Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ego driven maggot!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,474 Times in 1,534 Posts

Default Ego driven maggot!

This pig is despicable, raptor 13, A real regular tough guy arsehole, power tripping maggot, hopefully one day he'll push around the wrong person and I hope he gets whats coming to him.And police wonder why they are despised.

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I can't see why the Bikie would not have a case for assault. The shove was completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Nice clear vision of it as well for evidence.
    Love the way all the other cops move in to protect their bum chum when he's the one assaulting someone.

They really do think they are a special entitled breed and anyone not one of them is the enemy and to be treated with complete and utter contempt.

Over the last 5 or so years I have had multiple dealings with cops through no wrong doing or fault of my own and my respect for them has become less than zero. I used to think it was only deadbeats and crims that had a problem with them but I have come to see that you don't need to be either to be treated like shit by these self important egomaniacs. Clearly they instill a certain holier than thou attitude at the academy and the the mindset just progresses from there.

I had an encounter with a couple of Juniors 3 years ago that was nothing short of Disgusting especially given the circumstances of the situation. I made a detailed note of it in a statement I had to give regarding the events which was extremely embarrassing to them when read out in court. The judge questioned them in the court and then gave them a serve when they said the account was factually correct and didn't dispute anything I said. The judge who seemed a very nice guy gave my wife and I a very sincere and heartfelt apology for the way we had been treated.
    When I tendered the statement, I was told that part was not relevant to the situation and would I care to omit it to make the statement more brief and concise. I declined and tendered it as was. Fk them. I did nothing wrong and if they wanted to act like dipshits then they deserved to be called out for it and wear the consequences.
    I got an apology from them and a superior but I rather they just had a bit of decency and common sense in the first place.

Yeah, they have to deal with the dregs of society and see some lousy shit but no need to treat everyone like a low life and act like king shit.
    My solicitor mate has a field day with them. He says the standard of the people they employ now keeps getting lower. He says why would anyone with a brain take on a job like that for the money they get? There is only one reason and one type that would be attracted to the job and they are all the wannabe heroes that would fit in very few other positions. He says even the prosecutors now are embarrassingly stupid over all because again, you are not going to get the cream of the crop working for the gubbermint if they had the brains to do any good and make much more in private practice.

I knew a couple of Corrupt cops back in the 80's when they were rotten to the core with corruption in NSW. Ironic that overall they still treated people a damn site better then than they do now. They might have been lining their own pockets but at least they were respectable to the public and had some respect and compassion for the ordinary people they came across.
    Did a lot more to help them too and weren't worried about a lot of BS policys when straightening out real crims and scumbags.

I will say, there is one young detective I have been dealing with for the last 3+ years with an ongoing case and he is Fking brilliant. Everything the rest of them are not. This guy has gone above and beyond for us and I couldn't thank him enough. He rings every so often to let me know how things are going and I believe is genuinely interested in how we are are. He's pulled a few strings to help us and make things easier which we will be eternally grateful for.

Unfortunately he's been about 1 in 50 I have had to deal with but they should be instilling the attitude this guy has not the one they are putting in their heads now.
    Last edited by george65; 21-10-18 at 01:57 AM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Rick (21-10-18),VroomVroom (22-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,964 Times in 1,287 Posts

There was a news report some time ago of the same cop breaking up a bikie gang on there way to a funeral and thought he was pushing to the limit if not over.

The news reporter seemed to be touting him as a hero.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SS Dave View Post
    There was a news report some time ago of the same cop breaking up a bikie gang on there way to a funeral and thought he was pushing to the limit if not over.

The news reporter seemed to be touting him as a hero.
    Same person SS Dave.
    Andrew Murphy aka Raptor 13

All that footage is old now anyway, was all the start of 2018.
    I haven't seen him in the Media since
    Perhaps he got a talking too after the 2 ACA stories on him
    Last edited by ol' boy; 22-10-18 at 03:08 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

I've had numerous dealings with police over the years, and have seen both good and bad ones. I have found that the good ones far outnumber the bad.

It just seems to me that the bad ones like to be seen and enjoy their reputation. A good cop is like a good ref, doing his job and staying alert and largely unnoticed. I reckon the psychological standards have been lowered and ego driven pricks can more easily slip through the system, which is a pity. THAT is a reflection on their management.

It's a sh!t job for lousy pay IMO, but I'm glad they are there.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (21-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Last edited by ol' boy; 21-10-18 at 09:08 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

The most dangerous cops are the skinny maggots that wear a suit. Yes these maggots destroy lives with one swipe of their pens.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Rick (22-10-18)

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This pig is despicable, raptor 13, A real regular tough guy arsehole, power tripping maggot,
    Why do you say this?
    You can't tell much from a 37 second video clip.
    I reckon the cop deserves a beer.

• The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

tristen (24-10-18)

Administrator

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    The most dangerous cops are the skinny maggots that wear a suit. Yes these maggots destroy lives with one swipe of their pens.
    And nobody takes your comments seriously - you seem to have problems with anybody in authority.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

Keith (22-10-18),tristen (24-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    2 sides to this coin, the public are always asking for Cops to do "Real" Police work and go after Bikies, African Gangs etc instead of revenue raising.
    Well, that is what this squad does...
    Pulling Bikies to book them for misdemeanor Drugs charges on the street is accomplishing nothing. These guys knew day well they would be staked out and harassed by the cops. It was nothing but a PR stunt by the copps to look like they are doing something. I'll bet they did not get one single guy locked up for anything significant but issued a shit load of revenue raising fines. The real hard core Crim bikies don't even ride bikes any more, they are all driving round in C63's and G-wagens.

If the cops were half smart and had anything to go on they would be raiding the club houses and homes of the leaders when they knew they would not be there.

Bikie Gangs use stand over and intimidation tactics every day of the week, from just going to a pub to collecting a debt.
    Yeah well it's not all bad. I can tell you this much, having a few of the boys go round to collect your debts from dropkicks who won't pay is a damn site more efficient and cheaper than trying to recover whats owed you by low lifes through the legal system. One phone call and miracle of miracle of miracles, the deadbeats suddenly turn up with what you are owed... and an apology. Go though the legal system and you may as well beat you head against a brick wall because even if you do get an order they get a payment plan of $2 week which they make the first 3 payments on, default and then you are fking around in court again. Not the other way. Quick, cheap and bloody efficient!

When you watch this video, the Bikie steps into him first, he just pushes him away
    And FFS, its just a little push, did he hurt the riders feelings or something?

Makes me wonder what type of Police people expect to deal with Bikies, do they want an Officer that reasons with them in a soft voice and lets them go with a warning?
    Sorry, don't agree. The cop is a fking pussy as well as his mates. Clearly the guy was not making a threatening gesture but king shit thinks he's above everyone else and has the right to shove people around. You don't shove people for no reason. Crim or not, all this achieves is escalating the situation which is probably what the cop wanted. I'd like to see him shove the guy like that behind a pub when he was off duty and see what happened. You know damn well he would have the guts to think of it.

(Agreed, most would respond better when just spoken to with some respect and general manners, but then again, real Bikies have zero respect for cops)
    And this is the exact reason why they no respect for cops. I don't either and I have never done a thing wrong. I have been treated like shit on more than one occasion. I was an innocent bystander and witnessed a crime a few years back. The pricks wanted me to help them but still treated me like dirt. There are only so many negative interactions you can have before you can no longer write it off as a one off but a repeated behavior and attitude. I will say country cops tend to be better but the general city cops stink in their attitudes.

This guy does seem out of step and has lost his people skills (although we don't see the whole video), i am surprised he hasn't been tracked down outside of working hours.
    He'll go too far one day and get a wake up call that's for sure. I have a friend whom is a well known Psychiatrist. Lived in a country town about 20 years ago and got picked on by this highway patrol guy. Used to pull him over in his 911 even if he saw him trundling through the car park and give him a hard time. Clearly a jealous little grub.
    that was OK. Mate had to do all the physc assessments for all the cops for about 150Km each way up and down the highway. Hero comes in and mate found he had problems so recommended him for therapy and to be given desk duties for 6 months. That meant Cptn hero had to travel 165 Km each way to the main town headquarters every day.
    After that, mate NEVER got pulled over again by any cop! :0) they would even wave him through breath testing when they saw him. Was hilarious.

[/QUOTE] I'd like to see him assigned to Extreme Islamic Immigrants or Feminists or Youth Street Gangs[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he tried the attitude on with those bleeding hearts and they would scream blue murder and he'd be out on his arse.

He'll get a promotion to Snr Sargent and wont be working on the streets, but will instead hassle his own kind.
    And pass the attitude down to others who will become self centered arsewipes more interested in massaging their ego than actually trying to help people and serve the commounity.

Is that even in their job description these days? I'm not honestly sure what they are supposed to be doing really?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (22-10-18),hinekadon (22-10-18),Rick (22-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Sorry, don't agree. The cop is a fking pussy as well as his mates. Clearly the guy was not making a threatening gesture
    Spec savers is fairly accessible

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

LeroyPatrol (21-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

I wouldnt make a bad judgement on that cop unless i saw the whole video in both cases. In the first case , and to me , it looks like the bikie was being beligerant and not complying with a simple direction.
    in the second vid , well its obvious the middle eastern turd had a defective truck and wanted to argue the case even though he knew he was wrong.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (22-10-18),tristen (24-10-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Would have liked to see that top clip had it been in America!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (22-10-18)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    And nobody takes your comments seriously - you seem to have problems with anybody in authority.
    LOL.LOL.LOL What? I stand for what is right not for thuggery. Please read the Initial first post as I think you missed it.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (22-10-18),Rick (22-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,474 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    Why do you say this?
    You can't tell much from a 37 second video clip.
    Why, the biker is a fkn veteran, I stand by my comment.

Deserves a punch in the head more like it, As a biker myself I know what its like to be harassed by these stand overs, just because I ride a harley and wear a patch I'm branded a criminal, Dont see me randomly going around pulling up people booking and extorting money for fines over trivial shit. Isn't it funny how the public feel when they see a cop up their arse on the road, even though they haven't done a thing wrong they still feel intimidated.

Last edited by Rick; 22-10-18 at 09:44 AM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rick For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (22-10-18),Jma (22-10-18),Mr 672A (22-10-18)

Administrator

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    LOL.LOL.LOL What? I stand for what is right not for thuggery. Please read the Initial first post as I think you missed it.
    No I read and understood the post just fine.
    btw: are you writing these posts yourself or having your daughter write them for you?

Administrator

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Why, the biker is a fkn veteran, I stand by my comment.
    So what, that doesn't mean he should get special treatment if he's breaking the law.

It's good to see police dealing with these thugs.
    *pushes his bike away with his tail between his legs*

Premium Member
    Thanks

Just going on the number of cops there along with a cameraman recording the event suggests they were called by a citizen concerned about the bikers' presence for whatever reason. Not enough info to rule out some antisocial activity before the cops arrived en mass. All we see is the cop asking them to move on and them being argumentative about it. When the biker gets in the cop's face he gets shoved away...

I didn't see any brutality there although the camera's presence might been a factor in that regard

Premium Member
    Thanks

The worst thing Rick, is you are paying his wages and the $400K Super he will get
    Well, when he is not raising his own money, which he seems rather good at.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 22-10-18 at 05:19 PM.

Administrator

Thanks

Raptor 13 is part of 'Strike Force Raptor' they don't do your usual policing or traffic stops.
    They were put together after Comancheros bashed a Hells Angel member to death with a bollard at Sydney Airport.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

admin (25-10-18),lsemmens (22-10-18),Skepticist (22-10-18),tristen (24-10-18)

• Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast