . lets hear more insults now ? and pleeeease tell us again how superior you are above the average moron
    Last edited by hinekadon; 23-10-18 at 03:19 PM. Reason: more

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Rick;788218]What a load of shit! The boys were on a poker run, minding their own business,Did I say anything about special treatment? these pigs get wind of the event and go out of their way to pick on them.
    In case your blind Veterans MC is NOT a 1% club, they are merely returned soldiers banding together as brothers! So you label all bikers as thugs? WHY? Have you ever had ill dealings with them personally? Or are you just one of those people who believe everything the media,police and government put out there?

Are you serious? He was doing the right thing and complying with the maggot cops instructions, I'd hardly call someone who fought for our country going away with a tail between his legs.[/QUO
    We own I say we as I should have died after or during the Stroke but we own a few Historic Monaro's and only last week I drove our HQ GTS 2 Door Monro after it was partly restored and whilst we was driving I spotted a Cop behind me and one second later he flashed his lights and pulled me over and took his time to walk to the Monaro and when he approached the car his face said everything as he got a shock that the driver (ME) was 68 years old with a another guy next to me that was even older. He was a Young Cop and was stuttering but asked me for my license which I show him but made the mistake to ask my friend that is over 70 for identification and got a shock to see his is from the BAR Association OF QLD.After this he took off.
    NOW If my 21 year old son was driving the same Monaro tell what would happen.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

gulliver (24-10-18),hinekadon (24-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    these pigs get wind of the event and go out of their way to pick on them.
    Exactly what I said before.
    There are more " Legal" clubs than outlaws. Take Ulysses in Sydney. More lawyers and doctors in that mob than anything else yet they like to go out and have some fun on their bikes to get away from the high pressure jobs they have. The ones that aren't Professionals are retired professionals. To label them as thugs and crims is extremely ignorant but none the less, the media would have you thinking you needed to lock up your daughters and hide in the corner from them.

The cops well know whom the outlaw clubs are and who is into hardcore criminal activity. Lets face it, at least some of the cops, mainly the higher ranking ones, are in cahoots with them and on the take but they have to keep up appearances and giving the ones they ( or anyone else )have nothing to fear from a hard time is a great way to look like they are doing their jobs and keep their PR machine happy. It's all just bullshit put on for public and political appearances.

I remember well a story last year about 2 guys on a run that had " their" bikes defected by the cops for illegal modifications. Guys are standing there laughing and telling the cops, Not their bikes, they hired them from a dealer to go on the run because their bikes were being rebuilt. They showed them the paperwork where they hired them from. Cops wouldn't listen and defected them anyway showing how ignorant they actually were. Bikes were new and the dealers took them over the pits, had them confirmed they were legal and unmodified and then the guys had the fines over turned.

This is not policing, it's not fighting crimes, making the community or the roads safer, it's harassment and pure and utter PR bullshit put on for the media and the sheeple public to make them look like they are actually doing something worth while.
    By all means, go after the guys bashing people in public and putting others in danger, go after the ones running drugs and guns and lock up everyone that is actually breaking the law.
    That's what people really want, not a bullshit show and facade of them pretending to do something and picking on the ones that are not a threat to anyone.

I'll bet a million bucks all the guys in that club ( and many others) would race to help anyone in need, especially a woman, kid or old person and protect them with their lives, out numbered, staring down the barrel of a gun held by some phsyco or anyone else. If you called the cops, all you would get would be told there was no one available and they will send a car as soon as they were available which would be multiple hours. When they did turn up, they would probably stand around and say they had to wait for backup and a supervisor before they could do anything as the situation was too dangerous because the scum bag might be armed with a ball point pen or nail scissors.

Ask me how I know but everyone else that's ever rung the cops for help knows this is true as well.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

gulliver (24-10-18),hinekadon (24-10-18)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

You folks are aware that we do have a resident member of the constabulary here. He is a good bloke, and it probably hurts like hell to hear people disparaging his chosen profession. I am a Christian, and do not always like some of the comments made here in regards to my chosen faith, but, I, also, won't take the bait, nor, I suspect will our esteemed member. There are bad in every profession, but they are outweighed by the good. I've had dealings with the cops many times over the years, and, in many cases they respond in kind. If you give them shit, expect some in return. I've watched those cop shows on TV and, although they only show the hi-lights, I bet that they get this sort of crap all day every day. As long as you don't break the law, then, should you get pinged for something, you have qood chance of defending yourself in court, if it gets that far.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

enf (24-10-18),trash (24-10-18),tristen (25-10-18),WhiteOx (25-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,950 Posts

to be honest, i have only been pulled up by the cops once in 24 years of riding bikes around kal/perth.
    but i don't ride a harley (yet) and always wear a high viz workshirt when riding around town, so it's obvious i'm not a bikie.

they finally brought out a harley i like, that goes reasonably well and handles properly.
    the 2018 fat bob 114. Apparently handles as good as a ducati in the tight stuff.

bout time they bought out a bike for riders, not posers.....

as im getting older, it's time to slow down and sell my fast bikes and stick to something more befitting a 'mature' gentleman.

it will have a 2 into 1, not stupidly noisy open pipes, so i'll put on the black jeans, workboots, and blue work shirtand see how long it takes to get pulled up....
    Last edited by hoe; 24-10-18 at 12:53 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,066 Times in 9,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    You folks are aware that we do have a resident member of the constabulary here. He is a good bloke, and it probably hurts like hell to hear people disparaging his chosen profession. I am a Christian, and do not always like some of the comments made here in regards to my chosen faith, but, I, also, won't take the bait, nor, I suspect will our esteemed member. There are bad in every profession, but they are outweighed by the good. I've had dealings with the cops many times over the years, and, in many cases they respond in kind. If you give them shit, expect some in return. I've watched those cop shows on TV and, although they only show the hi-lights, I bet that they get this sort of crap all day every day. As long as you don't break the law, then, should you get pinged for something, you have qood chance of defending yourself in court, if it gets that far.
    I concur. I have met a few shockers and even downright liars. But the good ones take their job seriously, act accordingly, and far outnumber the bad.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

You folks are aware that we do have a resident member of the constabulary here. He is a good bloke, and it probably hurts like hell to hear people disparaging his chosen profession.
    Well that's unfortunate but I bet my arse he is well aware of a whole bunch of his counterparts that bring these reputation on them all and they are NOT without foundation.
    I'm in a game where I get endless innuendo and tarred with the same brush as many others doing the wrong thing but I know there are the grubs out there and the attitudes are not without reason. It's a matter of suck it up princess and sometimes the truth hurts.

I'm sure many people have had good dealings with cops, I have too in years past and as I mentioned, with a detective that is looking after a matter I am involved with. The fact is, over the last 5 years I have had REPEATED piss poor experiences with cops that as I said, I have even had apology's from judges for as well as the cops.

And sorry, but your position of defending yourself in court is a crock. Why should I be treated like shit and get attitude when they want ME to help THEM do THEIR job? I don't want a medal, but I would expect to be treated with courtesy and respect not like I was one of the scumbags they were trying to collar. It's never going to go to court but it does not mean that I should have to be wrongly pinged or anything else to deserve to be treated with common decency and civil respect.
    I'm not basing my position on a one off either, that does not count, but at least 5 encounters in as many years and witnessed personally a few more.

I wouldn't do their job for the world, dealing with dead shits and smartarses ever day and having their hands tied in what they can do, must frustrate the shit out of them but it's not an excuse to treat everyone they come across like dirt. A few years ago, someone wronged me badly and I was determined to get back at them. One thing I learned is it actually takes practice and a lot of thought and effort to be a real bastard and a prick to somone without feeling guilt or remorse. Some of the cops I have come across have the belligerent attitude down pat and you can see from the smart arse replys, the indignation and the general highbrow attitude, my experiences with them go a lot deeper than them just having a bad day. They have been practicing being arseholes for a good while.

I don't blame the cops all together personally for the way a LOT of them are. It comes from the top and their training. I have seen the way the ones still wet behind the ears are and i'm pretty sure they weren't raised that way or had the same attitude before they joined up. They are ingrained with attitudes and behaviors which are fostered and built on as a culture within the ranks as well what they are taught and told to think.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

You folks are aware that we do have a resident member of the constabulary here. He is a good bloke, ......
    ..... I bet that they get this sort of crap all day every day. As long as you don't break the law, then, should you get pinged for something, you have qood chance of defending yourself in court, if it gets that far.
    Yeah, I think Rick is over reacting a bit to this particular officer.
    So I think I might put this into a bit better context for everybody.

Lets start with Rick. A chronic harley rider and a bit of a bogan I have no shame in paying out on him for his choice of motorcycle, and bogan pride is a bit of social status thing. I say these things with good humour.
    He looks like a bit of a rough cut stereotypical harley rider. I have not met him in person, but if I ever go to Tas and I'm close by, I'd make an effort to call by and say hi.
    My personal opinion is that he doesn't look like any kind of outlaw biker and certainly doesn't act like one. Or any other kind of associated low life.
    I have other friends who own Harleys and I pass no other judgement on them for their poor choice of transport.

Now for the Officer in question. He has a bit of a reputation for preying on low lifes. The gronks often hang together and with the rise in gronk literacy, they are now able to bitch to each other on the interwebs.
    I don't know the guy, but it's a small world and two degrees of separation, I do know people who know him. In general, he's a highway patrol officer, so he's going to see a lot of stupid.
    General stupid gets ignored because it's dumb people making honest mistakes. Sometimes they make mistakes worthy of attention and most of those people just cop the fine. They don't like it but that's the way things work in this country.
    I often discuss legal issues with friends who are part of the government I call the judiciary. (Judges, Prosecutors, Solicitors, Clerks and Officers).
    I just pay attention, I like to know how the law works and if it doesn't.

So in the case of the first video with the biker. I make the point again. CONTEXT.
    The first is that this guy is a coloured biker. (outlaw bikie). He's a BAD guy and defending him is not something I've seen ANYBODY on this forum defend a grub.
    He's a grub who hangs with other grubs doing grubby business.
    The reason he has a handful of cops on his case is because he probably has a pretty good history of gronk behaviour.
    And it's pretty obvious to everybody that this guy is not some hard done by innocent grandpa on his way to the shops to buy a litre of milk.
    So when the cop has pulled him over because he was doing something stupid, he flared up instead of keeping his head down.

More context, the officer might have let some stupidity slip if this was somebody else riding their moped and looking harmless.
    But the directive has come down from the State Government to apply zero tollerance to outlaw bikers.
    If you're part of these organised criminal gangs, then they want to make your life hard in every aspect. Don't be a gronk and you won't get any special attention.

So now you understand why all police, not just this officer are harder on this guy. You can see his response is like a wild animal that has a history of being poked with spears by the natives.

The reason why the particular officer (raptor 13) has a reputation is because the gronks at large have focused their attention on him. There are officers out there that give the gronks no leniency.
    In my local area, if you're a gronk and particularly a druggie gronk, the highway patrol will reduce you to a gelatinous blob like the Ebola virus. And with good reason. One of our local highway patrol officers pulled over
    a gronk for a simple speeding ticket and copped a bullet for his effort. Zero tollerance for gronk is something they work hard at. I rare see them pull over anybody else in the district these days.

So the gronks are defaming the highway cop because he's hard on some seriously bad guys. And don't be fooled for one minute that the guys making the videos about him are innocent motorists.
    None of them are the kind of person anybody on this forum would not hesitate to throw a cup of petrol on them if they were already on fire.
    But you don't get to see that on youtube. They just look like some ordinary idiot who has been pulled over.

Enter the Bogan. The ordinary man on the street who occasionally gets a ticket and feels hard done by. (We all feel that way)
    And the houso who drives like an idiot and has not idea why he keeps getting tickets for 80 in 60 zones, also hates the cops because he thinks "I was doin' nuffin' wrong mate!"
    They don't like the police because they BLAME the police for their own shit actions.

So the ordinary self loathing hard done by bogan who doesn't like the police because he "feels" they're agents of revenue, sees this kind of video and develops a more focused hatred of the cops when the reality is...
    the real bad guys are jerking your chain.

My advice Rick:
    .... Don't buy the bullshit.
    You're being sold a tear jerking story. It's like a priest telling you that they love choir boys and would never do anything to hurt them.
    The guys who make those videos are the worst scum.

.... Don't sell the bullshit.
    Yeah, priests are doing god's work, leave them alone. It's just one bad apple, they're not all like that.
    (I say that with a level of sarcasm that could bleach coal).

Don't let wankers exploit your emotions.
    The biker in the video might look like one of your peeps. He's not.
    Imagine he's an ISIS camel jockey on his way to the mosque to raise funds for a jihad.

-----

Now.... from a different perspective.
    We're going to go a bit left wing here and I'm going to point out a few issues with the law.

The first is the presumption of innocence.
    Now I would normally say, the biker in the video deserves the presumption of innocence. It should not matter if he is a convicted serial killer, he should be treated by the law as if he has never done anything wrong in his life.
    Though there is a small thing of perspective. If you wear your club colours, you have facial or neck tattoos. How you dress, how you act, how you speak. All of these things are things you can control and EVERYBODY will profile you on them regardless. If you deliberately speak with a gay (lisp) accent, it might be wrong of me to assume you're gay. But I'm going to do it and it is wrong of you to assume I'm not going to do it.
    Police love face and neck tattoos. They don't have to guess if you're a gronk. It confirms it and leave no doubt.

So if you do not give the police reason to suspect something, they will always give you a presumption of innocence. That's the law. If you give them reason or ability to profile, it's on you.

The right of free association.
    The government cannot and should not be able to control who your friends are, who you talk to and who you socialise with.
    Yet the organised criminal gangs laws fly clear in the face of free association.
    I do think this is a bit of a shit law. If I was part of a clandestine closed group, I might go to some lengths to ensure that nobody outside of that community knew.

I would not look different from anybody else in society. I would not wear a special costume to highlight I was a member of the group. I would not pimp up my vehicle in a similar fashion. I would not draw attention to myself.
    And when attention is directed at me, I would be as small, still, quiet, camouflaged and inconspicuous as possible.

As a convicted criminal. There are certain controls on you when on parole. Who you associate with, what you do and where you go are to some extent supervised and controlled.
    The anti gang laws exercise a presumption of guilt and deny free association. Though, the judiciary are following the spirit of what the government is trying to implement.

The first is to stop rival gangs from displaying colours and claiming turf. I could joke you could apply the same logic to the hijab. The thought amuses me.
    The other reason is that it is disruptive to the bikies. It just messes with their mojo and gives the police reason to pull them over and ping them for trivial shit.
    Don't be an outlaw biker and shit won't happen to you.

There are a couple of other minor civil liberties issues lurking. But the issue with them is that your average gronk will get aggressive and defensive. He'll talk shit on the side of the road to the cop and make stupid claims.
    Just look at the "Freemen of the land" idiots. Morons of the highest calibre.

As you've all probably read my posts on times I've been pulled over by the police.
    In every case it is because I looked like a gronk or I did something wrong.
    When I haven't been doing anything wrong, I've been deliberately provocative, but not illegal.

In every case there is no mistake. I'm in control of the situation. I know the law. I know pieces on the board and I know all the moves.
    Only when the officer makes the mistake of incorrectly profiling me do I give them their own personal guided tour of hell.
    And to their credit, they are usually smart enough to realise their mistake even if they will never admit to it.
    (That's fair enough - The USA 5th amendment enshrines it)
    If I've done something wrong, then I will enact that very same rule. Shut the fvck up and minimise the situation.

Do you see ANY of the gronks doing that?

The grubs are not Ned Kelly demigods.
    Like Ned, they common criminals with a high disrespect for society, the law and each other.
    At least in Ned's case, the police were also corrupt. That isn't even the case for these grubs.
    Last edited by trash; 24-10-18 at 08:20 PM.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

enf (25-10-18),hinekadon (24-10-18),lsemmens (25-10-18),Skepticist (24-10-18),tristen (25-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,950 Posts

The flaw in your logic trash is the fact that this bloke is not a bikie , he is a member of the Vietnam vets mc. Not a 1% club but similar to ulysses, black dog, hog, etc.....

They do a lot of charity work and raising money for vets etc. Sure, they may look like bikies to the public, but the cops know the difference.....

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

enf (25-10-18),george65 (24-10-18),hinekadon (24-10-18)

Thanks

Nice theory trash but unfortunately in no way explains my own repeated experiences.

Never been pulled over on either the Harley or the Blade I also own. I am not and do not hang out with dead shits and I have the brains not to talk shit to people with whom I cannot possibly win against.
    I am a gun in sales so know how to talk to people but it is not in my nature to act like an arsehole and my wife is Diminutive and avoids confrontation but she has been on the receiving end of smartarse arrogant cops as well. NEVER been in trouble for anything more than a low level speeding fine. EVER. Don't have any tattoos, a Mullet or anything else that would undermine the professional and corporate work I do.
    Everywhere I have lived I have been the darling of every little old lady in the street because I do what I can to help them.

All of that except maybe the way I look, is irrelevant because the interactions I have had where I was treated like shit the cops knew nothing about me.

You have mates and I am sure others here have personal relationships with cops and therefore want to hold them in a certain light. I have family that are cops too, several in fact, but that does not change the experiences I have had with them and being treated like shit for no reason. I'm far from the only one. seen several average , decent people have the same attitudes leveled at them too.
    And let me point out, the female cops have been the most belligerent and offensive and in 2 cases, were the senior officer in the laurel and Hardy show I had to deal with.

The point I have repeatedly made here as inconvenient as it is to some, is the fact it is NOT just the deadshits that get the attitude from these wannabe heros, it's the general public as well whom have done nothing wrong, given them no shit at all but still get the holier than thou and offensive attitude rather than any basic respect or civility.

You want to look at them through rose colored glasses and make excuses for them, that's fine, your prerogative.
    I'm not obligated to do the same however so will continue to call them as I see and experience them.
    Last edited by george65; 25-10-18 at 12:29 AM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (25-10-18),VroomVroom (25-10-18)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

the other flaw is that theres a big white ox who,s exercising a bit of crystal ball gazing and can tell the future by acting like a crooked cop and banning the innocent and shutting down the thread that rick started cos HE KNOWS BETTER . Make one wonder if hes raptor 13 behaviour is of the same attitude . thats what the thread is about oh touchy touchy . he should be banned for insulting RICK on a personal level . oops whoa back he may be GOD ????

Thanks

You folks are aware that we do have a resident member of the constabulary here. .
    Yes the World has very good people and arseholes in ever work environment today. Just because one Cop (The Raptor) is a arsehole Mother fuc.ker maggot does not mean that all cops are the same. I've had friend that are cops in Sydney and still talk to them, I have a good friend that is a solicitor that has good friendsssssss that are cops and some I speak to them and the other I keep away from them because they are arses because they break the law themselves driving and boast about this whilst at my mate party drinking beer. The Law should be for ever one not for a group of cops that find a way to get around it and tell the other cops on different positions different work area how to get away from paying a Speed camera fine.

Thanks

should you get pinged for something, you have qood chance of defending yourself in court, if it gets that far.
    This is not the case as a smart corrupt cop in court will sink you as the jury will believe the cop compared to you on the stand. To catch a Cop or cops lying on the stand you have to stood lower than what they stoop too and when you do this and you catch them out via a video the Court erupts with horror and the judge slams the hammer for 5 minutes. Trust me in 5 years I seen this once as I gave evidence to support of the defendant. Again there are good and bad in ever field today even the the clergy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Is the count now two banned from the thread? LOL.
    I've known a few cops personally myself, and they have been great blokes. But as has been said before, you get the good and the bad, in all walks of life. All I know is, like the firey's and ambos, we need them and there are not many others that would do the job they do.

Except the little pr1ck that pulled my son out of the car I was driving, to question him, when he was 15 at the time... He looked a bit red faced when I told him he was my son, and a minor. And what had he done? he had long hair was the only thing I can think of.

Administrator

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    the other flaw is that theres a big white ox who,s exercising a bit of crystal ball gazing and can tell the future by acting like a crooked cop and banning the innocent and shutting down the thread that rick started cos HE KNOWS BETTER . Make one wonder if hes raptor 13 behaviour is of the same attitude . thats what the thread is about oh touchy touchy . he should be banned for insulting RICK on a personal level . oops whoa back he may be GOD ????
    hinekadon, you're a moron.
    Have a 7 day break from the forum and if you keep it up when you come back the bans will get longer and longer.

Administrator

Thanks

Guys, whatever your feelings toward police there is no reason to call anyone an asshole, mother####er, maggot, grub or whatever else.
    Nobody here knows the officer involved or knows of the circumstances leading up to snr const Murphy shoving the biker.

If you search the net you will find all complaints against snr const Murphy have been investigated and he has been found 'to be operating within guidlines'.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

Keith (26-10-18),lsemmens (25-10-18),Skepticist (25-10-18)

• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast